Obama proves he loves America by standing up to Netanyahu

"Standing up".

Yeah, right. cowering behind a couch with all TV's turned off so as see or hear an actual leader deliver an address from the heart, not read off a teleprompter.

"Standing up" would have required being in the chamber to face the music; not pussying out.

Watching 'Net up there on the podium reminded me what it looks like to watch a real leader speak to a group of people.

I haven't seen it in years; kinda forgot what it looked like.

May ever progressive moron defending jihadis and opposing Israel find themselves on a rooftop, with ISIS members behind them. No doubt your prog credentials will protect you from your precious little darlings. Isn't diversity grand?

You realize that Netanyahu and attacking Iraq created ISIS right?
What an incredibly dumb thing to say.

Muslim jihdist neanderthals created ISIS because they have been brainwashed by the evil Quran.

May ever progressive moron defending jihadis and opposing Israel find themselves on a rooftop, with ISIS members behind them. No doubt your prog credentials will protect you from your precious little darlings. Isn't diversity grand?

You realize that Netanyahu and attacking Iraq created ISIS right?
What an incredibly dumb thing to say.

Muslim jihdist neanderthals created ISIS because they have been brainwashed by the evil Quran.

They wouldn't exist if Netanyahu and Bush hadn't taken out Saddam. Your are a moron if you think they would.

Watching 'Net up there on the podium reminded me what it looks like to watch a real leader speak to a group of people.

I haven't seen it in years; kinda forgot what it looked like.

What exactly has he done that was great? Why are you repubs so impressed with mediocrity?

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.
It's a sad day that all of his lies about strong ties with Israel have been exposed and you like it.
By standing up to the thug Netanyahu over the Iranian nuclear issue.

Our beloved Pres. Obama has demonstrated to the world that he truly loves America and is a great leader.

I only wish Obama could run for a 3rd term. ...... :cool:
Stop!!!! RLMAO!!!

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It''s a TRADEGTY , I tell ya'!!!!

Obama had every chance to get up there and stand up for America, but he didn't. Maybe now he can at least get some pointers on how to be a leader for once.

You can move as well. War mongers can move to the middle east, go join the IDF and fight with them.
Oh shut the fuck up. It stupid assholed like yourself that voted the spinless, lying, traitorous, piece of shit in office twice. You are the problem.

Actually I never voted for him, I'm sorry to say.

What exactly has he done that was great? Why are you repubs so impressed with mediocrity?

1. Not a repub.

1a. Mediocrity is not even what Bobo is, so why are you so happy with him? Calling him mediocre would be a compliment he hasn't earned.

2. Lets see. 'Net= Stand up for his country? Something bobo 'n chief hasn't done since he got into office.

2b. 'Net=Fight the enemy with real bullets and boots on the ground? Something bobo 'n chief hasn't done since he got into office. The only reason we had any boots on the ground under Obama is because of Bush, which Obama quickly pulled out and now Iraq belongs to ISIS. Good job Bobo!

2c. 'Net=Actually want to defeat Islamic terrorism instead of not even calling it what it is, much less putting boots on the ground to combat it?

The list goes on and on.

Netenyahu is a leader that Obobo will only hope to be.

Yea, I don't want war either, but given the choice, I'd prefer conventional war over nuclear. Liberals are content to shove their Obobo cum stained faces deep into the sand and permit a nation like Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon, raising the stakes massively over what they have now.

If you don't want war, let Israel take out Irans nuclear facilities now. If you want NUCLEAR war later, continue on the same path you're on now.

Last edited:
This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.
Get over it,you are the small minority,of Neville chamberlines. Bet you didn't even see the speech or you wouldn't be blubbering what you just posted. War was never mentioned,a better dear than what on the table was,nothing more nothing less.

1. Not a repub.

1a. Mediocrity is not even what Bobo is, so why are you so happy with him? Calling him mediocre would be a compliment he hasn't earned.

2. Lets see. 'Net= Stand up for his country? Something bobo 'n chief hasn't done since he got into office.

2b. 'Net=Fight the enemy with real bullets and boots on the ground? Something bobo 'n chief hasn't done since he got into office. The only reason we had any boots on the ground under Obama is because of Bush, which Obama quickly pulled out and now Iraq belongs to ISIS. Good job Bobo!

