Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Wow, it's so beautiful to see.

Kinda keeps in line with that Biden Unity bullshit....hunh ?

I don't think Biden or most people are interested in unifying with the likes of prison planet.

Then why is he saying it.

He's not. He[s talking to and for normal people.

Ah....yes....normal people.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure the concept of normalcy is funny to you.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...
White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.
That's because you're a moron. Libs attack white guys every day of the week.

'Covington kid' Nick Sandmann says he's lived under 'constant threat' for over a year

That fucking bitch Alyssa Milano was a big contributor.

That whore should be canceled for good.

See? This is not the type of person you unify with. It's impossible.

That's mild compared to the vitriol the idiot left has hurled at Trump and his supporters for the last four years.

What about "unifying" with those dipshits?

Wham.....out of the park.

Great post.

I don't think Biden or most people are interested in unifying with the likes of prison planet.

What's funny is you thinking you know what it means.

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

Pretty much every group or block that voted for Obama considers itself to be victims.

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...
White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.
That's because you're a moron. Libs attack white guys every day of the week.

'Covington kid' Nick Sandmann says he's lived under 'constant threat' for over a year

That fucking bitch Alyssa Milano was a big contributor.

That whore should be canceled for good.

See? This is not the type of person you unify with. It's impossible.

That's mild compared to the vitriol the idiot left has hurled at Trump and his supporters for the last four years.

What about "unifying" with those dipshits?

Is it? How often did the left claim that all republicans were a part of some global conspiracy to drink the blood of children?

HappyJoy believe he's normal. Isn't that a hoot?

What's funny is you thinking you know what it means.

If you say so, continue on with your pout.

Coming from you, it's hilarious.

HappyJoy believe he's normal. Isn't that a hoot?

You started a fake gofundme charity, luckily nobody is as dumb as you and contributed to it. That's not normal.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.
Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

Democrats... the party of all people including white people... as long as you first shut up, admit privilege and agree to be tax cattle based on the privilege.

And he's right.

Democrats... the party of all people including white people... as long as you first shut up, admit privilege and agree to be tax cattle based on the privilege.

LOL! That's just moronic.

Yes, they are moronic. Hate white people as well, particularly white males who built civilization... they would not even exist was it not for white males.

Just what have you done in your life that justifies you being so critical of a great man like Obsma?

LOL! That's just moronic.

Yes, they are moronic. Hate white people as well, particularly white males who built civilization... they would not even exist was it not for white males.

God Lord, get over yourself.

Why can't Obama accept that we don't see him like he sees himself.....a god.

Actually ---- why can't Rump?

There you go, I took a turd post and made a coherent sentence out of it. Next time I'll charge you.

For what.......looking like a clown.

You seem to do that for free.

Why don't you join your buddy in fucking yourself.

Soooo no refutation of the point, just another emotional meltdown. Typical of a cult.

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.
Maybe you don’t understand what white privilege means

Oh, please...by all means....explain it to me.
Simplest way I can describe it is getting the benefit of the doubt more often than other people.

Forum List

Back