obama birth certificate: more investigation request

Obama Keyes | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
October 21, 2004 | Clip Of Illinois Senate Debate This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN. User-Created Clip March 9, 2014 Obama; Keyes ...
Illinois Senate Debate | Video | C-SPAN.org
Oct 21, 2004 - Candidates for the U.S. Senate from Illinois took part in a debate. ... Obama/Keyes 2004Debate. 5 minutes; 89 views. October 21, 2004 ...

i'll listen to these tonight to see if obama said so what, i'm running for senator not president. in 2004

if it's true, it dates birther back to three years before the mark penn memo.

Penn Strategy Memo, March 19, 2007
The Mark Penn memo was not about birtherism. It was about him living overseas as a child.

Obama either was born in Kenya and not eligible to be POTUS or lied about it and got himself a free Ivy League education, either way he got away with it.

What difference does it make?

October 21, 2004 | Clip Of Illinois Senate Debate This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN. User-Created Clip March 9, 2014 Obama; Keyes ...
Oct 21, 2004 - Candidates for the U.S. Senate from Illinois took part in a debate. ... Obama/Keyes 2004Debate. 5 minutes; 89 views. October 21, 2004 ...

i'll listen to these tonight to see if obama said so what, i'm running for senator not president. in 2004

The Mark Penn memo was not about birtherism. It was about him living overseas as a child.
we'll see.

Obama either was born in Kenya and not eligible to be POTUS or lied about it and got himself a free Ivy League education, either way he got away with it.

What difference does it make?
if this is one thing he could, or anyone could, ..."get away with it..."

is American history. ala watergate.

i have learned a lot of new things about this just in the last week.

we'll see.
There's nothing to "we'll see." That one is a done deal. Birtherism is the claim Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be president because he wasn't born in Hawaii. Nothing in Penn's memo suggested he wasn't.

we'll see.
There's nothing to "we'll see." That one is a done deal. Birtherism is the claim Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be president because he wasn't born in Hawaii. Nothing in Penn's memo suggested he wasn't.
had you or fogbow ever heard that maya soetoro had a hawaii colb,
do you think it's not true.

we'll see.
I don't think about it since it has nothing to do with Obama.

we'll see.
I don't think about it since it has nothing to do with Obama.
thank you.

Wash.....you're still babbling about this nonsense? THere's nothing new since the last time you lost this debate.

we'll see.
had you or fogbow ever heard that ,

Oh, I've heard the conspiracy. There's no evidence to back that bullshit claim. Just like there was nothing to back your other bizarre birther claims.

Obama isn't even president anymore. What is driving your obsession on this dead issue?

we'll see.
had you or fogbow ever heard that ,

Oh, I've heard the conspiracy. There's no evidence to back that bullshit claim. Just like there was nothing to back your other bizarre birther claims.

Obama isn't even president anymore. What is driving your obsession on this dead issue?
hey, where you been sky ?

how about YOU moving on and and worrying about more important government corruption going on right NOW instead of living in the past for a request?:rolleyes:

fake life obama...

REQUESTS “COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATION”

What are Obama’s true “roots?”
Attorney General Jeff Sessions May 30, 2017
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530

Dear AG Sessions

I am a retired Special Agent, senior criminal investigator with specialized training in Counter Intelligence with the USAF Office of Special Investigations. I have over thirty-two years of combined federal and private investigative experience. My reason for writing to you is to request that you please cause a comprehensive investigation of Obama’s citizenship. I firmly believe he is an illegal alien and if that is proven then everything he did during the eight years he occupied the Oval office, every law he signed (Obamacare), every appointment he made (two to the Supreme Court) and every executive order he issued all become null and void.

My belief that he is an illegal alien is based on the following:

When he was campaigning for the Senate in 2004, his literary agent in statements and press releases as well as articles in newspapers, including the Associated Press, stated he was born in Kenya. Obama never once contested those statements. Also, during one of his debates his opponent accused him of not being a natural born citizen. Obama replied “So what, I’m running for the Senate not the Presidency.”

