Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

confederate-white-black-march-60s.jpg

What you idiot liberals are calling the "confederate battle flag" is actually the battle flag of north Virginia. It's not even the real confederate battle flag.

Oh let them carry on, it's fun to watch their obvious lack of education and knowledge of history

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.

Obama wants to ban the confederate flag while flooding the country with people who will fly islamic flags. Go figure.

Islamic and Mexico flags.

Why wouldn't you ban the flag of traitors intent on preserving the right to own slaves?
Do you people insist on missing the point, or are you just stupid?

The president has no authority to ban it, I think is the topic. And if that's the case, why do people insist on obeying his orders? The Marxist should just be ignored.

What you idiot liberals are calling the "confederate battle flag" is actually the battle flag of north Virginia. It's not even the real confederate battle flag.
Aw screw you. Frankly I don't give a damn…. No rebel flag is welcome but especially copies of the one displayed so ubiquitously everywhere in the south. And all those idiots displaying it aren't from North Virginia.

Aw screw you. Frankly I don't give a damn…. No rebel flag is welcome but especially copies of the one displayed so ubiquitously everywhere in the south. And all those idiots displaying it aren't from North Virginia.

Fuck you.

Because they don't know either, or they don't care. Just like you, you didn't know until I told you.

I don't know why they fly that flag, but if they wanted to fly the real confederate flag, they'd need to fly this one:

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png

Why wouldn't you ban the flag of traitors intent on preserving the right to own slaves?

The president has no authority to ban it, I think is the topic. And if that's the case, why do people insist on obeying his orders? The Marxist should just be ignored.

Of course he does....on federal property

That is what he did

Fuck you.

Because they don't know either, or they don't care. Just like you, you didn't know until I told you.

I don't know why they fly that flag, but if they wanted to fly the real confederate flag, they'd need to fly this one:

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png

Hard to lynch a negro under that flag

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.

Moore- still a loon.

Not sure why you oppose the banning of the flag of the Democratic Party.
Not sure why you oppose free speech!

Awww do you need a safe space?

That is what he did
Is that so? Federal property belongs to the Marxist now?

Awww do you need a safe space?
ROFLMAO!

That is what he did
Is that so? Federal property belongs to the Marxist now?

Federal property belongs to the people...not Obungles and his posse of loon followers

Yea, because that's the real flag. The other one was General Lee's Army's flag of northern Virginia. That's all it ever was. It got morphed into something it wasn't by ignorant lefties.

Obama had concurrence from the House. He is far too smart to just do things spontaneously.

The House passed the amendment Thursday with the support of GOP House leadership, including Speaker Paul Ryan, although roughly 160 Republicans and one Democrat voted against the amendment.

No, the point is that it is a FAKE story only believed by complete idiots like YOU!

Forum List

Back