obama birth certificate: more investigation request

If Obama a truly born and raised there, he would have lots more relatives than have been interviewed. I wonder why they didn't bother to get their story from any but the very few that have been repeatedly quoted by so many.
i wonder why he hasn't been nicer to his relatives.

Obama madrassa myth debunked

Bahasa Indonesia: "Barry Soetoro" (Barack Obama) -- "Si Anak yang (meng-)hilang"

Two contrived histories combine to insulate America from the truth about Obama

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

anyone have pics like this from honolulu ?
I dunno -- any statues of a child Bush in Connecticut?

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it, it would not have all of those anomalies because the original birth certificate (that is printed on bond paper) is sent to the Treasury department which is owned by the current "owner" of USA.INC and all they would have (if they ever had it to begin with) is the original which they obviously didn't. The Barrypuppet may have been born in Hawaii but what was shown to the sheeple wasn't his original one....no "ifs ands or buts" about it.
You didn't actually have to post this for me to know you're a birfer.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

As usual, you can never refute what I post and all you have is the "Uh-uh" defense as if that is a debate "game changer". The fact of the matter is that whichever state you were born in doesn't have the original birth certificate...all they have is a copy....be it a paper copy or on microfiche.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/Policy_Memo_5_15_2001.pdf
http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

You do realize that you pulling Birther crap out of your ass doesn't make it a 'fact'

State of Hawaii keeps the original birth certificates on file in the Department of Health- when there are paper originals.

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it, it would not have all of those anomalies because the original birth certificate (that is printed on bond paper) is sent to the Treasury department which is owned by the current "owner" of USA.INC and all they would have (if they ever had it to begin with) is the original which they obviously didn't. The Barrypuppet may have been born in Hawaii but what was shown to the sheeple wasn't his original one....no "ifs ands or buts" about it.

As usual, you can never refute what I post and all you have is the "Uh-uh" defense as if that is a debate "game changer". The fact of the matter is that whichever state you were born in doesn't have the original birth certificate...all they have is a copy....be it a paper copy or on microfiche.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

You do realize that you pulling Birther crap out of your ass doesn't make it a 'fact'

State of Hawaii keeps the original birth certificates on file in the Department of Health- when there are paper originals.

The Hawaii department of health wasn't even formed until five years AFTER Duhbummer's Birf.

So, how did they end up with his "original" Birf Certificate?

The Hawaii department of health wasn't even formed until five years AFTER Duhbummer's Birf.

Maybe you should get back on your med's?

Barack Obama's birth certificate was signed a few days after his birth(born 8/4/61, signed 8/8/61, accepted by Department of Health 8/8/61

On April 25, 2011, pursuantto President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies

Barack Obama's birth certificate was signed a few days after his birth(born 8/4/61, signed 8/8/61, accepted by Department of Health 8/8/61

On April 25, 2011, pursuantto President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies

History of HHSC – Hawaii Health Systems Corporation

A series of legislative actions began which expanded the role of the state to where it stands today. In 1965, the county public hospitals officially became a state responsibility. However, the counties still ran the facilities with very limited state leadership or control. Then in 1967, the state, through the Department of Health (DOH), began the transition from county management to full state control. At the same time, it became apparent that the cost was becoming a growing burden on the state’s general fund.

Last edited:

copies

A series of legislative actions began which expanded the role of the state to where it stands today. In 1965, the county public hospitals officially became a state responsibility. However, the counties still ran the facilities with very limited state leadership or control. Then in 1967, the state, through the Department of Health (DOH), began the transition from county management to full state control. At the same time, it became apparent that the cost was becoming a growing burden on the state’s general fund.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You morons on the right prove every minute of every day just how fucking nuts you are.

That's not the Department of Health's website -- it's the Hawaii Health Systems Corporation. They're a healthcare provider, not the Department of Health.

Here's the website for the department of health....

Hawaii State Department of Health

And while their website doesn't seem to indicate the year of establishment, they have laws on their books older than their state governing a Department of Health.

General powers and duties of the department

copies

You morons on the right prove every minute of every day just how fucking nuts you are.

That's not the Department of Health's website -- it's the Hawaii Health Systems Corporation. They're a healthcare provider, not the Department of Health.

And while their website doesn't seem to indicate the year of establishment, they have laws on their books older than their state governing a Department of Health.

Note the date accepted by the "Reg. General"
upload_2017-6-22_11-22-20.png

Experts have said otherwise, WND has document experts? Don't believe me.....doesn't mean shit to me either way. I simply know where the original birth certificate is stored and all states have are copies and they don't go back and "update" them.
WND's claim it is authentic was based on forgery experts. And you failed to answer the question, leaving me no choice but to believe a confession from rightwing WND over a raving conspiracy nut like you.