Then, when he decided to run for the Presidency, he miraculously discovered that he was born in Hawaii. Hawaii Statute 338-176 allows a Hawaiian resident to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate for a foreign born child. Obama’s half sister was born in Indonesia and has a Hawaii birth certificate. Hawaii officials admit they have Obama’s birth certificate on file, but they refuse to reveal what is on it. The only possible reason for that refusal is that it will show he was born in Kenya.

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals. Also, Obama’s father’s race is listed as “African-American.” At that time the term “African-American” was unheard of. Black people were “Negros” and when a form called for listing of race black people entered Negro. If Obama was really born in Hawaii, why did he not just obtain a copy of that birth certificate and release it to the public instead of attempting to foster a crude forgery on us.

If Obama was born in Kenya, and a preponderance of the evidence indicates that is the case, then Section 301(g) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 applies. That section pertains to foreign born children born between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986. It states that if only one parent is a U.S. citizen, that parent must have resided in the United States or one of its possessions for at least ten years and at least five of those years had to be after that parent attained the age of fourteen years. Obama was born in 1961, his father was never an American citizen and his mother was only eighteen years old when he was born. She was not old enough to meet the five year requirement to convey citizenship to him and he is therefore an illegal alien.

I have sent the above information to several members of Congress suggesting a subpoena to the Hawaii Department of Health to obtain the birth certificate they admit they have, but not one of the members I have sent this to has done anything.

I have also suggested subpoenas to the IRS to determine what Social Security Number Obama has been using, then a subpoena to the Social Security Administration to determine to whom that number was issued. Information I have is that he has been using 042-68-4425.

On September 26, 2011, The Washington Times National Weekly reported that they submitted Obama’s name and SSN 042-68-4425 to the E-Verify System. The response was that it was a mismatch and the SSA could not verify citizenship.

I have received reports that the above number was issued in 1977 (when Obama was seventeen years old and living in Hawaii) and was issued to a Mr. Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890 in Spain, immigrated to the US in 1924, and lived most of his adult life in Connecticut where he became a naturalized citizen and received that SSN.

Sincerely,

Joe Elkins

Birthers- what idiots.

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

You want that explained again? OK.
1.) The video is a bunch of lies presented by RWNJs.
2.) For further questions, see #1

Prove your claims.

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

I've been waiting for a libtard to explain that one away for years.

LOL- why should anyone explain to you- AGAIN- that what you have been told by Birthers are lies?

There is not a single incident of Obama ever claiming he was born in Kenya.

Not one.

Just all Birther lies.

Meanwhile- he has repeatedly described his place of birth as Hawaii- going back to 1990. Long before he got involved in politics.

Below is the BC that Obama released THREE YEARS AFTER becoming president.

obama-longform.jpg

Below is a random BC from the same state, same year.

090728birthcert.gif

Anyone who orders a BC from archives will not get an original but a photo reversal from microfiche. Notice the very raised seal visible in the bottom BC. I was born four years before the President in California and my official BC on record is a photo reversal with a palpable seal as well..

LOL- god you Birthers are idiots.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

President Obama made a special request to Hawaii- which does not normally provide certified photocopies of birth certificates- and Hawaii provided it.

And told you that President Obama was born in Hawaii.

Birthers are idiots.

does Maya have a COLB from hawaii ? that's stunning if true.

but i still think i read that some hawaii birth certificates were issued to non native borns.

i'll find it.

Typical Birther "I think i read somewhere, sometime something....so it must be'

What ever happened to that trump investigation? The bloviating buffoon was going to get to the bottom of the issue.
he became president. he won the whitehouse.
That that the excuse for dumping his scam investigation?

don't forget Trump offered obama 50 million dollars to show his college records. heh, that's pretty good.

Yeah- we all remember how Trump was/is an idiot Birther.

Many people telling the truth, that they absolutely have no clue about.

Forum List

Back