What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uncovering The 'Green' Movement

Edgetho

Gold Member
Reaction score
I bet you people will be just as shocked as I was..... :rofl:

Check it out

Foreign Firm Funding Millions To U.S. Green Groups Tied To Russian State-Owned Oil Company

Great article by Lachlan Markay. All these alignments are there to be found, they just need to be called out. You don’t have to be beheading people to be attacking…

Via WFB:

A shadowy Bermudan company that has funneled tens of millions of dollars to anti-fracking environmentalist groups in the United States is run by executives with deep ties to Russian oil interests and offshore money laundering schemes involving members of President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle.

One of those executives, Nicholas Hoskins, is a director at a hedge fund management firm that has invested heavily in Russian oil and gas. He is also senior counsel at the Bermudan law firm Wakefield Quin and the vice president of a London-based investment firm whose president until recently chaired the board of the state-owned Russian oil company Rosneft.

In addition to those roles, Hoskins is a director at a company called Klein Ltd. No one knows where that firm’s money comes from. Its only publicly documented activities have been transfers of $23 million to U.S. environmentalist groups that push policies that would hamstring surging American oil and gas production, which has hurt Russia’s energy-reliant economy.

Keep reading…

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

hazlnut

Gold Member
Reaction score
You Teatards are way too easily fooled.

You seriously can't tell this is bullshit from just a cursory glance?

Jesus, how do you get buy in life?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Spread the wealth, I always say...

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Green movement has been around a lot longer than fracking. If the donor is "shadowy", how are they even effecting what's being said? The Green movement would be against fracking, money or no money.

OP
Edgetho

Edgetho

Gold Member
Reaction score
You Teatards are way too easily fooled.

You seriously can't tell this is bullshit from just a cursory glance?

Jesus, how do you get buy in life?

We'll find out when we get a Patriotic Republican in Office and we start throwing dimocrap scum in prison, won't we?

B8Se7dXCMAA4YcY.png

I hope this happens. You better pray it doesn't

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, at times...

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Many of these groups are used as a cover to disguise their members' political agendas.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We'll find out when we get a Patriotic Republican in Office and we start throwing dimocrap scum in prison, won't we? I hope this happens. You better pray it doesn't
I see! The FEMA camps ARE going to get some use. Nice helmet, but IMO this one fits you better. :tinfoil:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List