Newsweek: 54% of Americans think burning down Minneapolis police precinct was justified after George Floyd's death

The survey, which was conducted by Monmouth University, surveyed 807 U.S. adults from May 28 to June 1. Unless our population has fallen to 807 adults then 54% of Americans do not feel this way.

I look at it this way: Burning down the police HQ means less police presence in that precinct. That means more crime, and that means that people learn a valuable lesson on the importance of law-enforcement, as well as the danger of liberal Democrats running cities.

It's a hard lesson to be learned, but whothefuckever said life was supposed to be fair? It wasn't me.

I think it’s wonderful that they burned up Minneapolis. Now they can rebuild it to their liking.

You see, this is why even when I see polls about Trump, I know that Nationally you have the far left in big cities and big populations. Thank God you have a electoral college. If they take that away, or you go to mail-in only voting, you won't ever have another GOP president.

I look at it this way: Burning down the police HQ means less police presence in that precinct. That means more crime, and that means that people learn a valuable lesson on the importance of law-enforcement, as well as the danger of liberal Democrats running cities.

It's a hard lesson to be learned, but whothefuckever said life was supposed to be fair? It wasn't me.
It can also teach them a lesson on the importance of the second ammendment. With that lesson learned perhaps they'll begin to understand how voting Democrat brought them to this point.

I think it’s wonderful that they burned up Minneapolis. Now they can rebuild it to their liking.
Indeed. They should enjoy the intrepid American freedom to live in a manner to the liking; and in accordance with what they can provide, and produce.

You see, this is why even when I see polls about Trump, I know that Nationally you have the far left in big cities and big populations. Thank God you have a electoral college. If they take that away, or you go to mail-in only voting, you won't ever have another GOP president.
OH STOP with the "Only Democrats Cheat" business. It's bullshit. And we'll be voting in person in November, most of us anyway. I have a good feeling about this. Fauci says the "second wave," if it hits will be much less serious -- because we'll have some tools like treatments and hopefully a vaccine in the works. And we'll know what to do.

It is not okay to continue this mail-in voter bullshit. It's been debunked time and again, and NOT by fake news. The studies have gone on for years. The only officials agreeing with it are hair on fire Republicans with no scruples whatsoever.

Just STOP.

OH STOP with the "Only Democrats Cheat" business. It's bullshit. And we'll be voting in person in November, most of us anyway. I have a good feeling about this. Fauci says the "second wave," if it hits will be much less serious -- because we'll have some tools like treatments and hopefully a vaccine in the works. And we'll know what to do.

It is not okay to continue this mail-in voter bullshit. It's been debunked time and again, and NOT by fake news. The studies have gone on for years. The only officials agreeing with it are hair on fire Republicans with no scruples whatsoever.

Just STOP.
You sound like a dictator. You can talk and opine but he has to stop! Yep. That’s a democrat for you.

Those 54% will regret their vote if they or their loved ones are ever robbed or sucker punched or assaulted or raped or murdered.

Chances are only the cops will want to find the perps!

Forum List

Back