The Clinton Era

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
In days we will watch one of the most vile and crime ridden political family's come to an end for at least a generation and we have people to thank. We should thank Wiki leaks and do so by dropping ALL wants and warrants against Julian Assage. We should also agree that IF he were to come to this country we will NOT allow his extradition to ANY other country. Hillary Clinton said she wanted to "drone" him and we know why now, NOT for us for her.

The Clinton era has also shown us another flaw. Only the DOJ has the power to impanel a grand jury. The DOJ has shown itself to be part of the corruption so we NEED a check to that. The FBI needs the ability to ANY state court to impanel a grand jury.

We also need to fix it that NO active member in government CANNOT lead a charity, donate to it or speak for it fine. Run it? NO WAY. The Clinton era has taught us a LOT about politics and crime. Putting them in prison is simply not enough. We NEED to change laws to prevent or at least make it a lot more difficult to do what the Clintons have done.

I also think we need to look beyond the Clinton foundation corruption with what we have learned and take a look at the Obama foundation called "My Brothers Keeper". I think for Americans to assume the Clintons are the ONLY dirty group in the entire democrat party at this point is foolish.

Its NOT racist/sexist to remove corruption from government, it's OUR RIGHT.

Fury

In days we will watch one of the most vile and crime ridden political family's come to an end for at least a generation and we have people to thank. We should thank Wiki leaks and do so by dropping ALL wants and warrants against Julian Assage. We should also agree that IF he were to come to this country we will NOT allow his extradition to ANY other country. Hillary Clinton said she wanted to "drone" him and we know why now, NOT for us for her.

The Clinton era has also shown us another flaw. Only the DOJ has the power to impanel a grand jury. The DOJ has shown itself to be part of the corruption so we NEED a check to that. The FBI needs the ability to ANY state court to impanel a grand jury.

We also need to fix it that NO active member in government CANNOT lead a charity, donate to it or speak for it fine. Run it? NO WAY. The Clinton era has taught us a LOT about politics and crime. Putting them in prison is simply not enough. We NEED to change laws to prevent or at least make it a lot more difficult to do what the Clintons have done.

I also think we need to look beyond the Clinton foundation corruption with what we have learned and take a look at the Obama foundation called "My Brothers Keeper". I think for Americans to assume the Clintons are the ONLY dirty group in the entire democrat party at this point is foolish.

Fury
We should also agree that IF he were to come to this country we will NOT allow his extradition to ANY other country.
So you will deny the extradition from somebody who is accused of rape in Sweden because he did Trump a favor?

We also need to fix it that NO active member in government CANNOT lead a charity, donate to it or speak for it fine. Run it? NO WAY.
What about owning a multinational company? Trump already said he will not put his business interest in a blind trust if he gets elected.
Seems to me that you are suggesting to award people who helped you even if that help was illegally obtained and corruption is only corruption and conflict of interest if Hilary does it

• Banned

Fury
We should also agree that IF he were to come to this country we will NOT allow his extradition to ANY other country.
So you will deny the extradition from somebody who is accused of rape in Sweden because he did Trump a favor?

We also need to fix it that NO active member in government CANNOT lead a charity, donate to it or speak for it fine. Run it? NO WAY.
What about owning a multinational company? Trump already said he will not put his business interest in a blind trust if he gets elected.
Seems to me that you are suggesting to award people who helped you even if that help was illegally obtained and corruption is only corruption and conflict of interest if Hilary does it
He did not help just "somebody" he helped an entire country.

• Banned

Fury

He said he would put his kids in charge of it.

Fury

He said he would put his kids in charge of it.
Lol. To recap. "Sure I'll do someone who helped me a favor, after all by helping me he helped the country."
"I'm not in charge anymore my children are so there is no possibility of corruption now."
I hope you have any idea how ridiculous both explanations are.

Forum List

Back