Did Lynch Tip-Off Bill That FBI Was Trying to Sabotage Trump Campaign?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
That tarmac meeting sure sent red flags up within the Democratic cabal that was running the FBI during Obama’s reign. Why did the FBI want to punish the leaker? Why was this meeting supposed to be so secretive? Was Lynch tipping Slick Willie off to the fake dossier brewing in the mix and the FBI’s “stop Trump” mission for 2016 election? Is Lynch weasel Schiff’s whistleblower now? Soon after this meeting Hillary investigation came to a stop. Efforts to sabotage Trump campaign began. Date: June of 2016
After Clinton and Lynch met on a tarmac, the FBI scrambled to find and punish a source

Last edited:
I don't understand this whole tarmac meeting. Couldn't Clinton use any secure form of Communications without the public knowing? Why talk or meet where cameras are available to record the encounter. Makes no sense to me. Didn't the Secretary of State have all kinds of gadgets and equipment to do what the GOP hounds are accusing her of doing on the tarmac? If she didn't - couldn't she get what she needed to accomplish this? It just doesn't make sense to me. I don't get the significance of the meeting. GOP know it all's - Please explain?

Forum List

Back