Beautiful and Smart Former Governor Sarah Palin Wins Open Primary and Advances in Alaska US Rep Race

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
  • Banned
Stop it she resigned because she was being harassed by a series of bogus lawsuits, she had to spend a lot of her money and time to address they explained this in their resignation letter.
That's correct. At the time, Alaska didn't have a statute on the books to help governor's protect themselves from bogus lawsuits. They had to use their own money to defend themselves or face bankruptcy. Palin made the best decision and resigned. After that the lawsuits stopped. After that Alaska passed a law to defend governors from frivolous lawsuits.

This is great news. She'll be a great asset in the House of Representatives. I wouldn't mind seeing her as Speaker of the House. She's a lot better than RINO Kevin McCarthy.

MAGA Macho Man is your moniker. You have to be kidding. I saw your name and thought, there is a horribly insecure human.
The type of person who would support Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.

You never read her resignation letter and how they were going toward bankruptcy fighting off all those bogus lawsuits which they beat over time.

Your prejudice is making you look foolish here.

My prejudice? She quit. Fact.

MAGA Macho Man is your moniker. You have to be kidding. I saw your name and thought, there is a horribly insecure human.
The type of person who would support Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.
What are you talking about. I'm a wonderful southern Christian confident human being. That makes me Macho and a MAGA Nationalist.

The drag queen story hour fan club here is against Palin. That should be all any American needs to know to support her.

Forum List

Back