Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

So how about if you tell us what kind of government you libs want? Do you want free medical care, free food, free housing, free education, free gas, welfare, unemployment payments, high taxes, the EPA, the IRS, a government controlled media? If you said yes, you are a liberal by today's definition, and so were the monarchs of england in the 1700s.

I want a government and a country free of "stupid Republican politicians".and "stupid Republican voters" such as yourself. But unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen. But that's what I want. Thanks for asking though.

I want the stupid ones gone too. That would be about 10% of republicans and 98% of democrats.

BTW, do you consider Pelosi and Jackson-Lee to be smart human beings?

you do realize the bill was passed in 2014 don't ya??? so you listed a budget bill that was passed and you have been able yet to tell us how the debt came into play by 2014 ... all you did was show us a budget bill that was passed which by they way, it won't tell us what the debt on this bill is until 2015 moron

Billy, do you think these idiots like a redfish understand that it is Congress that controls the purse? Yep, Presidents get to submit their wishlist budget, but the President doesn't get to approve the spending contained in the budget.

Why don't these dipshits understand that part of the equation?

Senate Passes 1.1 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill

Well ok then red. You only 9 trillion short now. Way to go dude. Where is the rest of the money spent?

I know that you think I am here to educate you, but I am not going to do it. There are spending bills every year. Look it up yourself, dude.
no you made the claim that Obama cause 10 trillion dollars of debt... you took a budget bill that shows 1.1 trillion dollars of spending ... what you didn't show us how much of that debt went to the national debt ... you are trying to make us believe this 1.1 trillion dollars is debt ... when its not ..so again you claim obama has caused a huge debt to date ... what you have't shown ... you just rant well I not going to educate you... so redfish I will educate you .... the national budget is what the government needs to have to pay their bill ... get it !!! anything that goes over that budget becomes debt ... so by you saying he spent 1.1 trillion dollars here in 2014 doesn't tell us how much did we spends over that .1. trillin dollars ... thats is the real question??? so far you have been educated enough to tell us how much went to debt

and for the record, calling someone who is vastly more intelligent than you a stupid motherfucker, just proves that you are one.

LMAO.

And calling the English monarchy of 1776 a "liberal" form of government, is that the part that shows you to be vastly more intelligent........than a box of rocks. I don't know about that. A box of rocks at least knows when to shut the fuck up. Rather than prove how stupid a box of rocks IS. With your posts, you leave no doubt.

I explained that it was liberal as liberal is defined today---------------Oppressive federal government.

I want the stupid ones gone too. That would be about 10% of republicans and 98% of democrats.

Oh looky, I gave you an idea that you could copy. How nice. Was that a further demonstration of your "intelligence"? Copying.

you do realize the bill was passed in 2014 don't ya??? so you listed a budget bill that was passed and you have been able yet to tell us how the debt came into play by 2014 ... all you did was show us a budget bill that was passed which by they way, it won't tell us what the debt on this bill is until 2015 moron

Billy, do you think these idiots like a redfish understand that it is Congress that controls the purse? Yep, Presidents get to submit their wishlist budget, but the President doesn't get to approve the spending contained in the budget.

Did obama sign those spending bills? Could he have vetoed them? Yes, congress passes spending bills, but they go nowhere unless the president signs them.

Spin all you can, but Obama is responsible for over half of our national debt. The other half belongs to the previous 43 presidents.

as the term liberal is used today, yes it was.

WOW, just WOW. You one stupid motherfucker there red. I mean stupid. You think you just get to change the definition of terms to suit your stupid argument? Stupid fucker.

its not my definition, its yours. Did Henry VIII run a democracy? Did he control every aspect of his subjects lives?

So how about if you tell us what kind of government you libs want? Do you want free medical care, free food, free housing, free education, free gas, welfare, unemployment payments, high taxes, the EPA, the IRS, a government controlled media? If you said yes, you are a liberal by today's definition, and so were the monarchs of england in the 1700s.

and for the record, calling someone who is vastly more intelligent than you a stupid motherfucker, just proves that you are one.
if you want to say stupid shit we can't stop you ... no liberals have ever said we want all if this free shit ... its just the insane rant from the right that has no Idea what a liberals is about

--Oppressive federal government.

Where do you live red? When were you last "oppressed"? Was it yesterday? Day before? When?

I got almost 62 years in this country. The closet I came to being "oppressed" was when the government wanted to draft my ass and send it to Vietnam.

So when was the last time for YOU?

Well ok then red. You only 9 trillion short now. Way to go dude. Where is the rest of the money spent?

