Netanyahu: What a Real Leader Looks Like

They’re not anything like.
I know, Hamas will be MUCH easier. They are all contained in a zone that is completely locked down by Israel. Its going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Not to mention the Hamas captives who get their fingernails pulled out in order to get them to name names. Hamas will be hunted without mercy and Gaza will remain locked down until they are all gone.

I know, Hamas will be MUCH easier. They are all contained in a zone that is completely locked down by Israel. Its going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Not to mention the Hamas captives who get their fingernails pulled out in order to get them to name names. Hamas will be hunted without mercy and Gaza will remain locked down until they do.
So, what do you suggest....carpet bombing Gaza?

I know, Hamas will be MUCH easier. They are all contained in a zone that is completely locked down by Israel. Its going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Not to mention the Hamas captives who get their fingernails pulled out in order to get them to name names. Hamas will be hunted without mercy and Gaza will remain locked down until they are all gone.
Okay. You’re an expert. I imagine the IDF has you on speed dial.

Goddamn geniuses over here.

Do you geniuses have any idea how many people live in Gaza?

Okay. You’re an expert. I imagine the IDF has you on speed dial.

Goddamn geniuses over here.

Do you geniuses have any idea how many people live in Gaza?
They are going to sift through every single person in Gaza, get pictures of them and ID them. They are going to separate men from children and old people and search every single apartment in the Gaza strip..

They are going to sift through every single person in Gaza, get pictures of them and ID them. They are going to separate men from children and old people and search every single apartment in the Gaza strip..
They’re not going to do anything or the sort.

Again, do you have any idea how many people you’re talking about?

They’re not going to do anything or the sort.

Again, do you have any idea how many people you’re talking about?
2 million.

50,000 Israeli soldiers with tanks and air support could trounce all of Gaza. Why the fuck do you think theyre calling up HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of reservists? They are going to sweep the entire Gaza strip..

And murder everyone inside, yes including the children
:)-
The Jews screwed up from the beginning. When they trekked from Egypt to the Promised Land, God told them to go in and kill every man, woman and child and not to mingle with and marry them. They didn't listen and that's where they are today. Shoulda listened.

God told them to go in and kill every man, woman and child and not to mingle with and marry them.
From what I have learned, God did not tell anyone to murder anyone. Then there is passover******************

(Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the Passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S Passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

I ask; why do we celebrate “Passover” knowing that during that night many, many lives were stricken.

Now that I know what “Passover” is really all about, I can no longer “celebrate” that horrific night, can you and if so; WHY?
:)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back