Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129
Trump revived the John Birch Society to build a coalition of whites who feared losing out to minority, non-Christians
Total horseshit, of course.

Obungo, still the race hustling America hating little limp prick that he's always been. Trump did far more to help minorities.

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129
Trump revived the John Birch Society to build a coalition of whites who feared losing out to minority, non-Christians
Total horseshit, of course.

Yeah....that is why he gained with minorities.

The only people Biden gained with are dwelling cemetaries.

Why can't Obama accept that we don't see him like he sees himself.....a god.

Actually ---- why can't Rump?

There you go, I took a turd post and made a coherent sentence out of it. Next time I'll charge you.

For what.......looking like a clown.

You seem to do that for free.

Why don't you join your buddy in fucking yourself.

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...

It has less to do with being white and more to do with being productive.

It's the old blame the successful guy for your mistakes and then raid his wallet which supposedly belongs to you. They demonize their live stock to justify the looting.

If you look at the chart, indeed it has nothing to do with being white and everything to do with being successful. That is what they really hate so that they can justify looting from successful people.

whiteness-1_0.png

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...
White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.
That's because you're a moron. Libs attack white guys every day of the week.

'Covington kid' Nick Sandmann says he's lived under 'constant threat' for over a year

White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.

'Covington kid' Nick Sandmann says he's lived under 'constant threat' for over a year

That fucking bitch Alyssa Milano was a big contributor.

That whore should be canceled for good.

See? This is not the type of person you unify with. It's impossible.

Democrats are the anti-white party. Especially if the said white folks are productive, successful males.

Definitely racists, but that's only the start of the problem.

Wrong, we are the diverse party of all people as long as they are not racist.

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.
Maybe you don’t understand what white privilege means

You've got that right.

About 73 million of us.

Which will outdo the 100 or so that voted for biden for reasons other than he wasn't trump.

That's mild compared to the vitriol the idiot left has hurled at Trump and his supporters for the last four years.

What about "unifying" with those dipshits?

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.
Maybe you don’t understand what white privilege means

Oh, please...by all means....explain it to me.

Forum List

Back