Obama emerges from his mansion in Whiteysville with a gas can.

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
So ewe are looting pillaging and burning shit down now why? If life’s so damn good because Obamallama made it so what are ewe bitching about?

Is there English on your planet?
Go kill you some puppies asshole! Big tough asshole.
I heard you like licking asshole. That true?
You are doing what you always do. Hijack a thread and take it down a rabbit hole.
:laughing0301:

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
So ewe are looting pillaging and burning shit down now why? If life’s so damn good because Obamallama made it so what are ewe bitching about?
How disabled do you have to be to have a speech impediment that affects your typing?
Ewe look and act like a ewe! Ewe know what a ewe is dumb fuck?
You obviously have no clue what a ewe is....or maybe youre just retarded.
Speaking of retarded what does “youre” mean? ewe skipped classes didn’t ewe?

I'm bitching about you cave bitches. If you cant compete get the fuck out my way. Dont try to hold me back because youre jealous. :)
Tree swinger.
hair lice eater.
I heard ewe sniff your ass!

The kenyan klown likes to drag his ass across the carpet of America and leave a shitstain with a few monkey worms in it for our displeasure. Hopefully he'll disappear again as Big Mike's fucktoy and the adults can return to the business at hand.

I'm bitching about you cave bitches. If you cant compete get the fuck out my way. Dont try to hold me back because youre jealous. :)
Tree swinger.
hair lice eater.
I heard ewe sniff your ass!
Never had a sheep sniff my ass. Sounds like a hill billy thing you indulge in.

Ewe killed your puppy yet? I heard ewe did!
No. You smell like my puppy.

the one ewe murdered?

Damn, you ever-trumpers always have to bring him up.

Obama is a fool just covering his ass. Race relations worsened during his 8 years. Shootings in places like Baltimore increased. Black on black violence has become a way of life in his home city. EPIC FAIL

the one ewe murdered?
Fucked up some lamb chops before but never killed one myself.

Damn, you ever-trumpers always have to bring him up.
Like ewe assholes bring up Bush?

the one ewe murdered?
You beat up lambs? Sound about right. Animal abuse!

the one ewe murdered?
Fuck up a lamb chop in a minute. They taste better than your standard cave chimp fare.

the one ewe murdered?
Fuck up a lamb chop in a minute. They taste better than your standard cave chimp fare.
Eating babies! Asshole.

the one ewe murdered?
Eating babies! Asshole.
You shouldnt eat babies assholes. That cant possibly be legal or healthy for you.

This is on Trump for not charging Obama with sedition and treason.

How was he going to do that?

^ Biden approved Black

Spying on Trump, turning the FBI into his Secret Police. Adios, Barack!

^ Biden approved Black

Yes!!

barack-obama-joe-biden.jpg

Spying on Trump, turning the FBI into his Secret Police. Adios, Barack!
Drumpf cant charge him with anything because Drumpf doesnt have the power.

Forum List

Back