obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

[Q Because the left has wonā€¦ the public is convinced Barry was born in Hawaii. s

Yes- the 'left' has won because the truth won.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Nutjobs Birthers just can't accept that

upload_2016-9-15_9-37-48-jpeg.89590
Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapiā€™olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitalsā€“ Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospitalā€“in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its ā€œfactsā€ changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obamaā€™s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governorā€™s failed search for Obamaā€™s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ā€˜This is a collaborative endeavorā€™
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
ā€¦What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obamaā€™s birth certificate Hawaii governor canā€™t find Obama birth certificate

Except of course that is another Birther lie- Governor Abercrombie never said he couldn't find President Obama's birth certificate.

Of course Governor Abercrombie did say he knew President Obama's parents- and he was friends with them when President Obama was born in Hawaii- so Governor Abercrombie knows first hand that Obama was born in Hawaii.

"Our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives written down," Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser.

"What bothers me is that some people who should know better are trying to use this for political reasons," said Abercrombie, 72. "Maybe I'm the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.' "

[
Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links! Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barackā€™s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

I am sure you can post far more than 20 more pieces of Birther crap like you have posted.- and give me the links!

But you can't post any evidence that shows Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

[
Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a ā€œbirth certificate,ā€ EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[Ā§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

And such a birth certificate would show the actual place of birth- Arkansas or Texas or Australia or whatever.

it's been pretty great so far, will be even better on november 9th.

You appear to not ask for much out of life. - - - shocking, really.

are you a preacher ? you sound like one.

We are all called. Are you implying you have no need for one?
i'm sorry i just don't know you that well. everyone could use some churchin' up though. :)

being a birther isn't my full time avocation. not to say it won't be someday. it's quite a story.

Just between you and me. Have I completely mistaken you earlier on? I thought you were mocking the birthers? (please help clarify)
no, i am a birther. but with a sense of humor.

Sorry then I apologize. I read your first post too fast.

Sense of humor helps too.
i apologise too, i can be a bit cryptic even acerbic, difficult to follow. but i've seen and heard it all, it's great that you are interested, instead of letting the obots scare you away with whatever their version today is, of "you're a poopyhead because you don't believe the clintons and obamas".

something is wrong, we'll find out.

[Q Because the left has wonā€¦ the public is convinced Barry was born in Hawaii. s

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapiā€™olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitalsā€“ Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospitalā€“in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its ā€œfactsā€ changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obamaā€™s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governorā€™s failed search for Obamaā€™s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ā€˜This is a collaborative endeavorā€™
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
ā€¦What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obamaā€™s birth certificate Hawaii governor canā€™t find Obama birth certificate

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isnā€™t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You donā€™t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapiā€™olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasnā€™t born there,ā€ Adams said.ā€œCertifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. Thatā€™s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.ā€

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a ā€œbirth certificate,ā€ EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[Ā§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obamaā€™s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim.

Did you know according to Obamaā€™s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links! Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barackā€™s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?
in fact it's such an interesting and misunderstood subject, i just registered birther101.com. (maybe a book in there too).

sounds as if you're up to speed. as you know, what you just posted is a tenth of a percent of what's out there.

i think the danger has passed, or nearly passed. i think eligibility will eventually see the supreme court.
but i'm interested most in the coverup and the complicity of the press.

i've been at this for awhile, something is missing from obama's story, and his provenance has been manipulated and manufactured, and pretty much on the fly.

pattern deceit is paramount in the democrat administrations, as illustrated by email, benghazi, ransom payment.... the lewinsky affair...... and so forth.

it's the most fascinating politics topic, to me in my lifetime, if i'm right.

Thanks for your response. But you are right, this is a dead subject, the danger is passed or already been realized with that guy in office, and the truth will never be given to the public or found in history books. I just do not care to have all the braggarts enjoying themselves too much without putting some poison in their drinks for spite.