2c. 'Net=Actually want to defeat Islamic terrorism instead of not even calling it what it is, much less putting boots on the ground to combat it?

The list goes on and on.

Netenyahu is a leader that Obobo will only hope to be.

Yea, I don't want war either, but given the choice, I'd prefer conventional war over nuclear. Liberals are content to shove their Obobo cum stained faces deep into the sand and permit a nation like Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon, raising the stakes massively over what they have now.

If you don't want war, let Israel take out Irans nuclear facilities now. If you want NUCLEAR war later, continue on the same path you're on now.

The results for Net are that everything is worse for his country. He is even souring the relationship with his closest ally. Sorry but he's failure.

No, Obama did that the day he threatened to shoot down their planes going take out Irans nuclear facilites which Iran has clearly stated they would destroy Israel the first chance they got.

And it's Net that destroying the relationship?

Let me ask you this, can Bobo do any wrong in your eyes?

No, Obama did that the day he threatened to shoot down their planes going take out Irans nuclear facilites which Iran has clearly stated they would destroy Israel the first chance they got.

And it's Net that destroying the relationship?

Let me ask you this, can Bobo do any wrong in your eyes?

Link where he made that threat.

Yes net just made it political. He's meddling in our politics. Bad move on his part.

I'm not really a fan of obama. But I'm no traitor either. He's not been great, but he's much better than bush.

Obama has shown that he is a patriotic president who puts America first.

He is sick and tired of our country and politicians allowing a tiny fascist nation of 7 million people to dictate US policy in the Middle East.

All true red blooded American citizens should be grateful for Pres. Obama's brave stance against the psychopath Netanyahu and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

What made you think he was patriotic?

The fact that he hates Jews?
Actually Obama exhibits psychopathic traits. On the surface he appears well adjusted but once he's behind closed doors he becomes a rude and obnoxious asshole with little hope for any change. He doesn't adapt well to outside influences, instead he makes believe they don't exist. His entire presidency is nothing but sick fantasy. He doesn't accept the world as it is, but maintains that only the world he likes exists. He claims he can't meet with current Israeli PM because he doesn't want to influence the election, but had no such qualms about holding meetings with his opponents, even organizing a plan to ouster him.
Get over it,you are the small minority,of Neville chamberlines. Bet you didn't even see the speech or you wouldn't be blubbering what you just posted. War was never mentioned,a better dear than what on the table was,nothing more nothing less.

I saw and listened to the speech and he had a lot of nerve doing what he did and saying what he said. What do you think he said, we should give them roses.

Obama has shown that he is a patriotic president who puts America first.

He is sick and tired of our country and politicians allowing a tiny fascist nation of 7 million people to dictate US policy in the Middle East.

All true red blooded American citizens should be grateful for Pres. Obama's brave stance against the psychopath Netanyahu and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

What made you think he was patriotic?

The fact that he hates Jews?
Actually Obama exhibits psychopathic traits. On the surface he appears well adjusted but once he's behind closed doors he becomes a rude and obnoxious asshole with little hope for any change. He doesn't adapt well to outside influences, instead he makes believe they don't exist. His entire presidency is nothing but sick fantasy. He doesn't accept the world as it is, but maintains that only the world he likes exists. He claims he can't meet with current Israeli PM because he doesn't want to influence the election, but had no such qualms about holding meetings with his opponents, even organizing a plan to ouster him.

I saw and listened to the speech and he had a lot of nerve doing what he did and saying what he said. What do you think he said, we should give them roses.

Yup.

He had a lot of nerve for wanting to protect his beloved country from annihilation.

He didn't say we should go to war. He said we shouldn't hand the Iranians a nuclear weapon capability on a silver platter. You've been watching MSNBC, haven't you. See ? That's what happens.

what-borders.jpg

He didn't say we should go to war. He said we shouldn't hand the Iranians a nuclear weapon capability on a silver platter. You've been watching MSNBC, haven't you. See ? That's what happens.

what-borders.jpg

Yes he insulted the US and said it was a bad deal. All while offering no alternative. What a leader.

Forum List

Back