obama birth certificate: more investigation request

President Obama made a special request to Hawaii- which does not normally provide certified photocopies of birth certificates- and Hawaii provided it.

You need a certified copy of your birth certificate to get a passport. To join the military. To obtain certain government jobs. The Hawaiian state government must be making a LOT of exceptions because I'm pretty sure hundreds of thousands of Hawaiians have done at least one of those things.

You're saying that the state of Hawaii couldn't respond to a special request from the President of the United States until three years into his first term? That sounds fairly seditious to me. Is Hawaii controlled by a vast right-wing conspiracy?

President Obama made a special request to Hawaii- which does not normally provide certified photocopies of birth certificates- and Hawaii provided it.

You need a certified copy of your birth certificate to get a passport. To join the military. To obtain certain government jobs. The Hawaiian state government must be making a LOT of exceptions because I'm pretty sure hundreds of thousands of Hawaiians have done at least one of those things.

You're saying that the state of Hawaii couldn't respond to a special request from the President of the United States until three years into his first term? That sounds fairly seditious to me. Is Hawaii controlled by a vast right-wing conspiracy?
Sigh.

The State of Hawaii issues certified birth certificates(called Certifications of Life Birth)- these legal birth certificates from Hawaii- and are computer generated- and certified by the State of Hawaii. Completely legal- and that is all Hawaii normally provides to persons who request a copy of their birth certificate.

That is Barack Obama got when he requested a certified copy of his BC in 2007-and what he showed American in 2008. And that Birthers lied and said were not legal Birth Certificates- and insisted they had to see 'certified photocopies'.

When the idiot Birther Donald Trump started spouting Birther idiocy in 2012, President Obama made a special request from the State of Hawaii for a certified photocopy of his original birth certificate, which the State of Hawaii granted, and provided to President Obama.

President Obama then showed those certified birth certificates to reporters in 2012, and posted them online. Showing what an idiot Birther Donald Trump was.

The State of Hawaii then confirmed all of this specifically- again- even confirming that President Obama had posted his certified copy
upload_2017-6-19_16-11-56.png

upload_2017-6-19_16-13-25.png

What I am saying is that the State of Hawaii has specifically verified that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and Birthers rejected what the State of Hawaii said, rejected the birth certificates issues by the State of Hawaii and that Birthers have been seditious all along in trying to deny that President Obama was not our legally elected President.

Look ... a certified copy ...

birth_certificate_5.jpg

birth_certificate_5.jpg

That's an original document ... not a copy. Raised seal, watermarked, and written on a San Serif typewriter in 1961?

Impressive.

My certified Birth Certificate from 1957, which I had to produce to join the US Navy in 1975, is a copy of a microfiche copy of a typewritten document.

Last edited:

birth_certificate_5.jpg

That's an original document ... not a copy. Raised seal, watermarked, and written on a San Serif typewriter in 1961?

Impressive.

My certified Birth Certificate from 1957, which I had to produce to join the US Navy in 1975, is a copy of a microfiche copy of a typewritten document.
Nope, you're wrong again. It's a copy -- certified in 2007, as indicated on the backside of the above document ...

barack_rear.jpg

fake life obama...

REQUESTS “COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATION”

What are Obama’s true “roots?”
Attorney General Jeff Sessions May 30, 2017
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530

Dear AG Sessions

I am a retired Special Agent, senior criminal investigator with specialized training in Counter Intelligence with the USAF Office of Special Investigations. I have over thirty-two years of combined federal and private investigative experience. My reason for writing to you is to request that you please cause a comprehensive investigation of Obama’s citizenship. I firmly believe he is an illegal alien and if that is proven then everything he did during the eight years he occupied the Oval office, every law he signed (Obamacare), every appointment he made (two to the Supreme Court) and every executive order he issued all become null and void.

My belief that he is an illegal alien is based on the following:

When he was campaigning for the Senate in 2004, his literary agent in statements and press releases as well as articles in newspapers, including the Associated Press, stated he was born in Kenya. Obama never once contested those statements. Also, during one of his debates his opponent accused him of not being a natural born citizen. Obama replied “So what, I’m running for the Senate not the Presidency.”

Then, when he decided to run for the Presidency, he miraculously discovered that he was born in Hawaii. Hawaii Statute 338-176 allows a Hawaiian resident to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate for a foreign born child. Obama’s half sister was born in Indonesia and has a Hawaii birth certificate. Hawaii officials admit they have Obama’s birth certificate on file, but they refuse to reveal what is on it. The only possible reason for that refusal is that it will show he was born in Kenya.

