Obama Calls For Free Speech Crackdown: We Must “Detoxify” From “Scourge of Disinformation”

Let's carry this out to its logical conclusion.

Where do you see it going? What's the next step? What's the final step?

When government does it, it's GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP.

Who gets to determine what is a lie and what is misinformation, and how can you guarantee that authority won't be misused for political purposes?
IF (key word) you subscribe to America being a corporatocracy , it's fairly obvious who can do the amendment trashing dirty work
"You can't scream 'fire' in a crowded theatre"
for the record i yelled 'theater' in a crowded fire back in the day
the chief was not impressed.....
People saying something you don't agree with isn't lying, isn't "violence", and isn't under your or government's control.
au contraire monsieur Marty , ye olde department of misinformation would beg to differ

1655512268771.png

~S~

Who said the Left are fascists?
Anyone care to bet we never hear the call for government censorship of speech when a Republican moves into the White House with a Supermajority behind him/her in 25?

Former President Barack Obama did not miss the opportunity at the 2022 Copenhagen Democracy Summit to call for more censorship, asserting we must “detoxify our discourse.”

The Republicans are already censoring free speech.

when obama and the demafasict talk about cracking down on disinformation…it’s code word for we need govt censorship to block anything negative about our party.

Deal with his message. Deal with what I said about it. Regardless of what you think of Obama, he is making sense and I challange you to refute it.
He’s only making sense if he can point to a consensus definition and application of MisInformation. He comes from the same side that brought us the inconsistent “hate crime” and “hate speech”.

Leftards are only interested in using kids as sex toys and ripping their limbs off as they’re born.
The FBI has *LOTS* of resources dedicated to exposing and arresting the online recruiting of underage minors for sex and etc.

So why aren't they in the classroom, when the minor in question happens to be 5 years old?

Why are they going after the PARENTS of these minors, for trying to protect them?

=> WTF IS THE MATTER WITH THESE MISERABLE LEFTIST FUCKTARDS ? ???

Leave my children alone.

We don't want your value system. We have our own.

The Republicans are already censoring free speech.
They are PROTECTING CHILDREN.
Too bad the dumbshit lefties have lost the ability to tell the difference.

They know the difference.

They know damned well what it is that they are defending as “free speech”.

This isn't just mere stupidity on their part. It is willful evil.

Forum List

Back