the racism from Obama never stops

..I've linked many times before how the Obamas are racist.....and now it's SPILLING out of him since the election is over --MORE racism from the Chief Racist
  • Former president tells The Breakfast Club that Republicans have 'created a sense that white males are the victims'
  • Narrative 'doesn't jive with both history and data, and economics' and will be difficult to unwind he says
  • Obama also said that evangelical Hispanic voters who backed him for 'fact that he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion'

Wow, are you new here. White males are crying and wailing all the time on this site about how they are "victims". Obama just might be a poster here.
so, you agree, Obama IS a racist

Stating the obvious does not make Obama a racist
What ‘obvious’ thing is he stating?

Republicans have created an environment of white victimhood. I mean look around here, dozens of threads about whites being victimized. It's damn near comical, but mostly just sad.
Yes, there are many threads about the demonization of white people. You think its cool to minimize anti white racism. You thinks its hilarious that people are tired of the left opens racism against white people. How many times have democrats casually said "we dont want any more old white politicians", apparently not even realizing that is a racist statement? There are countless examples of left wing racism. Either all racism is bad, or none of it is. You cant have it both ways.

I think anti-white racism is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Sure, maybe it happens, upon a rare occasion, but I never have liked blacks using "racism" as an excuse for lack of performance, We all have our crosses to bear, you play with the cards you are dealt, it ain't that damn hard. This constant whining and crying about anti-white racism is a disgrace to, well, white people. I am white. I am old. I am male. With companies throughout the world undertaking diversity programs, well yeah, that kind of puts me at a disadvantage. But I don't sit around and cry about it, I don't complain that I am being shit, or cheated, or discriminated against. I buckle down, work harder, and smarter, than everyone else. If I don't come out on top, who gives a shit. What matters is that I do my best and I don't make excuses. It ain't that damn hard.
If you were younger, you’d find that that hard work takes a back seat to the quotas and black racism that might deny or cost you opportunity.
Black racism is very real and so overt that unaffected people don’t even realize it’s there.

..I've linked many times before how the Obamas are racist.....and now it's SPILLING out of him since the election is over --MORE racism from the Chief Racist
  • Former president tells The Breakfast Club that Republicans have 'created a sense that white males are the victims'
  • Narrative 'doesn't jive with both history and data, and economics' and will be difficult to unwind he says
  • Obama also said that evangelical Hispanic voters who backed him for 'fact that he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion'

Wow, are you new here. White males are crying and wailing all the time on this site about how they are "victims". Obama just might be a poster here.
so, you agree, Obama IS a racist

Stating the obvious does not make Obama a racist
UNDENIABLE he is a racist--not only that, I've stated many times how the blacks are OBSESSED with race to the point that it warps their minds--AND .......HERE is Obama yakking about race--again!!!!
There are massive profits and gifts in the race game. But the advancing of a nation can suffer for it.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Maybe one day, that dream will become a reality. But as long as we have all you little pissants moaning about "white victimhood" and you other little twerps screaming for "affirmative action", which by definition means being judged by the color of your skin, Martin Luther King will still be just dreaming. More than fifty years later, and it is still just a dream.
1. no one is crying victimhood---undeniable whites are denigrated 24/7--AND the thing is it's the BLACKS who are racists and murdering whites--committing hate crimes against whites
2. Biden picked Harris for the color of her skin
3. blacks have a fantastic standard of living/etc----especially considering they graduate at lower levels

UNDENIABLE he is a racist--not only that, I've stated many times how the blacks are OBSESSED with race to the point that it warps their minds--AND .......HERE is Obama yakking about race--again!!!!
Here you are yakking about race....again.
Guess that makes you a racist.
Prove me wrong.

Here you are yakking about race....again.
Guess that makes you a racist.
Prove me wrong.
.I have many times!!! hahahahah
1. it's in the news everyday--I don't obsess with it
2.this is a discussion forum
3. I'm fighting the injustice --I guess you think fighting injustice is wrong????!!!!???
4. the BIG -- critical one = I'm not yakking about race--I'm yakking about injustice/lies/myths/etc

Forum List

Back