Obama Declares He Will NOT Call for Halt To Seditious, Racist, Treasonous Anti-Trump Protests

[
Obama and Hillary are NOT interested in continuing one of the most unique customs this country has enjoyed, the regular, peaceful transition of power.

That is rather hilarious considering that for 5 years Donald Trump attempted to undermine the legitimacy of the President by questioning his eligibility.

Barack Obama has done absolutely nothing to encourage any protests- and unlike Donald Trump he has not attempted to question the legitimacy of President elect- Trump.
Irrelevant on its face.

Indeed irrelevant on its face.

Donald Trump spent 5 years questioning the legitimacy of President Obama- attempting to undermine two elections.

Barack Obama has not done anything to suggest that Donald Trump was not legitimately elected.

[Q The bottom line, though, since Trump was duly elected according to the law, is that they're not really protesting Trump. They're protesting their fellow Americans, who didn't agree with them.

And Barack Obama was duly elected according to the law- twice- and Donald Trump spent 5 years questioning that- protesting that his fellow Americans voted for Barack Obama.

[Q The bottom line, though, since Trump was duly elected according to the law, is that they're not really protesting Trump. They're protesting their fellow Americans, who didn't agree with them.

And Barack Obama was duly elected according to the law- twice- and Donald Trump spent 5 years questioning that- protesting that his fellow Americans voted for Barack Obama.

Don't blame the 'Donald' for bringing back those white voters to their senses who previously voted for Obie. You F'in loser, spinner..........:laugh2:.

If you had any doubt who Obama really is then put it to bed already.

He's racist, a Soros' puppet, and he knows the party is supported by racism.

I would say I am surprised liberals on this board are defending the President of the United States who refuses to call for violent liberals to stop burning American flags, calling for the racists murders of whites, calling for the overthrow of the govt, and calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

I would say that, but I am no longer surprised by the despicable behavior of this lawless President or bis supporyers who prove their is nothing he can do that they will not support and defend.

I completely agree Ameticans have the right to PEACEFULLY protest; however, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for racist murders, calling for the assassiation of the newly elected President is SEDITION, INCITNG VIOLENCE, etc.

As long as liberals are doing it after a DNC loss, it is perfectly ok. Liberal 'S.O.P.'

Obama Says He Won’t Call on Anti-Trump Protesters to Stop

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests, Barak Obama has declared he will do NO such thing.

This comes as a slight shock as he was the one who bragged just days ago how his administration and the American people would carry on the 'time-honored tradition' of 'a peaceful transition of power'.

'Peaceful is anything but what is happening. liberals are rioting, calling for the overthrow of the government, burning the American flag, calling for the racist murder of whites, and calling for the assassination of the newly elected President.

Obama is demonstrating that this is EXACTLY what he and Hillary wants.

Prior to the election it was exposed that the Hillary campaign had been funneling money to groups who PAID people to instigate violence at GOP / Trump rallies and to violently attack and bloody Trump supporters. It was also proven that Obama had met with the Organizer hired to run all of it at the WH over 60 times. So, Hillary - the DNC's Candidate - and the President of the United States were implicated in coordinating on a plan to incite violence and intimidation against the American people in an attempt to effect the outcome of the Presidential election.

In the aftermath of the election, President Obama now refuses comply with a request to call for the seditious, subversive, racist, violent acts of Liberals / Hillary-supporters to end.

He helped instigate this shit, and now the man who helped turn this country into a 3rd world banana republic doesn't want it to end!

Rather than act to stop it, he actually justified it:

“I wouldn’t advise them to be silent...All presidents face protests"

What a POS!

Obama has ALWAYS been the major agitator of violence.

Remember BLM and Ferguson? Riots are the only enduring Obama legacy.

Don't blame the 'Donald' for bringing back those white voters to their senses who previously voted for Obie. You F'in loser, spinner..........:laugh2:.

I don't blame Donald Trump for being elected.

