Obama Declares He Will NOT Call for Halt To Seditious, Racist, Treasonous Anti-Trump Protests

Poor ignorant Snowflake...

Learn the difference between 'protest' & 'sedition'...
You mean like the Trump supporters who called for an armed uprising if Hillary is elected?
Obama got elected twice, how many riots?
Obama was a good choice for President, there was no reason for riots.
Oh bullshit, he has made Carter a happy man. He also is showing he is a baby by not asking for the violence to end. I didn't get my way so I will let people die.View attachment 98997
Talk about a crybaby? Stay away from mirrors.
Oh so if I protest by going out and shooting you stupid son of a bitches. You would be considered a baby if you said I should stop? All I'm saying is Obama should call for the end of the violence, but he won't. Because he is a baby, because he was a part of the reason Hillary lost. All he has done is divide America for eight years, and you support it.
15027873_712723732208951_2767772858725999665_n.jpg

You mean like the Trump supporters who called for an armed uprising if Hillary is elected?
Oh bullshit, he has made Carter a happy man. He also is showing he is a baby by not asking for the violence to end. I didn't get my way so I will let people die.View attachment 98997
Oh so if I protest by going out and shooting you stupid son of a bitches. You would be considered a baby if you said I should stop? All I'm saying is Obama should call for the end of the violence, but he won't. Because he is a baby, because he was a part of the reason Hillary lost. All he has done is divide America for eight years, and you support it.View attachment 98999
Going out and shooting people is not protesting, it is attempted murder. This stupidity got Trump into office.

Oh so if I protest by going out and shooting you stupid son of a bitches. You would be considered a baby if you said I should stop? All I'm saying is Obama should call for the end of the violence, but he won't. Because he is a baby, because he was a part of the reason Hillary lost. All he has done is divide America for eight years, and you support it.View attachment 98999
Going out and shooting people is not protesting, it is attempted murder. This stupidity got Trump into office.
The protesters are rioting you stupid ass. You people keep it up and people will start exercising their second amendment right. You cannot beat somebody up because you disagree with them.
15109597_10154875178952089_3222872900017530004_n.jpg

It's Treason to speak out against czar , I mean "president" Trump ??

Trump has a mouth . Why doesn't he speak to the protesters? Obama didn't get the people riled up . Trump did .
Yeah, by not being a libturd. People and businesses are being harmed and obie doesn't give a shit because he agrees with them but too full of himself to realize they are protesting the very same election system that put his lofty ass in the White House for eight years.

The protesters are rioting you stupid ass. You people keep it up and people will start exercising their second amendment right. You cannot beat somebody up because you disagree with them. View attachment 99003
More sheer stupidity. Thank you for proving my point.

The protesters are rioting you stupid ass. You people keep it up and people will start exercising their second amendment right. You cannot beat somebody up because you disagree with them. View attachment 99003
More sheer stupidity. Thank you for proving my point.
Not at all, the rioters aren't getting violent?

Right wing hypocrisy at its finest, this is still America wingnuts, freedom still exists. Hope they protest till he gets impeached.

Of course you do. Because you're an anti-American piece of shit. Tell us something we don't already know?

If you had any doubt who Obama really is then put it to bed already.

He's racist, a Soros' puppet, and he knows the party is supported by racism.
I never doubted who he really was.

Do you get tired of the eternal "shock" from various and assorted people (who really aren't shocked at all) when he acts exactly as he's acted all along gets a little tiresome? I sure as shit do. He's been doing this exact same thing for the past 8 years, and before (only he didn't get as much press before). One wonders when shock replaced taking action against traitors.

Obama Says He Won’t Call on Anti-Trump Protesters to Stop

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests, Barak Obama has declared he will do NO such thing.

This comes as a slight shock as he was the one who bragged just days ago how his administration and the American people would carry on the 'time-honored tradition' of 'a peaceful transition of power'.

'Peaceful is anything but what is happening. liberals are rioting, calling for the overthrow of the government, burning the American flag, calling for the racist murder of whites, and calling for the assassination of the newly elected President.

Obama is demonstrating that this is EXACTLY what he and Hillary wants.

Prior to the election it was exposed that the Hillary campaign had been funneling money to groups who PAID people to instigate violence at GOP / Trump rallies and to violently attack and bloody Trump supporters. It was also proven that Obama had met with the Organizer hired to run all of it at the WH over 60 times. So, Hillary - the DNC's Candidate - and the President of the United States were implicated in coordinating on a plan to incite violence and intimidation against the American people in an attempt to effect the outcome of the Presidential election.

In the aftermath of the election, President Obama now refuses comply with a request to call for the seditious, subversive, racist, violent acts of Liberals / Hillary-supporters to end.

He helped instigate this shit, and now the man who helped turn this country into a 3rd world banana republic doesn't want it to end!

Rather than act to stop it, he actually justified it:

“I wouldn’t advise them to be silent...All presidents face protests"

What a POS!

Of course you leave out a lot don't you? He did not justify violence, he justified the right of people to dissent and the fact is, the majority of those protests are peaceful and as long as they aren't assaulting people or damaging property there is nothing wrong in what they are doing.

To use your political power to silence dissent is way wrong regardless of who the target is. Obama is acting presidential in a way neither your side nor the liberal side (who is demanding Obama denounce Trump) seem able to comprehend.

The president fielded a question on the protests during a joint news conference in Berlin alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."