I know that you think I am here to educate you, but I am not going to do it. There are spending bills every year. Look it up yourself, dude.
no you made the claim that Obama cause 10 trillion dollars of debt... you took a budget bill that shows 1.1 trillion dollars of spending ... what you didn't show us how much of that debt went to the national debt ... you are trying to make us believe this 1.1 trillion dollars is debt ... when its not ..so again you claim obama has caused a huge debt to date ... what you have't shown ... you just rant well I not going to educate you... so redfish I will educate you .... the national budget is what the government needs to have to pay their bill ... get it !!! anything that goes over that budget becomes debt ... so by you saying he spent 1.1 trillion dollars here in 2014 doesn't tell us how much did we spends over that .1. trillin dollars ... thats is the real question??? so far you have been educated enough to tell us how much went to debt

not all of that spending was mandatory. Not all of it was needed to pay our bills. Was the 500 millions wasted on Solyndra necessary to pay our bills? NO.

wake the fuck up.

you can tell by red fish response that he has no clue where debt comes from ... he hears liberals a tax and spend and has no clue

Where do you live red? When were you last "oppressed"? Was it yesterday? Day before? When?

I got almost 62 years in this country. The closet I came to being "oppressed" was when the government wanted to draft my ass and send it to Vietnam.

same here

WOW, just WOW. You one stupid motherfucker there red. I mean stupid. You think you just get to change the definition of terms to suit your stupid argument? Stupid fucker.

its not my definition, its yours. Did Henry VIII run a democracy? Did he control every aspect of his subjects lives?

if you want to say stupid shit we can't stop you ... no liberals have ever said we want all if this free shit ... its just the insane rant from the right that has no Idea what a liberals is about

so you want to cut food stamps, welfare, unemployment, taxes, and govt spending? great, you are a conservative :beer:

I want a government and a country free of "stupid Republican politicians".and "stupid Republican voters" such as yourself. But unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen. But that's what I want. Thanks for asking though.

BTW, do you consider Pelosi and Jackson-Lee to be smart human beings?
pelosi yesdon't know too much about jackson-lee

Did obama sign those spending bills? Could he have vetoed them? Yes, congress passes spending bills, but they go nowhere unless the president signs them.

Congress has not passed a budget signed by the President in years. Read up on CR's.

s it normal for Congress not to pass a federal budget?
Unfortunately, yes. It turns out that we’re a pugilistic people by nature, and when you put money into the mix, things just escalate like a Gambino family reunion. The last time that we had a full-on, real-life federal budget that was signed into law, it was 1997. Bill Clinton was president, and Newt Gingrich was speaker of the House (and only on his second wife).

So how does the federal government operate without a budget?
With a whole lot of “Continuing Resolutions.” These bills, called “minibuses” by those who are gleefully in the know, keep the government going by feeding the beast with more money every couple of months. The last one that had a fuss surrounding it came late last year, just before the Christmas holidays, when a partial government shutdown loomed. Congress was embroiled in a fight over the payroll tax extension, and the passage of the budgetary measure was used as a bargaining ploy in the tussle. (Congress eventually passed the payroll tax extension in February of this year.)

Why looky there redfish. I must be a LOT smarter than you. I know how to use Google.

so you want to cut food stamps, welfare, unemployment, taxes, and govt spending? great, you are a conservative :beer:
I know its hard for you, but please try to stop saying stupid shit

where do I live, look at my avatar.

I also got drafted into Viet Nam. But I didn't consider that being oppressed.

I am oppressed when I fill out my tax return, I am oppressed when I am told what kind of bulbs I can use, I am oppressed when I am forced to pay for someone elses medical bills, I am oppressed when I pay 60 cents in taxes in every gallon of gas, I am oppressed when the federal government controlls most of the media.

I am oppressed when I fill out my tax return, I am oppressed when I am told what kind of bulbs I can use, I am oppressed when I am forced to pay for someone elses medical bills, I am oppressed when I pay 60 cents in taxes in every gallon of gas, I am oppressed when the federal government controlls most of the media.

You know as little about "oppression" as you do about that "liberal British monarchy". LMAO.
Damn dude, your life has really been a failure. When you consider oppression as being 60 cents of tax per gallon to take car of roads and bridges, and oppression is a low use electric light bulb, well I can see that your life has to really suck.
Making your life a failure. Did you not get your dose of FOX News today? That's oppressive. So sorry.

I know its hard for you, but please try to stop saying stupid shit

pointing out the hypocrisy of liberalism is not stupid, its factual.

not all of that spending was mandatory. Not all of it was needed to pay our bills. Was the 500 millions wasted on Solyndra necessary to pay our bills? NO.

wake the fuck up.
yes it was necessary to spend 500 million on new tec... sorry you don't see it ... was it nessary to spend 500 billion dollars on the f 36 jet??? and nobody will fly it ??? can you tell us what is a good Idea and a bad one??? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER SOLAR COMPANIES THAT ARE DOING WELL??? DID YOU FORGET TO LIST ALL THEIR BENEFITS TO THE COUNTRY???? OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO POINT OUT THE ONES THAT FAILED??? HERE IN COLORADO THEY ARE RUNNING AT FULL FORCE AND MAKE MONEY LEFT AND RIGHT ... SO WHAY ABOUT THEM???

Forum List

Back