obama for a third term? WTF?

It won't stop obamination from ignoring the Constitution.

A crisis in his last few months in office will give him the excuse they stay in power to give America his holy superpowers gained from eating fried chicken and watermelons in Chicago years ago.

And then Obama can appoint his horse to the Senate, just like an ancient roman emperor did.

IMO this actually has very little to do with eliminating the 22nd Amendment and very much to do with a Congressman trying to build his reputation.
It's like this: Politicians, both at Federal and State levels, are keenly aware of their own positions in office and are always on the lookout for ways to improve their present standing within their own political arenas. They might for instance want to be considered for an upcoming seat that's being vacated by another. So they have to make themselves known to those who are in power and in a position to award them a "promotion", so to speak. So they present this bill, or co-sponsor that bill, or some other matter that will tend to make others around him "aware of him" and possibly to put him in a favorable light with his peers.
That's what this bill does. It makes this particular Congressman look good in the eyes of his peers. That's all it is, folks. He's building his reputation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Just remember that Obama is the Commander-In-Chief of all armed forces.

Whatever he orders, the all th armed forces are duty bound to obey.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl:

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

You ‘forgot’ to post the most important part:

Prognosis

0% chance of getting past committee.
0% chance of being enacted or passed.
Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no! matter how irrelevant.

Its not freaking out. The question is why someone would even propose such nonsense. Unless they have the votes, why try it. Same goes for Rs who dont have the numbers to overturn O care or bills trying to keep a certain party out of their state. Its pathetic.

Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no! matter how irrelevant.

Its not freaking out. The question is why someone would even propose such nonsense. Unless they have the votes, why try it. Same goes for Rs who dont have the numbers to overturn O care or bills trying to keep a certain party out of their state. Its pathetic.
Cause the guy is an idiot?

He's been doing it EVERY DAMN YEAR since Clinton.

It never goes anywhere. Some congressgnats are like that.

The House has tried to appeal the Affordable Care Act over two dozen times. Your laments are falling on deaf ears.

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

So what? Are you denying that we could have Obama for a third time, which is what some of us (me) have said was the goal all along?

And oh how the retarded loons cackled. "Paranoid!" "Tin foil hat time!" "This belongs in the Conspiracy forum!"

Assholes. I hope he makes your lives a living hell. Hell is coming, and not a moment too soon for some.

It will go somewhere this time.

when indulging obama derangement syndrome, and fauxraging, it is probably a good idea for one to read one's own link:

now, read...

0% change of getting out of committee
0% change of being enacted or passed
0 co-sponsors.

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

you're welcome.

now stop boring everyone with nonsense.

All I did was post the link to the bill, and said obama for a third term? WTF? in the title. What's wrong with you Jillian?

And the back-tracking begins. It only took you 3 pages :lol:

And the stupid shit begins

Wanna make a sig wager?

Let's see what he does with the debt ceiling if the House refuses to jack it? If he raises it on his own through some invented exigency, then all bets are off. He is already declared messiah by the sick ass left. I don't see it to be such a giant leap to try whatever he can to become dictator; 3rd term.
I have worried about this for quite a time. Remember the billion rounds of ammo; Home Land Security?

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

It's also highly unlikely that such an amendment would get passed by enough states to be adopted, so even if Congress passed it, it would be an empty gesture.

Captain Obvious strikes again!

Do you nutters realize that when you discuss shit such as this as though it were a serious subject, you expose yourselves as being idiots?

Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no matter how irrelevant.

oh geezus.....do you read the shit you post Junky?....Democrats dont do the same thing?.....shall we go through some of these threads started by some of your Far Left friends?.........

Yes. Please do.

so are you saying there are no threads started here by Lefties that dont do the same dam thing?....

Whether it goes or not it would not surprise me if it did.

There has been a whole lot of talk about term limits. It seems there are a lot of folks in favor of term limits. So what would we expect out of our elected officals? To remove the only term limits in place today. Do exactly the opposite of the will of the people. Of course it would be voted on by the people but I seriously question the validity of our election process.

A prediction!

Where will it go?

So what? Are you denying that we could have Obama for a third time, which is what some of us (me) have said was the goal all along?

And oh how the retarded loons cackled. "Paranoid!" "Tin foil hat time!" "This belongs in the Conspiracy forum!"

Assholes. I hope he makes your lives a living hell. Hell is coming, and not a moment too soon for some.

You're insane

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

If you have something to say, say it, PUNK!

Or I swear I'll alert the Governator that you abuse his image as your avatar.

If you have something to say, say it, PUNK!

Or I swear I'll alert the Governator that you abuse his image as your avatar.

Sure thing, gramps. I'll say it. You're out of your fucking mind. I thought the diamond of laughing emoticons would have conveyed my sentiments quite clearly, but I forgot who I'm talking to. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back