Obama Ordered CIA To Train ISIS

Classic warmongering establishment bull shit. I bet you love Hillary and her red baiting comments aimed at Tulsi.

Do you get all you news from the corporate government controlled media? I’m guessing you do. You clearly don’t understand how government works.

Yes, why get your news from an organization that spends millions hiring journalists, fact checkers and correspondents on the ground when you can listen to some loser in his mother's basement who thinks the government is spying on him.

Classic warmongering establishment bull shit. I bet you love Hillary and her red baiting comments aimed at Tulsi.

Do you get all you news from the corporate government controlled media? I’m guessing you do. You clearly don’t understand how government works.

Yes, why get your news from an organization that spends millions hiring journalists, fact checkers and correspondents on the ground when you can listen to some loser in his mother's basement who thinks the government is spying on him.
LOL. You really are terribly naive.
Joe you’ve made a lot of really dumb posts, but this takes the cake.

Ever heard of the Church Committee from way back in 1975? Yeah thought so, dupe.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false,” reportedly in 1981. CIA Director William Casey.

Sorry son. Go here and discount it too.
Tulsi Gabbard: President Trump Just Ended Obama Era CIA Program Which Directly Funded And Armed al-Qaeda In Syria

Trump is guilty of the most heinous things. Ears is not guilty of any wrong doing EVER!

It starts with "Tulsi Gabbard", who is Bashir Assad's pinup girl. Maybe Bad Vlad's, too... At least his tastes are improving, Jill Stein was hideous.
Red baiting went out in the 1950s dupe. Dummies like you who are dupes for the ruling class, are resurrecting it.

LOL. You really are terribly naive.
Joe you’ve made a lot of really dumb posts, but this takes the cake.

Ever heard of the Church Committee from way back in 1975? Yeah thought so, dupe.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false,” reportedly in 1981. CIA Director William Casey.

Guy, it's not the fault of the Deep State that you are a loser...

Forum List

Back