Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”
As a white male --- which I am assuming you are --- do you feel as though you have been victimized?

Democrat party takes almost half of our income, giving it up towards means that are antithetical to our interests and our values.

So yes, obviously, it's called theft.

The KKK was started by white males 150 years ago.

Obama is full of shit.

The KKK now wears MAGA hats

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

If you look at Antifa and many BLM gatherings....there are lot of white males there too.

Well yeah. Protesting police brutality and all. But your shot at Obama was for him stating the already stated. There is a section of white males in this country who think they are victims..which is ridiculous. But they've found a home in the Republican party.

As a white male --- which I am assuming you are --- do you feel as though you have been victimized?

You can assume anything you want.

Under attack...from whom ?

Trump just put two white males on the SCOTUS.

Of course, one of them was stupidly attacked.....but not for the same reasons Mr. Winecork-up-the-ass is talking about.

Obama is an asshole.
So, is the answer to my question yes or no, do you feel victimized?

If I were a white male, the answer would be NO.

Democrat party takes almost half of our income, giving it up towards means that are antithetical to our interests and our values.

So yes, obviously, it's called theft.

The KKK was started by white males 150 years ago.

Obama is full of shit.

The KKK now wears MAGA hats

Go fuck yourself.

The KKK wears pink pussy hats.

You have a very skewed vision of reality.

Sounds like he is promoting his book. Must want to make money off it. Go figure. Didn't sound that divisive to me. Lots of people on this vary board talk as if they are under assault. I have trouble working up much paranoia that I am under assault.

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

If you look at Antifa and many BLM gatherings....there are lot of white males there too.

Well yeah. Protesting police brutality and all. But your shot at Obama was for him stating the already stated. There is a section of white males in this country who think they are victims..which is ridiculous. But they've found a home in the Republican party.

Protesting bullshit.

They've lost the center stage and they need to bring it back again.
Democrats are the anti-white party. Especially if the said white folks are productive, successful males.

Definitely racists, but that's only the start of the problem.
That is so ridiculous. Democrats are anti-racism and bigotry. You people are a sorry lot.

Please try to get back in reality.

We don't riot every time a white person is shot by a police officer or call for their defunding.

Moron.

You can assume anything you want.

Under attack...from whom ?

Trump just put two white males on the SCOTUS.

Of course, one of them was stupidly attacked.....but not for the same reasons Mr. Winecork-up-the-ass is talking about.

Obama is an asshole.
So, is the answer to my question yes or no, do you feel victimized?

If I were a white male, the answer would be NO.
So then you are saying you are not a white male, therefore your answer is invalid.

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.

According to Obama, the people who receive endless benefits at the expense of white male gendered people are the true victims.

And the people who work 16 hour work weeks just to get barely anything for themselves after the moochers taking it all - those are the victimizers. Left logic at play... seen this pattern too many times now.

If you are a white male, every issue in the world is automatically your fault according to these folks - and you need to fix it. And fix we will as the privileged ones who always make good choices, but there are limits when it comes to advancing agendas antithetical to our interests, and with the blame game.

View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

Protesting bullshit.

Democrats are the anti-white party. Especially if the said white folks are productive, successful males.

That is so ridiculous. Democrats are anti-racism and bigotry. You people are a sorry lot.

We don't riot every time a white person is shot by a police officer or call for their defunding.

Moron.

You don't have to Shithead, because Justice will usually be served when it is someone white.

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.

And you've got no reply.

Typical left wing lemming.

View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

Protesting bullshit.

Moron.

You don't have to Shithead, because Justice will usually be served when it is someone white.

Keep whining Mr. Victim.

Your life is sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Forum List

Back