obama birth certificate: more investigation request

You poor birfer. That really is the best you could muster after making a fool of yourself claiming the birth certificate contains "up to the date" racial terms. :mm:

Really? Race for Barrypuppet's alleged father is "African" instead of negro....Africa is a country, no? There are whites that are African, no? Denoting race by referencing the country one is from doesn't describe ethnicity, no?

And? What the hell do you think it means that his parents described his father's race as "African"- when he is a from Africa?

Why do you think that 'invalidates' a birth certificate?

#1 That isn't the only thing that invalidates it...

#2 Negro was used to describe black folks in 1961.

In going back I see that YOU already beat me to the punch on this and took him to school with a major ass beating on this even before I did so.nice job.well done.:up: He can only sling shit in defeat and cry like a baby knowing that you owned his ass and he cant get around that pesky little fact which proves it is case closed and you are the winner,him the loser,and you have checkmated his ass and owned him as he always gets owned here in the conspiracy section no matter what the topic is JFK,9/11 and barry being a foreigner.His bosses sure pay him well the fact he comes back for the constant ass beatings he gets here everyday from you,me and many others on these subjects.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you know he doesnt embarrass himself for free,no way no how.they would have to pay him big bucks for his humilation he suffers everyday from you on that.:haha:

LOL! Thanks! You know even more about this topic than I do but you have learned to not cast pearls before swine....I have yet to master that.

Better still... Just put the swines on ignore. After you've already exposed their hypocrisy, ignorance and denials, that is.

If you don't put them on ignore, they will simply keep posting as though you never made a point against them in your life.

They really are that dense.

Really? Race for Barrypuppet's alleged father is "African" instead of negro....Africa is a country, no? There are whites that are African, no? Denoting race by referencing the country one is from doesn't describe ethnicity, no?

And? What the hell do you think it means that his parents described his father's race as "African"- when he is a from Africa?

In going back I see that YOU already beat me to the punch on this and took him to school with a major ass beating on this even before I did so.nice job.well done.:up: He can only sling shit in defeat and cry like a baby knowing that you owned his ass and he cant get around that pesky little fact which proves it is case closed and you are the winner,him the loser,and you have checkmated his ass and owned him as he always gets owned here in the conspiracy section no matter what the topic is JFK,9/11 and barry being a foreigner.His bosses sure pay him well the fact he comes back for the constant ass beatings he gets here everyday from you,me and many others on these subjects.

you know he doesnt embarrass himself for free,no way no how.they would have to pay him big bucks for his humilation he suffers everyday from you on that.:haha:

LOL! Thanks! You know even more about this topic than I do but you have learned to not cast pearls before swine....I have yet to master that.

Better still... Just put the swines on ignore. After you've already exposed their hypocrisy, ignorance and denials, that is.

If you don't put them on ignore, they will simply keep posting as though you never made a point against them in your life.

You're an idiot. And as an idiot, you have that completely backwards. If you put someone on ignore, it doesn't stop them from refuting your nonsense. It only makes you look like a coward who can't handle opposing views and it renders you helpless to defend your positions as they get ripped to shreds by the very people you're trying to ignore.

You're an idiot. And as an idiot, you have that completely backwards. If you put someone on ignore, it doesn't stop them from refuting your nonsense. It only makes you look like a coward who can't handle opposing views and it renders you helpless to defend your positions as they get ripped to shreds by the very people you're trying to ignore.

I could ignore you and your ilk if I wanted and still make my very salient points without addressing your lame "flames". What I find hilarious is that YOU and your kind are the ones that have trouble handling opposing views that are not in line with the leftard clown posse point of view. I will kick your ass (like I always do) when time permits and when I am not engaged in more stimulating conversation but you are very low on the ol cyber "totem pole".

Hope this helps!!!

I could ignore you and your ilk if I wanted and still make my very salient points without addressing your lame "flames". What I find hilarious is that YOU and your kind are the ones that have trouble handling opposing views that are not in line with the leftard clown posse point of view. I will kick your ass (like I always do) when time permits and when I am not engaged in more stimulating conversation but you are very low on the ol cyber "totem pole".

Hope this helps!!!

That's exactly what I do.

No need to waste valuable time with trolls and libtards. Time is better spent with the more reasonable members.

Hope this helps!!!

No need to waste valuable time with trolls and libtards. Time is better spent with the more reasonable members.

I do have some leftards here that I don't bother with that nip at my heels begging for my attention but since my time is limited, I don't bother with them......

I won't lie. The best part about being a "birther" is pulling the strings and watching the ultra defensive leftarded monkeys dance.

I won't lie.

The best part about being a rational anti-Birther is pointing out what idiots Birthers are.

Its kind of a guilty pleasure.

The idiotic things Birthers say- and believe........basically they just roll in their own monkey poo.

The birth certificate was fake and there is no doubt about that.

Birthers have never doubted anything that that they have heard on the internet.

Because Birthers are gullible idiots.

Hope this helps!!!

So you waste your time with Birthers and trolls.......lol

You can't stay away from Birtherism.

Hope this helps!!!

but since my time is limited, I don't bother with them......

Your time is so limited.....you spend it recycling Birther Bullshit endlessly.......lol

Better still... Just put the swines on ignore..

I love it when people put me on ignore- it says to the world two things:
a) the person is too cowardly to deal with my posts and
b) I can point out what a coward the person is everytime and they don't waste everyone's time denying it.

thats excellent advise,this paid shill syriously is obviously that,the fact he comes back for so many ass beatings all the time on this issue its obvious he is paid shill not worth bothering with anymore. you know he is paid shill cause he would never come back for all these ass beatings he gets here everyday for FREE,no way,no how,he has made FIVE farts in a row recently.:D

The OP I dont have much of a better opinion of him and neither should you though,he is obsessed over this beyond words and cant let it go,thats all he EVER talks about.

i was hoping once he got out of office he would move on to something else and worry about whats going on NOW with government corruption but no such luck.:rolleyes: It appears he is not going to let this go and is going to talk about this everyday the next 30 years.:rolleyes: he cant get over his obsession on this and this troll here, has an obsession over the OP same as the OP has an obsession over this issue.they deserve deserve each other and should get a room together.:rolleyes:

Hope this helps!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

Hope this helps!!!

that I what I do MOST the time with these government paid trolls for some reason I never did that with him when I should have done it a long time ago so thanks for waking me up on that.

whats sad though is the OP here really hurts the case for the Obama not being a us citizen,he is as bad as that shill he argues with everyday because he has such an obsession over this,Instead of worrying about more important things like our government murdering 3000 of its own citizens and being behind 9/11 and starting wars with other countries and whats going on NOW,he lives i the past and wont let this issue go. him and that paid shill should get a room together the fact the OP is obsessed over this issue of Obama and the shill is as obsessed over him as a posteras he is with the birth certificate.:rolleyes:

thats excellent advise,this paid shill syriously

I am paid 1/2 as much as you are, for posting here.

Birthers are such idiots.

Hope this helps!!!

that I what I do MOST the time

Is just troll, troll, troll

Birthers are such idiots.

speak of the devil,the paid shill^ came back to shit all over the floor again and receive his constant ass beatings he gets here everyday after his boss ordered him to go back and troll again for the big bucks.:D

It's a little late now, isn't it?
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

The point is the deception and lies that were told and that matters a great deal.

The deception and lies of Birthers does matter to me- which is why I keep pointing out your deception and lies.

No lies or deceptions here and I have just as much disdain for the neocons as I do lefards......they wallow around in the same disgusting swamp.

Forum List

Back