Obama emerges from his mansion in Whiteysville with a gas can.

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
So ewe are looting pillaging and burning shit down now why? If life’s so damn good because Obamallama made it so what are ewe bitching about?

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.
He tried, and you hated him for it.

Next bullshit attempt at blaming someone other than tRump, please.
What did he try? Please enlighten us!
Everything from.the infamous beer summit forward.
Obama sucked major. Now dumb Don sucks major.

The unfortunate reality is that the "racist" police mentality is based on day-to-day observations of [mainly] Black males engaging in both petty and serious criminality, more or less constantly. No amount of brainwashing, re-training, sensitivity training, or threatening can result in police un-learning what they know from experience and observation.

They don't see all Black males or even a cross-section or a random sampling of that demographic. They see the ones who disrupt, abuse, inflame, and exacerbate, so it is no wonder whatsoever that police are predisposed to expect criminality when they see not only skin color, but mannerisms, certain types of clothing and grooming.

Yet even with all that, police killings of Blacks, both armed and unarmed, guilty and innocent, pretty much follow the data. A little less than half of such killings are against Blacks - about the same percentage as Black's "contribution" to our violent crime totals.

High-level government executives will now demand that police ignore their observations and knowledge, and back away from Black criminality...a posture that will harm innocent Blacks, such as the ones whose fledgeling businesses are being torn to shreds by the rioters and "demonstraters" this week. And the victims of homicides in Baltimore after a similar directive there a few years ago.

Truth is not a valued commodity in the Leftist community. Especially when it gets in the way of their Narrative.

He still scares you, doesn't he?
Anyone that evil is frightening. He looks like Baron Samedi.

Obama has sucked more than 10,000 dicks - he could well have aids...

Great racist and homophobic.

STFU you ignorant groid

STFU you ignorant groid
Make me you hair lice infected cave chimp. :)

Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
Anecdotal evidence is great...but overall, blacks showed a decline in real wealth. Black foreclosures during his tenure skyrocketed. While home equity for black homes dropped through the floor. So, I am glad your circle prospered, but you are most certainly statistical outliers.
Bo, at the end of the day could give two shits about 'black folk'. You keep carrying that water though Rastus.
Yeah when the bottom dropped out of the market due to Bush lots of people had foreclosures. Shit rolls downhill so of course Blacks got the worst of it. That was the fault of the repubs not Obama. Thanks to Obama the market kept going up after he left due to the policies he had in place. Drumpf inherited Obamas economy but you clowns keep claiming Drumpf did. At the end of the day I know from personal experience how much he cares about Black people. Like I said I know how much that burns you cave chimps up. :)
True...though all home ownership suffered whites rebounded. Their home ownership over all was barely touched. In addition White equity grew overall and had completely rebounded by 2013.
Stock Markets are not accurate indicators of economy. I mean...the fucking market is at 26,200 and we have 40 million currently unemployed with a projected 10% decline Q2 GDP.
Your 'Boy' Obama fucked you dumb pikininis over...but tote that bail!...mmmmassa gon set me freeeee!!

So ewe are looting pillaging and burning shit down now why? If life’s so damn good because Obamallama made it so what are ewe bitching about?

Is there English on your planet?

Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.
He tried, and you hated him for it.

Next bullshit attempt at blaming someone other than tRump, please.
What did he try? Please enlighten us!
Everything from.the infamous beer summit forward.

Where the fucker called cops "stupid?"
What they did was pretty damn stupid.

Anecdotal evidence is great...but overall, blacks showed a decline in real wealth. Black foreclosures during his tenure skyrocketed. While home equity for black homes dropped through the floor. So, I am glad your circle prospered, but you are most certainly statistical outliers.
Bo, at the end of the day could give two shits about 'black folk'. You keep carrying that water though Rastus.
Yeah when the bottom dropped out of the market due to Bush lots of people had foreclosures. Shit rolls downhill so of course Blacks got the worst of it. That was the fault of the repubs not Obama. Thanks to Obama the market kept going up after he left due to the policies he had in place. Drumpf inherited Obamas economy but you clowns keep claiming Drumpf did. At the end of the day I know from personal experience how much he cares about Black people. Like I said I know how much that burns you cave chimps up. :)
True...though all home ownership suffered whites rebounded. Their home ownership over all was barely touched. In addition White equity grew overall and had completely rebounded by 2013.
Stock Markets are not accurate indicators of economy. I mean...the fucking market is at 26,200 and we have 40 million currently unemployed with a projected 10% decline Q2 GDP.
Your 'Boy' Obama fucked you dumb pikininis over...but tote that bail!...mmmmassa gon set me freeeee!!
When you rig the system in your favor thats what happens. then when people get fed up looting and riots happen.

t1larg.obama.gi.afp.jpg

Go kill you some puppies asshole! Big tough asshole.

How disabled do you have to be to have a speech impediment that affects your typing?

I'm bitching about you cave bitches. If you cant compete get the fuck out my way. Dont try to hold me back because youre jealous. :)

Conservitards are much more likely to be puppy killers.

They need something for target practice, after all.

How disabled do you have to be to have a speech impediment that affects your typing?
Ewe look and act like a ewe! Ewe know what a ewe is dumb fuck?

I'm bitching about you cave bitches. If you cant compete get the fuck out my way. Dont try to hold me back because youre jealous. :)
Tree swinger.

You obviously have no clue what an ewe is....or maybe youre just retarded.

I heard you like licking asshole. That true?
Ewe killed your puppy yet? I heard ewe did!

I heard you like licking asshole. That true?
You are doing what you always do. Hijack a thread and take it down a rabbit hole.

Do you mean an ewe?

Living up to the conservitard name I see.

Forum List

Back