Obama Ordered CIA To Train ISIS

alrighty then - come back when you figured out wtf covfefe means...........

The other side dropping all standards, including giving the requirements of literacy a careless over-the-shoulder toss, is no reason, much less a justification, for the own side to do the same.

alrighty then - come back when you figured out wtf covfefe means...........

The other side dropping all standards, including giving the requirements of literacy a careless over-the-shoulder toss, is no reason, much less a justification, for the own side to do the same.

dude - there were SO many memes to pick from- that 'duper delight' smirk on donny' face won out.

get over it.

& as a little FYI, a little MB poster on the interwebs, such as myself... shooting out a meme that has a typo, is not anywhere near the equivalent to president dotard tweeting non stop his lack of literacy on a daily basis.

will you be whining about my non usage of caps next? :113:

dude - there were SO many memes to pick from- that 'duper delight' smirk on donny' face won out.

get over it.

& as a little FYI, a little MB poster on the interwebs, such as myself... shooting out a meme that has a typo, is not anywhere near the equivalent to president dotard tweeting non stop his lack of literacy on a daily basis.

Yes, by his way of writing, Trump clearly communicates the message that he so disrespects his audience, he couldn't be arsed to check if the text is well-formed English. To a smaller audience, you are transmitting the same message. Denigrating your being called out for it as "whining" confirms the lack of respect.

get over it.

Yes, by his way of writing, Trump clearly communicates the message that he so disrespects his audience, he couldn't be arsed to check if the text is well-formed English. To a smaller audience, you are transmitting the same message. Denigrating your being called out for it as "whining" confirms the lack of respect.

uh-huh. please go on. btw - 'arsed' is not part of the american usage of english. i see the great respect you have for the USmb.

anyhoo, i see you pick up & reply about a silly meme, yet crickets on the more substantial post i gave re: actual crimes that donny has committed.

hmmm, curious that.

Probably trained em in the Mexican ISIS camps that Judicial Watch were claiming existed huh?

But one of several actions he took, that should have resulted in impeachment and removal.

Funny, you guys believe these conspiracy theories, but Trump breaks the law out in the open and announces it on Twitter, and you are good with it.
Joe....put all of them in prison. The founding fathers told us about spending a lifetime in politics as they spout " it is their privilege and honor to serve us".

uh-huh. please go on. btw - 'arsed' is not part of the american usage of english. i see the great respect you have for the USmb.

anyhoo, i see you pick up & reply about a silly meme, yet crickets on the more substantial post i gave re: actual crimes that donny has committed.

hmmm, curious that.

Now you're getting persnickety, all about standards, eh?

Yes, I've seen your posting about Donny's alleged crimes. While it's probably a valid description, it's off topic: Obama Ordered CIA To Train ISIS

As is, admittedly, our whole debate here - other than, the OP cannot be arsed to look for a valid source, just as you cannot be arsed to check the meme's spelling. Oh, and I cannot be arsed to change my use of the term "arsed".

The point is, President Obama's Syria policy had to choose between lots of bad options, and, with the possible exception of his alliance with the Kurds, it was a failure. To this very day I don't have a clear picture as to what was done, and to what effect, if any. It goes without saying, so far, this thread didn't help clarify things.

The fact that Ears armed ISIS isn’t new news, except to Americans who get their “news” from the government run MSM.

Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: President Trump Just Ended Obama Era CIA Program Which "Directly" Funded And Armed al-Qaeda In Syria
Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: President Trump Just Ended Obama Era CIA Program Which "Directly" Funded And Armed al-Qaeda In Syria

Ben Rhodes Admits Obama Armed Jihadists In Syria In Bombshell Interview

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-24/ben-rhodes-admits-obama-armed-jihadists-syria-bombshell-
Benghazi Commission: Obama Admin Gun-Running Scheme Armed ISIS
Benghazi Commission: Obama Admin Scheme Armed ISIS

You know, dummy, that's Breitbart, and ZeroHedge, two known worthless, rightarded propaganda outfits, and the first is a non-link masquerading as a link. So, that's a total fail - but in big letters to emphasize your apoplexy and your nut-winger status. Goes without saying, piling more retarded nonsense upon the Judicial Watch bovine excrement doesn't prove a thing, except your media illiteracy.

We did support some rebel groups opposed to Assad, and sent them weapons. Funds were appropriated by Congress. Didn't John McCain have a photo op when he meet with some of those fuckers over there? Turns out the Sunni areas of Iraq were easy picking verses Assad and his Russian supplied military.

The fact that Ears armed ISIS isn’t new news, except to Americans who get their “news” from the government run MSM.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-24/ben-rhodes-admits-obama-armed-jihadists-syria-bombshell-

You know, dummy, that's Breitbart, and ZeroHedge, two known worthless, rightarded propaganda outfits, and the first is a non-link masquerading as a link. So, that's a total fail - but in big letters to emphasize your apoplexy and your nut-winger status. Goes without saying, piling more retarded nonsense upon the Judicial Watch bovine excrement doesn't prove a thing, except your media illiteracy.
Sorry son. Go here and discount it too.
Tulsi Gabbard: President Trump Just Ended Obama Era CIA Program Which Directly Funded And Armed al-Qaeda In Syria

Trump is guilty of the most heinous things. Ears is not guilty of any wrong doing EVER!

CRAZY!!!

Yes only Trump is evil. Obama is an angel.
:iyfyus.jpg::finger3::finger3::finger3::dance::asshole:

Tulsi Gabbard: President Trump Just Ended Obama Era CIA Program Which Directly Funded And Armed al-Qaeda In Syria

Trump is guilty of the most heinous things. Ears is not guilty of any wrong doing EVER!

CRAZY!!!

So, thanks. We have Gabbard traveling to Syria, holding hands with Assad, the Butcher of Damascus, and coming back to parrot Assad's narrative about arming Al Quaeda - which, BTW, is not the same as ISIS, as you claim in your thread title.

And that's what you'd be running with more than two years later? I mean, if there were anything to that story, wouldn't Trump and his henchmen have been all over it? But they weren't, and aren't, and so you are left with swallowing and regurgitating some bits covered in layers and layers of mold. Really, Geezer, it's time to learn a new trick, don't you think?

CRAZY!!!

So, thanks. We have Gabbard traveling to Syria, holding hands with Assad, the Butcher of Damascus, and coming back to parrot Assad's narrative about arming Al Quaeda - which, BTW, is not the same as ISIS, as you claim in your thread title.

And that's what you'd be running with more than two years later? I mean, if there were anything to that story, wouldn't Trump and his henchmen have been all over it? But they weren't, and aren't, and so you are left with swallowing and regurgitating some bits covered in layers and layers of mold. Really, Geezer, it's time to learn a new trick, don't you think?
Classic warmongering establishment bull shit. I bet you love Hillary and her red baiting comments aimed at Tulsi.

Do you get all you news from the corporate government controlled media? I’m guessing you do. You clearly don’t understand how government works.

Forum List

Back