Obama emerges from his mansion in Whiteysville with a gas can.

What coded message?

What do you imagine he meant?

Burn the motherfucker down.

It wasn't all that coded.
He wasn't actually carrying a gas can you moron.

It's a metaphor.

1591235154117.png

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.
He tried, and you hated him for it.

Next bullshit attempt at blaming someone other than tRump, please.

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Hey cracker dickhead, your tooth needs brushing.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.

What did he try? Please enlighten us!

I was expecting a pic of Obama going out to mow his lawn.

Obama TRIED after Ferguson to assist police forces to take a good look at themselves and improve the general attitude, eliminate a racist culture. But Trump tossed all that on the trash pile during his first hundred days. I don't know if it would have made a difference to keep those programs going. What it does clearly indicate is our President's attitude toward social reform.
Obama turned cops into the enemy and sided with racist thugs because they were black.

My teeth are really good, but thanks for your concern.

Hey! Dipshit black. No insults allowed in this thread. The libtard said so.

Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
Anecdotal evidence is great...but overall, blacks showed a decline in real wealth. Black foreclosures during his tenure skyrocketed. While home equity for black homes dropped through the floor. So, I am glad your circle prospered, but you are most certainly statistical outliers.
Bo, at the end of the day could give two shits about 'black folk'. You keep carrying that water though Rastus.

You can't count the same tooth twice and call it teeth.

Did you score a bigscreen?

You did, dinja?

He still scares you, doesn't he?
Anyone that evil is frightening. He looks like Baron Samedi.

Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
Anecdotal evidence is great...but overall, blacks showed a decline in real wealth. Black foreclosures during his tenure skyrocketed. While home equity for black homes dropped through the floor. So, I am glad your circle prospered, but you are most certainly statistical outliers.
Bo, at the end of the day could give two shits about 'black folk'. You keep carrying that water though Rastus.
Yeah when the bottom dropped out of the market due to Bush lots of people had foreclosures. Shit rolls downhill so of course Blacks got the worst of it. That was the fault of the repubs not Obama. Thanks to Obama the market kept going up after he left due to the policies he had in place. Drumpf inherited Obamas economy but you clowns keep claiming Drumpf did. At the end of the day I know from personal experience how much he cares about Black people. Like I said I know how much that burns you cave chimps up. :)

You can't count the same tooth twice and call it teeth.
I can count all 32, including wisdom teeth. Yes I still have my wisdom teeth, that's why I'm so wise. ;)

Kinda forgot about the whole housing crisis at the end of an 8-year republican run in white house...didn't ya.

Everything from.the infamous beer summit forward.

Obama has sucked more than 10,000 dicks - he could well have aids...

Where the fucker called cops "stupid?"

Obama has sucked more than 10,000 dicks - he could well have aids...
so you must have sucked 10x that number by now right?

Where the fucker called cops "stupid?"
Whats wrong with that? They were fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back