Obama builds his legacy...

A fitting legacy for the first gay President.

nw_052112_domcvr.jpg

I remember watching him in 2008 when he was on a Christian TV show and said that "marriage should be between a man and a woman." I knew he was lying, everyone knew he was lying, about what he really believed, but no one called him on his lie.

Yet he sucks up to Muslims and imports thousands of the 7th century Islamic believers into the nation....and we know what they do to gays.

First gay President that kicked the living shit out of the Republicans two times in a row ...

now we have it straight ..

Yet he sucks up to Muslims and imports thousands of the 7th century Islamic believers into the nation....and we know what they do to gays.

Trump is going to deport muslims, ban muslims from the country, and start a muslim registry to keep up with them ..

oh wait, that was BEFORE he got enough votes to win the nomination... as of right now all of his muslim promises have changed.

go figure huh ..

Great choice of an historic site

Ranks up there with the ladies room where Barry took
his first tranny pee.
First gay President that kicked the living shit out of the Republicans two times in a row ...

now we have it straight ..
That wasn't because he's gay...it was because he is black...and Libtards had to vote for him...it was the fair thing to do...and egregiously stupid.

Especially if they're Dimocrat Muslims!!!!
They are ALL Democrats...which is why Big Ears is doing it...plus they will cause problems, so Obama and his jesters can continue to push for eradication of the 2A.

Its a win-win.

I remember watching him in 2008 when he was on a Christian TV show and said that "marriage should be between a man and a woman." I knew he was lying, everyone knew he was lying, about what he really believed, but no one called him on his lie.
America has changed since 2008

Obama is the first President to fight for gay rights..land he succeeded

And he is letting millions of the illegals across the border. In which most think, that a dead queer is the only good queer. Obama has played you like a fiddle. Even relied on your ignorance to get obamacare passed.

And he is letting millions of the illegals across the border. In which most think, that a dead queer is the only good queer. Obama has played you like a fiddle. Even relied on your ignorance to get obamacare passed.
There are 1 million fewer illegals today than when Obama took office

The country has moved forward on gay rights......too bad you were left behind

Forum List

Back