Obama Calls For Free Speech Crackdown: We Must “Detoxify” From “Scourge of Disinformation”

It's Coyote. Lying is what she does. Lying is what she is.
I don't know Coyote. But I know Democrats. For Demo rats to be complaining about misinformation is LAUGHABLE. Really. It's a joke.

This Obama fellow is the same one who told us we could keep our doctors and our plans.

Then we have the dossier, the Russian collusion, ... I mean, the list is so fucking long it won't even fit in a short post.

What the Democrats are trying to do, is FASCIST BULLSHIT, it's Soviet era Stalinist tactics and not only that, they're lining up an axis of cooperation between the corporations and the state which is NAZI stuff, that's ultimately why we had to bomb the shit out of the FASCIST NAZIS.

Word to the wise: don't go there. Back the fuck off. Quickly

Sane people do not agree with you, that abusive sexual grooming of children constitutes “free speech”. We never did support that shit, and we never will.
Vile and baseless accusations by crackpot politicians looking to make a name for themselves should never be supported. Put up or shut up. Where in Fla. have they been accused of sexually grooming children? I've heard stories about Red States being into that stuff, is it true? That DeSantis guy sounds pretty creepy is what I hear from people. Lots of people too. From all over the place. Everywhere.

Vile and baseless accusations by crackpot politicians looking to make a name for themselves should never be supported. Put up or shut up. Where in Fla. have they been accused of sexually grooming children? I've heard stories about Red States being into that stuff, is it true? That DeSantis guy sounds pretty creepy is what I hear from people. Lots of people too. From all over the place. Everywhere.

The credible accounts of this shit happening are all over the place, too abundant and to credible to be dismissed as easily as you are trying to do. You have to be blind not to see it.

But then blindness appears to be a part of your very identity—BlindBoo.

I don't know Coyote. But I know Democrats. For Demo rats to be complaining about misinformation is LAUGHABLE. Really. It's a joke.

This Obama fellow is the same one who told us we could keep our doctors and our plans.

Then we have the dossier, the Russian collusion, ... I mean, the list is so fucking long it won't even fit in a short post.

What the Democrats are trying to do, is FASCIST BULLSHIT, it's Soviet era Stalinist tactics and not only that, they're lining up an axis of cooperation between the corporations and the state which is NAZI stuff, that's ultimately why we had to bomb the shit out of the FASCIST NAZIS.

Word to the wise: don't go there. Back the fuck off. Quickly

Fascists use big lies, strong arm tactics and mob intimidation to force their way into dictatorial authoritarian rule. Like the Neo-GOP tried just last year when they violently opposed the transfer of power to the winner of the 50 elections in 2020.

THAT is what Obama called for.

Less lying and less toxic bullshit.(Ya know like we see on this board every day)

YOU fuckers are are the ones calling it a "crackdown"
Obama is the biggest hypocrite on the planet.

The Liar-in-Chief

haha how’s that? he simply making them pay their fair share in taxes. He’s not censoring them. They are free to say what they want to
Let’s see…first he threatened them…then he punished them for exercising their free speech rights.

DeSantis vs. Disney
Laws that censor teachers and tell private companies what tbe can have their employees learn.
Book bannings.
Etc.
Teachers have always been censored as to what and how they teach.

What employees learn? How?

Book bannings?

Coyote sometimes I think your brain is a one-track train to CNN. All you post are lies and exaggerations!

You are cuckoo for cocoa puffs nuts. Examples of how Republicans are trying to ban free speech (which I was asked for) include discussions on race. Disney (a company I’m not even fond of) was punished soley for speaking out against a law. Do you really think this is a good use of the governor’s power?

You twice now accused me of supporting and defending pedo (which I clearly don’t) or being a pedo.
For about the fifth time, the law was passed by the state legislature.

How:

Who:

DeSantis, Florida Republicans

Where:

The Neo-Fascist State of Florida
Oh. So you're angry that the law holds hosts accountable if they act like publishers instead of hosts by editing content.

You leftists sure do like your special privileges, don't you?

Forum List

Back