Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Four year old ODS :laugh:

I know right. Doesn't exactly age like a fine wine --- more like a red whine.

If our failed affirmative action former president would say something useful, you might not see these threads.

I realize you need Obamacare to get medical help pulling your heads from your asses.

Are you saying President Obama didn't win because he had the most votes.

Are you drunk ? Or just stupid ? Wait.....I can answer that.

How did you get that from my post ?

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

If you look at Antifa and many BLM gatherings....there are lot of white males there too.

Well yeah. Protesting police brutality and all. But your shot at Obama was for him stating the already stated. There is a section of white males in this country who think they are victims..which is ridiculous. But they've found a home in the Republican party.

Protesting bullshit.

They've lost the center stage and they need to bring it back again.
Democrats are the anti-white party. Especially if the said white folks are productive, successful males.

Definitely racists, but that's only the start of the problem.
That is so ridiculous. Democrats are anti-racism and bigotry. You people are a sorry lot.

Please try to get back in reality.

We don't riot every time a white person is shot by a police officer or call for their defunding.

Moron.

You don't have to Shithead, because Justice will usually be served when it is someone white.

Keep whining Mr. Victim.

Your life is sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo bad.

You are the one on here crying your eyes out Trump Humper, because your saviour is a 1 term President.

If our failed affirmative action former president would say something useful, you might not see these threads.

I realize you need Obamacare to get medical help pulling your heads from your asses.

Well explain what makes him a AA president, shithead.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

If you look at Antifa and many BLM gatherings....there are lot of white males there too.

Well yeah. Protesting police brutality and all. But your shot at Obama was for him stating the already stated. There is a section of white males in this country who think they are victims..which is ridiculous. But they've found a home in the Republican party.

Protesting bullshit.

Democrats are the anti-white party. Especially if the said white folks are productive, successful males.

That is so ridiculous. Democrats are anti-racism and bigotry. You people are a sorry lot.

We don't riot every time a white person is shot by a police officer or call for their defunding.

Moron.

You don't have to Shithead, because Justice will usually be served when it is someone white.

Keep whining Mr. Victim.

You are the one on here crying your eyes out Trump Humper, because your saviour is a 1 term President.

You make claims that are not true Camel-Afucker. How is it that you can breath with all that shit in your mouth ?

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

Protesting bullshit.

Moron.

Keep whining Mr. Victim.

You make claims that are not true Camel-Afucker. How is it that you can breath with all that shit in your mouth ?

:popcorn:

My irony meter is SO digging the thread title right now. :rock:

1606496397427.png

View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

Protesting bullshit.

Moron.

Keep whining Mr. Victim.

All you do is run that DS Trump Humper.

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...

View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

Protesting bullshit.

Moron.

Keep whining Mr. Victim.

All you do is run that DS Trump Humper.

And you can't type a coherent sentence.

Go fuck yourself.

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...

If I were a white male, I'd be embarressed to say I was a victim.

What you say might be true....but we'd be just like everyone else.

Why can't Obama accept that we don't see him like he sees himself.....a god.

White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.

Go suck yourself, you will get more.

Obama is a terrorist POS. Israeli Mossad should pay him a little social call.

White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.

View attachment 422129
Hey look, it's Beijing Bob!

Go suck yourself, you will get more.

:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

Forum List

Back