Obama proves he loves America by standing up to Netanyahu

By standing up to the thug Netanyahu over the Iranian nuclear issue.

Our beloved Pres. Obama has demonstrated to the world that he truly loves America and is a great leader.

I only wish Obama could run for a 3rd term. ...... :cool:

It certainly shows he has more loyalty to his country than the republicans.

Obama had every chance to get up there and stand up for America, but he didn't. Maybe now he can at least get some pointers on how to be a leader for once.

Yes netanyahu great at war. Has he ever made peace with anyone?

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.
congress is bought off and controlled by AIPAC as you know so it isn't any wonder.

Obama has shown that he is a patriotic president who puts America first.

He is sick and tired of our country and politicians allowing a tiny fascist nation of 7 million people to dictate US policy in the Middle East.

All true red blooded American citizens should be grateful for Pres. Obama's brave stance against the psychopath Netanyahu and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

What made you think he was patriotic?

The fact that he hates Jews?
His wife has a cousin in Chicago who is a jewish rabbi. I think he sees right through the war monger PM Bibi who wants to be down in history of the Jewish Messiah, even though he is secular.

He is sick and tired of our country and politicians allowing a tiny fascist nation of 7 million people to dictate US policy in the Middle East.

All true red blooded American citizens should be grateful for Pres. Obama's brave stance against the psychopath Netanyahu and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

Actually Obama exhibits psychopathic traits. On the surface he appears well adjusted but once he's behind closed doors he becomes a rude and obnoxious asshole with little hope for any change. He doesn't adapt well to outside influences, instead he makes believe they don't exist. His entire presidency is nothing but sick fantasy. He doesn't accept the world as it is, but maintains that only the world he likes exists. He claims he can't meet with current Israeli PM because he doesn't want to influence the election, but had no such qualms about holding meetings with his opponents, even organizing a plan to ouster him.

His wife has a cousin in Chicago who is a jewish rabbi. I think he sees right through the war monger PM Bibi who wants to be down in history of the Jewish Messiah, even though he is secular.

you have a link to Netanyahu's declaration that he is the "jewish messiah"???
Messiah delusions are not at all uncommon in schizophrenics and insanity
secondary to tertiary lues. How long have you "known" that Netanyahu has
declared himself a "messiah"????

Obama had every chance to get up there and stand up for America, but he didn't. Maybe now he can at least get some pointers on how to be a leader for once.

You can move as well. War mongers can move to the middle east, go join the IDF and fight with them.
Oh shut the fuck up. It stupid assholed like yourself that voted the spinless, lying, traitorous, piece of shit in office twice. You are the problem.

funny I have never seen Penelope say she ever voted for Obama.:rolleyes-41:

you didn't did you penny?

Actually Obama exhibits psychopathic traits. On the surface he appears well adjusted but once he's behind closed doors he becomes a rude and obnoxious asshole with little hope for any change. He doesn't adapt well to outside influences, instead he makes believe they don't exist. His entire presidency is nothing but sick fantasy. He doesn't accept the world as it is, but maintains that only the world he likes exists. He claims he can't meet with current Israeli PM because he doesn't want to influence the election, but had no such qualms about holding meetings with his opponents, even organizing a plan to ouster him.

Mud----lets not go overboard on longdistance diagnosis.-----I do agree that
his PUBLIC persona rings of--------characteristic "too much charm"

He wants to be. I didn't say he was.

He wants to be. I didn't say he was.

you got a link to Netanyahu's declaration that he "WANTS TO BE
THE JEWISH MESSIAH"??? I am not sure that he qualifies. I did
not say he is, either. Nor did I suggest that you think he is-----you
only imagine that you "KNOW" that he wants to be the jewish messiah----
how long have you "known"?. Are there other people whose desires
you "KNOW"???

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.

The US House is NOT the "president's podium" you idiot. We either destroy Iran's nuke sites while we can or fall prey to them in the future.

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tragedy.

The US House is NOT the "president's podium" you idiot. We either destroy Iran's nuke sites while we can or fall prey to them in the future.

It's not her fault-----she did not attend grammar school in the USA and
did not learn about our three part government and the concept of
checks and balances. I doubt that she know what "HOUSE" means
in this context I heard the speech----for the record NETANYAHU did
not suggest going to war with Iran-----she must have gotten that from
the literature she gets from her islamo Nazi organizations

...congress is bought off and controlled by AIPAC as you know so it isn't any wonder.

conspiracy.jpg

A "Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy", I tellz ya !!!

giphy.gif

Mud----lets not go overboard on longdistance diagnosis.-----I do agree that
his PUBLIC persona rings of--------characteristic "too much charm"

Too much charm?

My guess you aren't aware of their first meeting, the disgraceful manner he was treated by Obama. Literally shown the back door with the garbage. Obama storming out of the room while they were having dinner, and refusing to eat with a Jew.

When Obama hates someone he isn't afraid to show it in private all the while he's lying about having stronger ties than at any point in our history with them.

What a crock!!!

Forum List

Back