Believe what you want to believe......I know where birth certificates are stowed away at and they are not "upgraded" to include the "up to the day" terms for race. The PDF file is easily dissected. Seriously, it doesn't matter where the Barrypuppet was born because "da gubermint" is a corporate entity anyway....what does matter is the deception. It may not mater to you? But it matters to me greatly.
More dementía on your part. His BC does not contain "up to the date" racial terms. :cuckoo:
:itsok:
You poor birfer. That really is the best you could muster after making a fool of yourself claiming the birth certificate contains "up to the date" racial terms. :mm:

Really? Race for Barrypuppet's alleged father is "African" instead of negro....Africa is a country, no? There are whites that are African, no? Denoting race by referencing the country one is from doesn't describe ethnicity, no?

copies

View attachment 134827

The birth certificate is a fraud that is easily dissected with Adobe and if that wasn't enough, two experts that are used as court witnesses in fraud cases verified that it was fraudulent and a badly done fraudulent document at that. The case is closed as far as I am concerned.

copies

View attachment 134827

The birth certificate is a fraud that is easily dissected with Adobe and if that wasn't enough, two experts that are used as court witnesses in fraud cases verified that it was fraudulent and a badly done fraudulent document at that. The case is closed as far as I am concerned.

Which 'two experts'? Names and a citation to their written explanation.

But of course the case is closed as far as you are concerned.

For Birthers it was closed as soon as Barack Obama announced his candidacy.

WND's claim it is authentic was based on forgery experts. And you failed to answer the question, leaving me no choice but to believe a confession from rightwing WND over a raving conspiracy nut like you.

Believe what you want to believe......I know where birth certificates are stowed away at and they are not "upgraded" to include the "up to the day" terms for race. The PDF file is easily dissected. Seriously, it doesn't matter where the Barrypuppet was born because "da gubermint" is a corporate entity anyway....what does matter is the deception. It may not mater to you? But it matters to me greatly.
More dementía on your part. His BC does not contain "up to the date" racial terms. :cuckoo:
You poor birfer. That really is the best you could muster after making a fool of yourself claiming the birth certificate contains "up to the date" racial terms. :mm:

Really? Race for Barrypuppet's alleged father is "African" instead of negro....Africa is a country, no? There are whites that are African, no? Denoting race by referencing the country one is from doesn't describe ethnicity, no?

And? What the hell do you think it means that his parents described his father's race as "African"- when he is a from Africa?

Why do you think that 'invalidates' a birth certificate?

Conspiracy nut... you said it was an "up to date" racial term. That's not an "up to date" racial term.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

copies

View attachment 134827

Which 'two experts'? Names and a citation to their written explanation.

But of course the case is closed as far as you are concerned.

For Birthers it was closed as soon as Barack Obama announced his candidacy.

I posted the link to the video and the press conference. Whether the Barrypuppet was born in America or not isn't the issue, it's the lying and cover-up including that of keeping his academic records under lock and key...which is his right to do so but it makes people suspicious that he is hiding something. AND since he was so big on expanding the surveillance powers of the state, the fact that he wants his privacy while invading ours makes him a hypocritical leftard sack of shit.

And? What the hell do you think it means that his parents described his father's race as "African"- when he is a from Africa?

The conspiracy nut is trying to equate "African" with "African-American."

Fucking rightard. <smh>

Conspiracy nut... you said it was an "up to date" racial term. That's not an "up to date" racial term.

So African describes one's race and was used in 1961??????

The conspiracy nut is trying to equate "African" with "African-American."

Fucking rightard. <smh>

Let all that butthurt out, Faun........it will make ya feel better.

(snicker)

#1 That isn't the only thing that invalidates it...

#2 Negro was used to describe black folks in 1961.

So African describes one's race and was used in 1961??????
No, but it's not an "up to date" racial term either.

It does nothing to invalidate it.

The Ah'nee birth certificate identifies her parents as "Hawn-Caucasian-Chinese" and "Hawn-Caucasian-Korean" respectively.

Says you. But you're a stark-raving conspiracy nut. In reality, it was a typed in field subject to the discretion of the individual filling out the form.

They had a financial stake. Nobody would pay to interview them if they didn't say something outrageous.
source ?
If Obama a truly born and raised there, he would have lots more relatives than have been interviewed. I wonder why they didn't bother to get their story from any but the very few that have been repeatedly quoted by so many.
i wonder why he hasn't been nicer to his relatives.

Obama madrassa myth debunked

Bahasa Indonesia: "Barry Soetoro" (Barack Obama) -- "Si Anak yang (meng-)hilang"

Two contrived histories combine to insulate America from the truth about Obama

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

anyone have pics like this from honolulu ?

:udaman:

Forum List

Back