Obama Declares He Will NOT Call for Halt To Seditious, Racist, Treasonous Anti-Trump Protests

Obama Says He Won’t Call on Anti-Trump Protesters to Stop

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests, Barak Obama has declared he will do NO such thing.!

'racist'
'seditious'?

You mean like when Donald Trump spent 5 years saying that President Obama was not born in the United States and tried to undermine his Presidency?
did Trump riot? did people get killed or beat up?
can you link to the proof of these things?

Nah, he just called for it:

trump-election-2012-tweets.jpeg

1. The protestors have every right to protest.

2. They don't have the right to inflict violence.

3. You sound like a fascist or a Nazi.

4. Why do you hate America so much?

1. I agree.

2. I agree.

3. Why? Because I would like to see our President condemn anyone calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the racist murders of whites, and calling for the assassination of the man who just beat Hillary - the next President of the United States?

4. I don't - I'm not the one burning the American flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the racist murders of whites, and calling for the assassination of Donald Trump....and who is refusing to condemn anyone doing those things.

[
Obama and Hillary are NOT interested in continuing one of the most unique customs this country has enjoyed, the regular, peaceful transition of power.

That is rather hilarious considering that for 5 years Donald Trump attempted to undermine the legitimacy of the President by questioning his eligibility.

Barack Obama has done absolutely nothing to encourage any protests- and unlike Donald Trump he has not attempted to question the legitimacy of President elect- Trump.
Irrelevant on its face. Trump explicitly commanded his supporters to stop any violence while Obama has remained silent. Obama has used the bully pulpit in the past to demand that his opponents settle down and not hurt anyone, so we know he pays at least some attention. His (and Hillary's) silence is an encouragement.
Drumpf "commands"? Welcome to Drumpf America, folks!
He did so because asking "pretty please" when dealing with violent people doesn't carry much authority.

Of course you leave out a lot don't you? He did not justify violence, he justified the right of people to dissent and the fact is, the majority of those protests are peaceful and as long as they aren't assaulting people or damaging property there is nothing wrong in what they are doing.
No, I covered it.

Obama was not being asked to call for peaceful protestors to stop their protesting, as you damn-well know.
!

Actually President Obama was asked about the protests- and that is what he spoke about

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1611/17/cnr.05.htm
You've spoken a great deal about what you've characterized as kind of a crude form of nationalism perhaps on the rise. I'm wondering if you would advise some of those protesters at home to stop demonstrating against some of the charged rhetoric that has been used by Donald Trump

OBAMA: One of the great things about our democracy is it expresses itself in all sorts of ways. And that includes people protesting. I've been the subject of protests during the course of my eight years. And I suspect that there's not a president in our history that at some point hasn't been subject to these protests. So I would not advise people would feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn't advise them to be silent. What I would advise - what I advised before the election and what I will continue to advise after the election is that elections matter, voting matters, organizing matters, being informed on the issues matter.

OBAMA: One of the great things about our democracy is it expresses itself in all sorts of ways. And that includes people protesting. I've been the subject of protests during the course of my eight years. And I suspect that there's not a president in our history that at some point hasn't been subject to these protests. So I would not advise people would feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn't advise them to be silent. What I would advise - what I advised before the election and what I will continue to advise after the election is that elections matter, voting matters, organizing matters, being informed on the issues matter.
Thanks for proving Obama dodged the issue of the subversive, seditious acts being perpetrated and that he refuses to acknowledge them or condemn them.

Thanks for proving Obama dodged the issue of the subversive, seditious acts being perpetrated and that he refuses to acknowledge them or condemn them.

He wasn't asked to condemn "seditious acts". He was asked about protests. Protest is a fundamental right. He'd be seditious to OPPOSE protest, you idiot.

He wasn't asked to condemn "seditious acts". He was asked about protests. Protest is a fundamental right. He'd be seditious to OPPOSE protest, you idiot.
No one is disagreeing about protests. He WAS being asked to condemn the seditious acts. After it was reported Twitter was inundated with calls for Trump's assassinations he was asked to call for peaceful protests and to call for calming the seditious rhetoric.

Even if he was unclear and did not thin he was being asked about that, is he too stupid to NOT see all of this and then simply not give a damn enough to speak out?! Either way it doesn't say much for him as a President.

No one is disagreeing about protests. He WAS being asked to condemn the seditious acts. After it was reported Twitter was inundated with calls for Trump's assassinations he was asked to call for peaceful protests and to call for calming the seditious rhetoric.

Even if he was unclear and did not thin he was being asked about that, is he too stupid to NOT see all of this and then simply not give a damn enough to speak out?! Either way it doesn't say much for him as a President.

Dipshit, here's text of the question that was asked:

You've spoken a great deal about what you've characterized as kind of a crude form of nationalism perhaps on the rise. I'm wondering if you would advise some of those protesters at home to stop demonstrating against some of the charged rhetoric that has been used by Donald Trump

Show me where in that paragraph it asks Obama to address threats of assassination against Trump.

Got it, Obama sees all the flag burning, all the calls for the overthrowing of the government, the racist terrorist calls for the murder of whites, and the calls for the assassination of Trump, and he sees no reason - feels no concern / responsibility to speak out against it and call for an end to it.

What an awesome leader and caring President Barry is.

Again, he does not WANT those things to end. It was PROVEN he met with Clinton organizer of the violence against Trump supporters before the election. Stopping what's going on may be good for America but not good for his party and his legacy.

