Obama on Ebola Epidemic: We Faced End of the World

BTW, how do you know that is ebola, cause someone told you it was right? hhahahahahaahaha what a duped fool you libturds are.
Ya bro. It's probably just a shoe string someone photoshopped.
sorry bro, but you can't prove it can you? you merely post it because someone said it was. Yet the actual science says it doesn't exist. so, you go with your photo, you can even hang it in your room, I couldn't care less. I know, there is no such virus that has been found because no one will say where it originated and how it came to be.

Enjoy your scare.

You want to see scared? Go check for the posts by republicans in the weeks before last year's election (not after, because their hysteria suspiciously vanished the second the election was over).
why do I care?
I don't know, why do crazy people care about anything?

Obama on Ebola Epidemic: We Faced End of the World

Google it.

not a link to be found ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

just said it in the presser.
Anyone want to support his position?
If so, tell us why he continued to allow immigrants into America then.
:link:
Link to prove you have a brain. He just said it, go to his website, moron.
You made the claim. Support it, argument from ignorance boi.
You made the claim you have a brain, support it.
Can't find a thing from this year from Obama on Ebola.... used google and went to the whitehouse.gov site to research...

can you give us more info? The search term i used was 'obama, ebola statement'.

searching ''obama, we faced end of the world'' gives THIS THREAD....

the other statements on ebola from obama are from 2014, A YEAR OLD

Can't find a thing from this year from Obama on Ebola.... used google and went to the whitehouse.gov site to research...

NO they can't ! .... these morons spend more time making up BS and arguing about it than they do anything else ... pay NO attention.

He had a press conference today: President Obama Year-End News Conference | Video | C-SPAN.org

Go to the 42 minute mark. He is asked about climate change and he begins talking about American leadership on the recent conference.

Obama says, "This would not have happened without American leadership. And by the way, the same is true for the Iran Nuclear Deal. The same is true for the Trans Pacific Partnership. The same is true for stamping out Ebola — something you guys may recall from last year which was the potential end of the world."

Are the sufferers of Ebolysteria now going to deny they thought we were facing catastrophic disaster from Ebola? Enquiring minds want to know.

The pants shitters not only bleeved it, they bleeved Obama was deliberately trying to get us all kilt.

Are the sufferers of Ebolysteria now going to deny they thought we were facing catastrophic disaster from Ebola? Enquiring minds want to know.

The pants shitters not only bleeved it, they bleeved Obama was deliberately trying to get us all kilt.
i already told you there was no such virus. So imminent death can't happen without of virus. Obama knows this and why there wasn't a world wide no fly, and why he was able to stop it, since it didn't exist. See how that works. Now saying it was the end of the world and I stopped the virus. hahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit were you duped.

Because he listened to competent people instead of pants shitting rubes.
because there wasn't any that's why. he knows that, and is purely making up fiction again. they don't even know what the virus looks like.
Well there's a perspective I haven't seen before
look it up on the world wide web thingy, It's funny how easy you can be manipulated bubba.
K

original.jpg

2014_EbolaDiagramSmall.png
here is a link for some light reading: Jon Rappoport

Inventing viruses: a staggering hoax

excerpt:

"I have many reasons for exposing hoaxes about viruses. One vital reason: when people realize the truth, they begin to grasp, at a visceral level, what’s possible in the area of fake-reality invention. They see their own prior assumptions go whirling down the drain. They see how many pancakes of propaganda can be stacked up on one plate. The virus hoax cuts very, very deep, all the way down into what people automatically accept as Obvious. It isn’t obvious at all. It’s a complete fabrication. It’s an artifact made out of nothing.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)"

There were plenty of retarded conservatives who thought the sky was falling. Obama is just making them feel like they were heard.
I highly doubt that. wait, I greatly doubt that, oh wait, naw that didn't happen. ding, ding, ding. hahahhhhahahahhahahahaha watch out for the nonexistent virus now.

There were plenty of retarded conservatives who thought the sky was falling. Obama is just making them feel like they were heard.
I highly doubt that. wait, I greatly doubt that, oh wait, naw that didn't happen. ding, ding, ding. hahahhhhahahahhahahahaha watch out for the nonexistent virus now.

Dismissal of ebola fears as *alarmist* and accusations of fear mongering cost thousands of lives | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dismissal of ebola fears as *alarmist* and accusations of fear mongering cost thousands of lives | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

excerpt:
"I have many reasons for exposing hoaxes about viruses. One vital reason: when people realize the truth, they begin to grasp, at a visceral level, what’s possible in the area of fake-reality invention. They see their own prior assumptions go whirling down the drain. They see how many pancakes of propaganda can be stacked up on one plate. The virus hoax cuts very, very deep, all the way down into what people automatically accept as Obvious. It isn’t obvious at all. It’s a complete fabrication. It’s an artifact made out of nothing.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)"

I'll stick with this guy.

excerpt:

Doesnt matter what you stick with. The point is many retarded conservatives claimed the sky was falling. Obama was just making them feel vindicated.

excerpt:

Doesnt matter what you stick with. The point is many retarded conservatives claimed the sky was falling. Obama was just making them feel vindicated.
naw,

Have we excluded every possibility that these potentially un-hygienic arabs are carrier's of ebloa, and if not, why hasn't Obama acted. Think about it. The one thing we fear above all others is some biological womd that will infect our precious, innocent, vulnerable children. Why would Obama force this potential, if not very likely, horror upon this Christian Nation's most valued asset? I can think of only one answer. TREASON!

i already told you there was no such virus.

Yes, but you're a retard. So what you have to say doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back