You then list all the other scandals that never get vetted out and the guilty parties convicted and punished. Still these people, these mindless voters, do not care and think it is all minor trivia whining by the conservatives. I pity them more than it bothers me.

wrong, the Clinton campaign leaked the BC controversy in the 08 campaign. That is proven fact. you remember 08, when the half black community organizer beat her soundly.

For all you eternal right wing idiots (and very much deplorables)...ONE MORE FUCKING TIME....

On March 19, 2007, then Clinton adviser Mark Penn wrote a strategy memo to Clinton that identified Obamaā€™s ā€œlack of American rootsā€ as something that ā€œcould hold him back.ā€ That memo, which was part of campaign documents featured in a September 2008 article in The Atlantic, cited Obamaā€™s ā€œboyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaiiā€ as life experiences that made his ā€œbasic American values ā€¦ at best limited.ā€

But Pennā€™s memo did not question Obamaā€™s birthplace or his birth certificate. It advised Clinton to contrast her life experiences in middle America ā€œwithout turning negative.ā€

I am sure you can post far more than 20 more pieces of Birther crap like you have posted.- and give me the links!

Yes, and it is that "crap" which neither you, nor obama defenders in the media, nor snopes can answer to. So that is why it is IGNORED and not discussed. Of course you don't care enough to read all the arguments just to prove yourself wrong. We are used to that.

So I did not come to this thread with the least bit of intention of changing the mind of anyone who calls us "birthers." This war is over. No, I just wanted to let you and they know I think you guys are the ones who are full of "crap" and it gives me some pleasure to remind you.

The Clinton campaign started the birth certificate controversy in 2008.
NO they did not. The Clinton campaign nor Hillary started the birther rumors...

a Clinton supporter in 2007/2008 read about the birther rumors which were started by an opponent of Obama's in an Illinois State election...this woman and man that supported Hillary pushed the rumor hard....

BUT it was not Hillary's campaign....the campaign rebutted the rumor.

Then what happened?

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isnā€™t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You donā€™t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapiā€™olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasnā€™t born there,ā€ Adams said.ā€œCertifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. Thatā€™s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.ā€

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obamaā€™s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim.

Did you know according to Obamaā€™s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

in fact it's such an interesting and misunderstood subject, i just registered birther101.com. (maybe a book in there too).

sounds as if you're up to speed. as you know, what you just posted is a tenth of a percent of what's out there.

i think the danger has passed, or nearly passed. i think eligibility will eventually see the supreme court.

i've been at this for awhile, something is missing from obama's story, and his provenance has been manipulated and manufactured, and pretty much on the fly.

pattern deceit is paramount in the democrat administrations, as illustrated by email, benghazi, ransom payment.... the lewinsky affair...... and so forth.

Thanks for your response. But you are right, this is a dead subject, the danger is passed or already been realized with that guy in office, and the truth will never be given to the public or found in history books. I just do not care to have all the braggarts enjoying themselves too much without putting some poison in their drinks for spite.

You then list all the other scandals that never get vetted out and the guilty parties convicted and punished. Still these people, these mindless voters, do not care and think it is all minor trivia whining by the conservatives. I pity them more than it bothers me.
me too, and luckily birther is covered by the first amendment. it's not a dead subject, far from it, with so many loose ends and threads. the well the democrats have poisoned is their own, as i believe will be shown in the election.

The Clinton campaign started the birth certificate controversy in 2008.
NO they did not. The Clinton campaign nor Hillary started the birther rumors...

a Clinton supporter in 2007/2008 read about the birther rumors which were started by an opponent of Obama's in an Illinois State election...this woman and man that supported Hillary pushed the rumor hard....

BUT it was not Hillary's campaign....the campaign rebutted the rumor.
do we have names besides this woman and man that supported Hillary ?

birther is mimicked from truther, so it's after that. i'm always searching for the first use of the word birther in print.

unless truther comes from somewhere else before 2001.