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals. Also, Obama’s father’s race is listed as “African-American.” At that time the term “African-American” was unheard of. Black people were “Negros” and when a form called for listing of race black people entered Negro. If Obama was really born in Hawaii, why did he not just obtain a copy of that birth certificate and release it to the public instead of attempting to foster a crude forgery on us.

If Obama was born in Kenya, and a preponderance of the evidence indicates that is the case, then Section 301(g) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 applies. That section pertains to foreign born children born between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986. It states that if only one parent is a U.S. citizen, that parent must have resided in the United States or one of its possessions for at least ten years and at least five of those years had to be after that parent attained the age of fourteen years. Obama was born in 1961, his father was never an American citizen and his mother was only eighteen years old when he was born. She was not old enough to meet the five year requirement to convey citizenship to him and he is therefore an illegal alien.

I have sent the above information to several members of Congress suggesting a subpoena to the Hawaii Department of Health to obtain the birth certificate they admit they have, but not one of the members I have sent this to has done anything.

I have also suggested subpoenas to the IRS to determine what Social Security Number Obama has been using, then a subpoena to the Social Security Administration to determine to whom that number was issued. Information I have is that he has been using 042-68-4425.

On September 26, 2011, The Washington Times National Weekly reported that they submitted Obama’s name and SSN 042-68-4425 to the E-Verify System. The response was that it was a mismatch and the SSA could not verify citizenship.

I have received reports that the above number was issued in 1977 (when Obama was seventeen years old and living in Hawaii) and was issued to a Mr. Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890 in Spain, immigrated to the US in 1924, and lived most of his adult life in Connecticut where he became a naturalized citizen and received that SSN.

Sincerely,

Joe Elkins

He'd probably also use the variety of different birth certificates that have been issued by the many different people who don't like him to prove that he was born in Kenya.

I mean, just because somebody ignores something, doesn't mean that it's true. How's that for logic?

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

Proven.... well, they made some claims, but where's the evidence to back up the claims?

How about this.

Someone makes a birth certificate for Johanna Ah'nee, using Obama's birth certificate to get some of the stuff. Then they send off the birth certificate and ask for it to be analysed alongside Obama's. Then what? Well, it looks like one has been copied. Which one? Oh, well it must be Obama's because.... because... we have nothing else.

Ah’Nee Birth Certificate Generates Layers When Scanned on a Xerox WorkCentre Just Like the President’s LFBC Does

"
  • Multiple layers (six total)
  • One JPG layer that included the background green security pattern and the form lines
  • A monochrome layer with most of the text
  • 4 other layers with bits of “junk”
  • Text touching the form lines were included with the JPG layer
  • White halos around text
  • White holes in the background layer where text was lifted"
This stuff is what this guy claims he got from Ah'Nee's certificate

"Last week I had occasion to print a color copy of the Ah’Nee long form certificate and scan it to PDF on a Xerox WorkCentre model 7535. The Birthers will not be happy with the results. Many of the same “anomalies” appeared in the PDF scan of the Ah’Nee birth certificate including"

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Impressive.

Nope, you're wrong again. It's a copy -- certified in 2007, as indicated on the backside of the above document ...

barack_rear.jpg

Well it's got a rubber stamp. So that proves it.

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Impressive.

barack_rear.jpg

Well it's got a rubber stamp. So that proves it.
LOLOL

You said it was an original.

It says right on it that it's a "true copy."

How much more wrong do you wanna be?

Are you unfamiliar with the definition of copy?

You're claiming the document in the photo is a 'copy' because despite it having an embossed stamp, crisp watermark, is printed on heavy bond, and is typed on a word processor in 1961, based on the fact that it has a rubber stamp on the back?

OK ... enjoy.

Are you unfamiliar with the definition of copy?

You're claiming the document in the photo is a 'copy' because despite it having an embossed stamp, crisp watermark, is printed on heavy bond, and is typed on a word processor in 1961, based on the fact that it has a rubber stamp on the back?

OK ... enjoy.
Holyfuck. Just how flaming retarded are you...???

Bottom left .... OHSM 1.1 (Rev. 11/01) LASER

birth_certificate_6-2008ov.jpg

It's a "true copy," Just as state registrar, Alvin Onaka's stamp indicates.

t's a "true copy," Just as state registrar, Alvin Onaka's stamp indicates.

So not a copy of the original Birth Certificate. But, a 'reproduction' of the information contained in an original document.

Hundreds of people a day write away to their state registrars and obtain ACTUAL certified photocopies of their original Birth Certificates. But the President of the United States can't?

I don't care if he was born in America, Kenya, or Latveria. We have, as a collective, decided to ignore where he was born because he was a popular candidate and that's done and dusted.

However, because of his inability to provide a document that literally millions of other Americans can obtain for $20 is going to fuel the fires of doubt. Obama's own history of playing fast-and-loose with his origin story contributes to the confusion.

