Obama proposes tax hikes of $6,461 per person

Let's raise taxes a few percent on the rich? They're making big fucking profit. So why the fuck not?

Lets fund our science programs, repair our roads and act like a super power for once. Oh'yess, all you people know how to do is bitch. I bitch at Obama when he goes on his racist effin runts but you people are wrong in this case.
poor little commie bastard wants more of what he hasn't earned for free...

What gives you the right to suckle off of another persons labor? Because you feel that they make to much and you are entitled to it?

This is the problem with leaches if you dont remove them they will suck your life from you..
Suckle off another person's labor?

The 1% by ratio of their wealth are supposedly 1.26million times more productive than everyone else in America?

Bullshit...

They are the ones sucking off other people's labor and you're a fucking idiot

Time to raise the minimum wage to 10.75 per hour and increase taxes on the rich by 2%.
Since taxation is on profit not revenue you could raise taxes to 75% and the rich would still get richer (it's a function of our low economic growth.)

If the rate of return is higher than economic growth then the rich get richer.

The US growth rate is negative if you subtract deficit spending which explains a few things.

President Obama proposed $4 trillion federal budget would raise taxes $2.1 trillion, or $6,461 per person, but would spend $2.4 trillion more, drawing a “dead-in-the-water” reaction from members of Congress who will write the bill.
“The president is required by law to submit a budget proposal. It is a suggestion and a wish list, but the budget of Congress sets the outline of spending for the coming year,” said a statement released Monday by the House and Senate budget committees.
Obbie wants more and more money every year. Why the hell we must pay more? Let him get borrowings or rob some Arabic countries. Let him do anything but not to take my money. I don't know how he manipulates figures and proposes our budget but I feel being fooled. And you?
Cant-Budget.jpg
When Obama submits a budget Congress usually gets a good laugh. It doesn't matter who is in charge, they never vote for it. The only reason it seems an issue this year is because it's the first year that Republicans call the shots.

Let's raise taxes a few percent on the rich? They're making big fucking profit. So why the fuck not?

Lets fund our science programs, repair our roads and act like a super power for once. Oh'yess, all you people know how to do is bitch. I bitch at Obama when he goes on his racist effin runts but you people are wrong in this case.
Obama already raised taxes more than any president in our history and you want to let him raise it 3 times as much.
He's not going to just tax the rich Meathead.

When are you liberals going to get it.

Obama is a corrupt commie bastard who will spend any money he can steal from us for whatever the heck he wants. He has no intention of doing the right thing, fixing stuff, or solving problems. Most of the money is going to be used to bribe people into voting Democrat.

President Obama proposed $4 trillion federal budget would raise taxes $2.1 trillion, or $6,461 per person, but would spend $2.4 trillion more, drawing a “dead-in-the-water” reaction from members of Congress who will write the bill.
“The president is required by law to submit a budget proposal. It is a suggestion and a wish list, but the budget of Congress sets the outline of spending for the coming year,” said a statement released Monday by the House and Senate budget committees.
Obbie wants more and more money every year. Why the hell we must pay more? Let him get borrowings or rob some Arabic countries. Let him do anything but not to take my money. I don't know how he manipulates figures and proposes our budget but I feel being fooled. And you?
Cant-Budget.jpg

Beautiful avatar! You'll fit in nicely.

Makes perfect sense to me

Let's take money away from people that work hard for it and give it to people that don't/won't work

WTF? People that pay far less into the system while benefiting from doing it within this country should pay their fair share. Guess, what taxes are fair and everyone has to pay them. You and they like drivin on that road, right?

The lower class pay nothing, the lower middle class pay nothing, the rich are paying 50% how much more do you want. I pay about 12% federal tax and make a decent living. The middle pays next to nothing if they have kids and a mortgage. A family of 4 has to make 6 figures after deductions to begin to pay taxes. The rich pay in excess of 75% of all taxes. The middle has to pay more if you want to keep handing the lazy free stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF? People that pay far less into the system while benefiting from doing it within this country should pay their fair share. Guess, what taxes are fair and everyone has to pay them. You and they like drivin on that road, right?

Wow you really failed hard at math I guess. That sounds just as stupid as when the brain dead in chief says it.

I'm going to explain this like I would explain it to a child, which most have to be better educated on the matter as you Obumble bots.

Okay here goes:

1 person earns $90,000 in a year and pays 12%, stay with me here I know it's complicated.

Another person earns $10,000,000 in a year and pays 12%.

Who the fuck just paid more in taxes? You and Obumble can take that fair share rhetoric and shove it up your asses. What this fair share bs boils down to, is a Robin Hood fantasy. Lets steal more from those who earn more to give it to lazy welfare rats, who lay around and pop out more welfare coupons.
And who vote dimwit.

What gives you the right to suckle off of another persons labor? Because you feel that they make to much and you are entitled to it?

This is the problem with leaches if you dont remove them they will suck your life from you..

LOL,

Stop driving on our streets
Stop listing to our weather service
Stop using our clean water and breathing our clean air
Yeah, go to mexico!

Maybe you'd be happier when rich can only enjoy the high priced crap that will replace all the things we enjoy and take for granted! This is slash, cut and burn!
The rich pay the most taxes anyway. Go cry about it on the dick obuttholes shoulder.

LOL,

Stop driving on our streets
Stop listing to our weather service
Stop using our clean water and breathing our clean air
Yeah, go to mexico!

Maybe you'd be happier when rich can only enjoy the high priced crap that will replace all the things we enjoy and take for granted! This is slash, cut and burn!
Let me see..

If your on the take, you didn't pay taxes and therefore the street and its use you did not contribute to. Again with Water and all the other things you commies think you have the right too even when you do not contribute to it...

Seems to me, I am not the one who is taking things for granted.. its the liberal elitists and their leaches..

Says who?

Forum List

Back