Origin of the term 'truther' as applied to conspiracy theorists

think I first heard it used to refer to the 9/11 conspiracy nuts. No way it's related to, eg, John Bircher or Tea Bagger, since those are simple references to a known term that anyone might form. Probably "birther" is derived from "truther", though. (And "mooner" goes way back -- and I mean "back" literally.) ā€“ Hot Licks Jan 8 at 2:51

(It should be noted that the term "truther" existed in several contexts prior to 9/11, though. I am reminded that there was a religious movement known as the "Truthers", among other things.) ā€“ Hot Licks Jan 8 at 3:32
Obviously, Truther was a term created by the government in a false flag operation. ā€“ jimm101 Jan 8 at 3:39

@jimm101 - That's what they want you to believe. ā€“ Hot Licks Jan 8 at 4:13

Prior to 9/11, "truther" was probably mostly used in various riddles and philosophical problems involving the "truthers" and the "liars", and how to distinguish one from the other with a series of questions. And it was also used in a few other contexts to mean the antonym of "liar". ā€“ Hot Licks Jan 8 at 4:27

Last edited:

Then what happened?

Except of course that is another Birther lie- Governor Abercrombie never said he couldn't find President Obama's birth certificate.

Of course Governor Abercrombie did say he knew President Obama's parents- and he was friends with them when President Obama was born in Hawaii- so Governor Abercrombie knows first hand that Obama was born in Hawaii.

"Our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives written down," Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser.

"What bothers me is that some people who should know better are trying to use this for political reasons," said Abercrombie, 72. "Maybe I'm the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.' "

For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority

Barack Obama -- Abercrombie You're A Liar

Is Neil Abercrombie Lying? ā€“ Further Evidence of Hawaii Candidateā€™s Connection to Democratic Socialists of America

Last edited:

Then what happened?

Birthers- 9/11 Truthers- Holocaust Deniers

Yes, and it is that "crap" which neither you, nor obama defenders in the media, nor snopes can answer to. So that is why it is IGNORED and not discussed. Of course you don't care enough to read all the arguments just to prove yourself wrong. We are used to that..

It has been answered over and over again- you just don't believe the answers.

It has been discussed over and over again- you just won't accept any answer that doesn't include "Barack Obama is ineligibl"

I have read all of the Birther 'claims'- and they are all either lies, innuendo, or speculation.

That is what Birthers do.

Then what happened?

Is Neil Abercrombie Lying? ā€“ Further Evidence of Hawaii Candidateā€™s Connection to Democratic Socialists of America

LOL- so tell me Wash....

Why do you think that the entire state of Hawaii is lying about Barack Obama being there?

You know the evidence- the repeated confirmations by the State of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born there- by both Republicans and Democrats. The Birth Announcements. The governor of Hawaii actually knowing the parents when Barack Obama was born.

So why do you think that everyone in the State of Hawaii is lying? Do you think that they are like how you consider everyone from Illinois to be liars?

Yes, and it is that "crap" which neither you, nor obama defenders in the media, nor snopes can answer to. So that is why it is IGNORED and not discussed. Of course you don't care enough to read all the arguments just to prove yourself wrong. We are used to that..

It has been discussed over and over again- you just won't accept any answer that doesn't include "Barack Obama is ineligibl"

I have read all of the Birther 'claims'- and they are all either lies, innuendo, or speculation.

You're delusional. Go on pretending, I do not really care.

You're delusional. Go on pretending, I do not really care.

I think it is hilarious to be called delusional by a Birther......just another lies, speculation or innuendo- that is all Birthers have.

I think it is hilarious to be called delusional by a Birther......just another lies, speculation or innuendo- that is all Birthers have.

We are deplorable.

And you are delusional.

Too in love with your own world to consider you may be wrong, however.

Then what happened?

LOL- so tell me Wash....

Why do you think that the entire state of Hawaii is lying about Barack Obama being there?

You know the evidence- the repeated confirmations by the State of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born there- by both Republicans and Democrats. The Birth Announcements. The governor of Hawaii actually knowing the parents when Barack Obama was born.

So why do you think that everyone in the State of Hawaii is lying? Do you think that they are like how you consider everyone from Illinois to be liars?
my personal belief, the lying is so that obama could be president. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back