Obama loses it in NC goes off on crowd

'Bout time someone told everyone to sit down and shut up. I love our Pres.

The fact that no one listened to him is telling. And then he got exasperated with how impotent he is, even when speaking to his own supporters.

I love our Pres.
He is a complete failure, a narcissist, ego maniac(see video), liar, manipulator and a war monger. What is wrong with you?
He's smart, thoughtful, advanced a difficult agenda of backing off the chest thumping American nationalist agenda AND managed to get us one giant step closer to universal healthcare. There is not one single thing wrong with me. I don't like his foreign policy overmuch but I respect what he was trying to do. He is NOT a narcissist, liar, manipulator or war monger. That is nasty words that are completely hollow.
I do do do like his style.

I love our Pres.
He is a complete failure, a narcissist, ego maniac(see video), liar, manipulator and a war monger. What is wrong with you?
He's smart, thoughtful, advanced a difficult agenda of backing off the chest thumping American nationalist agenda AND managed to get us one giant step closer to universal healthcare. There is not one single thing wrong with me. I don't like his foreign policy overmuch but I respect what he was trying to do. He is NOT a narcissist, liar, manipulator or war monger. That is nasty words that are completely hollow.
I do do do like his style.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back