Biden nominates major campaign donor, private jet owner to oversee key transportation board

One would hope it includes education and background in transportation, infrastructure and such.

Yet it does not often seem to be the case that board members have such backgrounds in whatever board they are on. If you check out the BOD for Exxon you will find only two of them have a background in oil/energy.

Here is the Bio of the Chairman for BOD for MWAA - has over thirty-five years of experience representing clients in complex financial transactions, focusing on the representation of regional, national and international institutions in joint ventures and other national real estate transactions and financings, architectural and construction agreements, private equity investments and general business transactions.

The background of another board member is....30 years of experience in aviation, government, and military issues.

I do not think most people understand what a BOD does.

Hypocrisy? It’s called ‘playing by the rules’. MAGA always wants to make up rules on the fly!
/----/ The hypocrisy of bashing successful businesses and billionaires, but then hires a jet setting billionaire.

They’ve attacked Bill Gates, George Soros and even Warren Buffet. Republicans have no problem attacking billionaires, if they don’t pass the class loyalty litmus test.
/——/ Sorry, I can’t dumb it down anymore for you.

They’ve attacked Bill Gates, George Soros and even Warren Buffet. Republicans have no problem attacking billionaires, if they don’t pass the class loyalty litmus test.
You people claim those three are not paying their fair share. Oh wait, (D) am I right. (D) for Dem, (D) for double standard.

This from the guy that lied in the OP about the appointment. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
/----/ What lie? THE HEADLINE WAS SO CLEAR, AND SIMPLE, EVEN YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Biden nominates major campaign donor, private jet owner to oversee key transportation board​

/----/ What lie? THE HEADLINE WAS SO CLEAR, AND SIMPLE, EVEN YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Biden nominates major campaign donor, private jet owner to oversee key transportation board​

This lie....Biden nominates a $290,000 donor and real estate tycoon as transportation secretary

Yes, it was and then you still choose to lie.

Why is that?

This lie....Biden nominates a $290,000 donor and real estate tycoon as transportation secretary

Yes, it was and then you still choose to lie.

Why is that?
/----/ As I stated in post #12, I admitted I stated the wrong position. It was a mistake. That doesn't make it a lie. My headline and article made it clear. But, since this is all you have and you can't address the hypocrisy, you keep beating this dead horse.
1702559889725.png

POST #12: /----/ Yes, I should have written board instead of secretary in my comments. The title was correct. So that nullifies the hypocrisy of the Left?
1702474364402.png

Forum List

Back