You can't blame, President Trump, or Hillary Clinton, Andy Martin or Acton and Dystal for pointing out what we already know.

t's a "true copy," Just as state registrar, Alvin Onaka's stamp indicates.

So not a copy of the original Birth Certificate. But, a 'reproduction' of the information contained in an original document.

Hundreds of people a day write away to their state registrars and obtain ACTUAL certified photocopies of their original Birth Certificates. But the President of the United States can't?

I don't care if he was born in America, Kenya, or Latveria. We have, as a collective, decided to ignore where he was born because he was a popular candidate and that's done and dusted.

However, because of his inability to provide a document that literally millions of other Americans can obtain for $20 is going to fuel the fires of doubt. Obama's own history of playing fast-and-loose with his origin story contributes to the confusion.

You can't blame, President Trump, or Hillary Clinton, Andy Martin or Acton and Dystal for pointing out what we already know.
You're too fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Obama was not president in 2007.

1233796371590.gif

Below is the BC that Obama released THREE YEARS AFTER becoming president.

obama-longform.jpg

Below is a random BC from the same state, same year.

090728birthcert.gif

Anyone who orders a BC from archives will not get an original but a photo reversal from microfiche. Notice the very raised seal visible in the bottom BC. I was born four years before the President in California and my official BC on record is a photo reversal with a palpable seal as well.

Personally, I don't care if he was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or Kathmandu ... that ship has sailed. But the fact that he played fast-and-loose with the documents required to fulfill a Constitutional requirement will forever leave a bad-taste in people's mouths and reason for doubt.

Screaming 'Birfer!' over and over at the top of your voice doesn't remove that doubt. It only makes you look like you have doubts yourself.
By the way, you just obliterated washamericom's OP. In it, is the claim that one of the pieces of evidence that Obama's BC is fake is because the name of the hospital is wrong...

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals.

... but you just posted someone else's birth certificate from the day after Obama was born and it lists the exact same hospital name that appears on Obama's birth certificate.

:dance:

You birfers crack me up!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
the family and the obama campaign website and snopes had it wrong, until they changed it.

There is no reliable source of which I'm aware of Barak Obama stating he was born in Kenya. However, Obama's literary agents, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management company, in his official client biography, was touting that he was born in Kenya as early as 1991. It was still reporting that Obama was born in Kenya as late as 2008.

I have no doubt he was aware of this and found some literary value in representing himself as foreign-born. However, the fact that he did not address this possible oversight until his campaign was in full-swing leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Did he deliberately misrepresent himself before the election? Did he misrepresent himself after the election? Only one of those can be true.
hey, this guy's good. you nailed it again. did he ever use foreign born status to enhance his education ? did he hide anything ? the benghazi affair makes it crystal clear that they are capable of a coverup.

Below is the BC that Obama released THREE YEARS AFTER becoming president.

obama-longform.jpg

Below is a random BC from the same state, same year.

090728birthcert.gif

Anyone who orders a BC from archives will not get an original but a photo reversal from microfiche. Notice the very raised seal visible in the bottom BC. I was born four years before the President in California and my official BC on record is a photo reversal with a palpable seal as well.

Personally, I don't care if he was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or Kathmandu ... that ship has sailed. But the fact that he played fast-and-loose with the documents required to fulfill a Constitutional requirement will forever leave a bad-taste in people's mouths and reason for doubt.

Screaming 'Birfer!' over and over at the top of your voice doesn't remove that doubt. It only makes you look like you have doubts yourself.
By the way, you just obliterated washamericom's OP. In it, is the claim that one of the pieces of evidence that Obama's BC is fake is because the name of the hospital is wrong...

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals.

... but you just posted someone else's birth certificate from the day after Obama was born and it lists the exact same hospital name that appears on Obama's birth certificate.

:dance:

You birfers crack me up!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
the family and the obama campaign website and snopes had it wrong, until they changed it.
And by family, you mean a half sister who didn't know what hospital her half brother was born in; and by Obama campaign website, you mean folks who managed his site who were told by someone, possibly that same half sister, the incorrect name of the hospital, right?

And of course, none of that matters since he presented his official record of birth, provided and certified by the good state of Hawaii. Indicating all we needed to know about him -- that he was at least 35 years of age and born in the U.S.

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

You want that explained again? OK.
1.) The video is a bunch of lies presented by RWNJs.
2.) For further questions, see #1

can you be more specific to the groupings taken from one and put to another. maybe the ahnee bc is fake. i always thought the nordyke twins were part of the cover up story.

The claim is nuts. I can't get more specific than that.

no one can, that's why we're still here.

Forum List

Back