Obama emerges from his mansion in Whiteysville with a gas can.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.

He still scares you, doesn't he?

What coded message?

What do you imagine he meant?

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Amen brother!

Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.

So you approve of terrorism?

Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.

Reggie liked Ears's mouth

So you approve of terrorism?

Wow. That was some brain fart you just had there. You feeling all right?

Drumpf is a fuckup and a racist . What exactly did you really believe he could do?

Drumpf is a fuckup and a racist himself . What exactly did you really believe he could do?
Ewe are the racist. And a dumbass!

Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.

I was expecting a pic of Obama going out to mow his lawn.

Obama TRIED after Ferguson to assist police forces to take a good look at themselves and improve the general attitude, eliminate a racist culture. But Trump tossed all that on the trash pile during his first hundred days. I don't know if it would have made a difference to keep those programs going. What it does clearly indicate is our President's attitude toward social reform.

Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)

Forum List

Back