What a treasonous douchebag!

They are protesting our democracy, he should have schooled them for the good of the country instead of doing what he usually does by taking the agitator route.

They are protesting our democracy, he should have schooled them for the good of the country instead of doing what he usually does by taking the agitator route.

I don't care if they're protesting the statue of liberty. They have that right. To allege anything else is ACTUAL sedition.

Got it, Obama sees all the flag burning, all the calls for the overthrowing of the government, the racist terrorist calls for the murder of whites, and the calls for the assassination of Trump, and he sees no reason - feels no concern / responsibility to speak out against it and call for an end to it.

What an awesome leader and caring President Barry is.

Again, he does not WANT those things to end. It was PROVEN he met with Clinton organizer of the violence against Trump supporters before the election. Stopping what's going on may be good for America but not good for his party and his legacy.

What a treasonous douchebag!

Flag-burning is legal. And constitutional. Don't like it? Move. Or better yet, kill yourself.

Racist terrorists calling for murder of whites? He's supposed to condemn that like murder is a partisan issue? Are you a little snowflake who needs a safespace?

If your campaign is built on racism, misogyny, bigotry and incitement of violence ("kick the crap out of them!"), and then you DON'T ACTUALLY WIN THE POPULAR VOTE, expect protest. Period.

Or go to your safespace, snowflake.

I don't care if they're protesting the statue of liberty. They have that right. To allege anything else is ACTUAL sedition.
Nobody said they didn't have the right to protest, maybe you should slow down and read the actual words. But every protest I seen so far has been in the street. We commuters also have rights and they should be pepper sprayed, cuffed and arrested.

Dipshit, here's text of the question that was asked:

Show me where in that paragraph it asks Obama to address threats of assassination against Trump.
It really is a damn shame when the president is too stupid to understand that the request for for the little assholes to stop the violence. They have every right to gather for a PEACEFUL protest. They do not have the right to destroy property, beat people and call for violence.
Its very telling that this all has to be explained too, but then I suppose that the stupidity factor involved might just explain the liberal voter.

Nobody said they didn't have the right to protest, maybe you should slow down and read the actual words. But every protest I seen so far has been in the street. We commuters also have rights and the subhuman pieces of shit should be pepper sprayed, cuffed and arrested.
or we could do the same thing and see if its ok with them then.
for example, when there is going to be a gay wedding, lets all gather for peaceful protest that completely blocks all the access to the church, when can keep the wedding from happening. According to the left, it is our right to do so.
or lets picket planned parenthood for a few days, we can be peaceful but just block all access. It is our right.
Or how about the post office on days that the welfare checks are coming out. We can block the mail trucks and hold up on the liberals pay day, no problem here either right?
The left says that its our right to block everything that they might need to have access to, they should be ok with the disruptions to their lives.

Nobody said they didn't have the right to protest, maybe you should slow down and read the actual words. But every protest I seen so far has been in the street. We commuters also have rights and the subhuman pieces of shit should be pepper sprayed, cuffed and arrested.
or we could do the same thing and see if its ok with them then.
for example, when there is going to be a gay wedding, lets all gather for peaceful protest that completely blocks all the access to the church, when can keep the wedding from happening. According to the left, it is our right to do so.
or lets picket planned parenthood for a few days, we can be peaceful but just block all access. It is our right.
Or how about the post office on days that the welfare checks are coming out. We can block the mail trucks and hold up on the liberals pay day, no problem here either right?
The left says that its our right to block everything that they might need to have access to, they should be ok with the disruptions to their lives.
Block the pot shops out here and they will scream bloody murder.

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests, Barak Obama has declared he will do NO such thing.

This comes as a slight shock as he was the one who bragged just days ago how his administration and the American people would carry on the 'time-honored tradition' of 'a peaceful transition of power'.

'Peaceful is anything but what is happening. liberals are rioting, calling for the overthrow of the government, burning the American flag, calling for the racist murder of whites, and calling for the assassination of the newly elected President.

Obama is demonstrating that this is EXACTLY what he and Hillary wants.

Prior to the election it was exposed that the Hillary campaign had been funneling money to groups who PAID people to instigate violence at GOP / Trump rallies and to violently attack and bloody Trump supporters. It was also proven that Obama had met with the Organizer hired to run all of it at the WH over 60 times. So, Hillary - the DNC's Candidate - and the President of the United States were implicated in coordinating on a plan to incite violence and intimidation against the American people in an attempt to effect the outcome of the Presidential election.

In the aftermath of the election, President Obama now refuses comply with a request to call for the seditious, subversive, racist, violent acts of Liberals / Hillary-supporters to end.

He helped instigate this shit, and now the man who helped turn this country into a 3rd world banana republic doesn't want it to end!

Rather than act to stop it, he actually justified it:

“I wouldn’t advise them to be silent...All presidents face protests"

What a POS!

You reap what you sew in this life. If you're going to campaign on hate, bigotry, misogyny, extremism and division--it's going to come right back at you.

This is not Barack Obama's fault, he didn't nominate or elect Trump for you, YOU DID.
Personally I hope this Ass Clown gets protested every single day he is in office.

For the first time in this nation's history, the President elect has had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower, and his only means of communication to the outside world is a Tweeter account.

15095646_895178257250650_4977656297858938537_n.jpg

th

Its neither seditious or treasonous but whenever public or private property is destroyed and looted it is criminal.

Forum List

Back