I blame Donald Trump for spending 5 years trying to destroy the institution of the Presidency by claiming Barack Obama was not a legitimately and legally elected President.

Despite calls from Trump / Trump supporters for Hillary and Obama to call for the end of the on-going violent, racist, seditious protests, Barak Obama has declared he will do NO such thing.

This comes as a slight shock as he was the one who bragged just days ago how his administration and the American people would carry on the 'time-honored tradition' of 'a peaceful transition of power'.

'Peaceful is anything but what is happening. liberals are rioting, calling for the overthrow of the government, burning the American flag, calling for the racist murder of whites, and calling for the assassination of the newly elected President.

Prior to the election it was exposed that the Hillary campaign had been funneling money to groups who PAID people to instigate violence at GOP / Trump rallies and to violently attack and bloody Trump supporters. It was also proven that Obama had met with the Organizer hired to run all of it at the WH over 60 times. So, Hillary - the DNC's Candidate - and the President of the United States were implicated in coordinating on a plan to incite violence and intimidation against the American people in an attempt to effect the outcome of the Presidential election.

In the aftermath of the election, President Obama now refuses comply with a request to call for the seditious, subversive, racist, violent acts of Liberals / Hillary-supporters to end.

He helped instigate this shit, and now the man who helped turn this country into a 3rd world banana republic doesn't want it to end!

What a POS!

Obama has ALWAYS been the major agitator of violence..

And by 'major agitator of violence' you mean like now- saying absolutely nothing to incite violence.

I would say I am surprised liberals on this board are defending the President of the United States who refuses to call for violent liberals to stop burning American flags, calling for the racists murders of whites, calling for the overthrow of the govt, and calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

I would say that, but I am no longer surprised by the despicable behavior of this lawless President or bis supporyers who prove their is nothing he can do that they will not support and defend.

I completely agree Ameticans have the right to PEACEFULLY protest; however, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for racist murders, calling for the assassiation of the newly elected President is SEDITION, INCITNG VIOLENCE, etc.

As long as liberals are doing it after a DNC loss, it is perfectly ok. Liberal 'S.O.P.'

They feel 'froggy' and idle threats are all they got. Tho', the odd total nut-job Progressive Kool-Aid guzzler might make a play. That is why when Trump went out with his family for dinner the other nite, nothing was said to the media. And, the stupid propagandist MSM had the audacity to criticize Trump for not letting them know. Idjits!

I don't blame Donald Trump for being elected.

I blame Donald Trump for spending 5 years trying to destroy the institution of the Presidency by claiming Barack Obama was not a legitimately and legally elected President.

He finally walked that back. It's on you if you didn't believe him when he walked it back.

[

And by 'major agitator of violence' you mean like now- saying absolutely nothing to incite violence.

Nothing?

Wasn't the scumbag just in Greece?

{“Time will now tell whether the prescriptions that are being offered, whether Brexit or with respect to the U.S. election, ends up actually satisfying those people who have been fearful or angry or concerned,” he said}
Read President Obama's Speech Saying Donald Trump Tapped Into Economic Fear

Oh, yes he was.

So the pile of shit was whipping up angst in Greece, which resulted in riots. But what of the #HillaryRioters here at home? Have we heard one word from him urging the rioters to stand down and accept the free and legal elections>

Nope.

[

Nothing?

Wasn't the scumbag just in Greece?

{“Time will now tell whether the prescriptions that are being offered, whether Brexit or with respect to the U.S. election, ends up actually satisfying those people who have been fearful or angry or concerned,” he said}
Read President Obama's Speech Saying Donald Trump Tapped Into Economic Fear

Oh, yes he was.

So the pile of shit was whipping up angst in Greece, which resulted in riots. But what of the #HillaryRioters here at home? Have we heard one word from him urging the rioters to stand down and accept the free and legal elections>

Nope.

Our POS Pravda media failed to cover the molotov cocktails Obie was greeted with in Greece.

Melania1.png

What a POS!

It's called the first amendment, pig fucker.

Forum List

Back