He added: “Voting matters, organizing matters and being informed on the issues matter.”

He should have stated that the violence was not acceptable.

I could care less about the poor, confused protesters otherwise. They're just confused, misinformed and mentally ill dolts being exploited by the left. That's what the left does. They're irrelevant. They're just an ignorant mob being led by traitors. Thank goodness Trump is dismantling our Dept. of Ed and purging commies from the colleges. In four years, our populace will be back to semi intelligent again.

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests, Barak Obama has declared he will do NO such thing.

This comes as a slight shock as he was the one who bragged just days ago how his administration and the American people would carry on the 'time-honored tradition' of 'a peaceful transition of power'.

'Peaceful is anything but what is happening. liberals are rioting, calling for the overthrow of the government, burning the American flag, calling for the racist murder of whites, and calling for the assassination of the newly elected President.

Obama is demonstrating that this is EXACTLY what he and Hillary wants.

Prior to the election it was exposed that the Hillary campaign had been funneling money to groups who PAID people to instigate violence at GOP / Trump rallies and to violently attack and bloody Trump supporters. It was also proven that Obama had met with the Organizer hired to run all of it at the WH over 60 times. So, Hillary - the DNC's Candidate - and the President of the United States were implicated in coordinating on a plan to incite violence and intimidation against the American people in an attempt to effect the outcome of the Presidential election.

In the aftermath of the election, President Obama now refuses comply with a request to call for the seditious, subversive, racist, violent acts of Liberals / Hillary-supporters to end.

He helped instigate this shit, and now the man who helped turn this country into a 3rd world banana republic doesn't want it to end!

Rather than act to stop it, he actually justified it:

“I wouldn’t advise them to be silent...All presidents face protests"

What a POS!
"I wouldn't advise them to be silent".....THE HORROR! What does he think this is? A country with free speech? LOLOLOL

[
Obama and Hillary are NOT interested in continuing one of the most unique customs this country has enjoyed, the regular, peaceful transition of power.

That is rather hilarious considering that for 5 years Donald Trump attempted to undermine the legitimacy of the President by questioning his eligibility.

Barack Obama has done absolutely nothing to encourage any protests- and unlike Donald Trump he has not attempted to question the legitimacy of President elect- Trump.
Irrelevant on its face. Trump explicitly commanded his supporters to stop any violence while Obama has remained silent. Obama has used the bully pulpit in the past to demand that his opponents settle down and not hurt anyone, so we know he pays at least some attention. His (and Hillary's) silence is an encouragement.
Drumpf "commands"? Welcome to Drumpf America, folks!

Of course you leave out a lot don't you? He did not justify violence, he justified the right of people to dissent and the fact is, the majority of those protests are peaceful and as long as they aren't assaulting people or damaging property there is nothing wrong in what they are doing.
No, I covered it.

Obama was not being asked to call for peaceful protestors to stop their protesting, as you damn-well know.

EVERYONE understands it is a protected Constitutional Right to PEACEFULLY Protest. We don't need the President who has violated both Constitution and Law to lecture us on Constitutional Rights.

What Liberals are refusing to acknowledge and are twisting is the seditious, subversive, racist, and treasonously being perpetrated - which is what Obama has been asked to condemn and call for a stop to.

When asked he completely ignored - refused to acknowledge the burning of flags, calls to overthrow the government, calls to racistly murder whites, and calls to assassinate Trump. He isn't THAT stupid as to be unable to know these things are going on.

As pointed out, is has been PROVEN that Obama met with the organizer of the violence being perpetrated against Trump supporters before the election. The President of the United States has been connected to the organizer of hate and violence against his political enemies. INCITING VIOLENCE is a CRIME!

I fully support Obama telling PEACEFUL Protestors it is their right to engage in such activities; however, the President of the United States should not be involved in inciting violence and has a responsibility to call for the end of violent, seditious, subversive acts. Barry refuses.

Again, what a POS!

Traitors for standing up for free speech. Welcome to the vision of Drumpf America, folks!
Bo,

- Is calling for the overthrow of the Federal govt 'protected 'fee speech'?

- Is calling for the racist murder of whites protected 'free speech'?

- Is calling for the assassination of the newly elected President protected 'free speech'?

If you answer 'Yes' to any of these you have a serious problem.

The answer to all of these, of course, is 'NO'. So why won't Obama condemn these acts and call for those perpetrating them to stop?

THAT is what he was asked to do, not call for the end of peaceful protests, as you know.

Sedition:
Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

- Calling for the overthrow of a government
- Calling for the assassination of the government

That is what many of these 'protestors' are doing, in direct contradiction to Obama's declaration a few days ago that they would affect the time-honored tradition of the peaceful transition of power'.

And Obama refused to condemn THESE acts and call for them to stop.

He's not stupid - he knows no one has asked him to condemn or try to stop the peaceful protests that are protected by the Constitution. He was asked to condemn and try to stop the acts of Sedition being perpetrated by the Soros-funded rabid partisans who he actually helped stir up before the election.

Unbelievable! :omg:
There are riots in his country he's the Head of State and don't want to say anything to calm down those rioters?!? :(
I can't even imagine why he's acting like that :dunno:
NOT very Presidential.

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests,

The protestors have every right to protest.

They don't have the right to inflict violence.

You sound like a fascist or a Nazi.

Why do you hate America so much?

Forum List

Back