obama for a third term? WTF?

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

:lame2: :gives:

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

If he keeps getting shot down, why does he keep doing it? Apparently he's never heard of the definition of insanity.

. . . and the bigrebncs and the militia mutts and the freedom lite and all the wacks . . .

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Yes, I remember, well, and have posted it before, several times, that Obammy was talking about a third presidential third term, in 2007. Put nothing past this wolf is sheep's' clothing.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

You ‘forgot’ to post the most important part:

Prognosis

0% chance of getting past committee.
0% chance of being enacted or passed.
Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no matter how irrelevant.

oh geezus.....do you read the shit you post Junky?....Democrats dont do the same thing?.....shall we go through some of these threads started by some of your Far Left friends?.........

obama for a third term? WTF?
You must have misunderstood.

The only person capable of such a feat is St. Bill.....in 2016.

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

Get used to the idea......

543.gif

yea he is going to run.....unbelievable.....

Called it.

And I called it the moment the elections were over.

Remember, the Constitution is old and everything after the 1st is useless.

I notice many obama supporters denying this will happen. I'm not even going to respond to them, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see how this plays out. We have too many low information voters out there that would support this. You can bet the farm that if this was to pass they would vote for obama again.:badgrin:

Hey finally you said something true. And you even give an example of "low information voters". And you are the example. And they don't get any more low info than you, now do they?

But if it happens, I hope Obama makes you come to the White Hoses and kiss his ass.
On national TV. Then he's gonna take your guns, right there on TV or give you an honorable option of eating the barrell of your 9mm. Right on TV.

And I know this is gonna happen. I read it online.
Then he's gonna take your guns,

by believing that.....i think you Zeke are one of those "low information" voters....

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Yes, I remember, well, and have posted it before, several times, that Obammy was talking about a third presidential third term, in 2007. Put nothing past this wolf is sheep's' clothing.

Jayzus....

is the DNC Presidential canidate pool really that shallow..........

:eusa_eh:

perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

It won't stop obamination from ignoring the Constitution.

A crisis in his last few months in office will give him the excuse they stay in power to give America his holy superpowers gained from eating fried chicken and watermelons in Chicago years ago.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

You ‘forgot’ to post the most important part:

Prognosis

0% chance of getting past committee.
0% chance of being enacted or passed.
Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no matter how irrelevant.

It's not like I didn't post the link, so stop your bellying aching

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

It's also highly unlikely that such an amendment would get passed by enough states to be adopted, so even if Congress passed it, it would be an empty gesture.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

when indulging obama derangement syndrome, and fauxraging, it is probably a good idea for one to read one's own link:

now, read...

0% change of getting out of committee
0% change of being enacted or passed
0 co-sponsors.

you're welcome.

now stop boring everyone with nonsense.

All I did was post the link to the bill, and said obama for a third term? WTF? in the title. What's wrong with you Jillian?

And the back-tracking begins. It only took you 3 pages :lol:

Forum List

Back