obama birth certificate: more investigation request

You obviously have no clue about how Adobe works and how it pertains it PDF files. Not everything from Ah'nee's birth certificate was lifted to put on the Barrypuppet's. It is a waste of time to keep going around this mulberry bush when the experts have demonstrated to ad naseum that this was a fraudulent document and then to add salt to the wound, the one that authenticated it mysteriously dies. Keep living in denial, dude....keep defending a ship that has sunk.
LOLOL

Now you're calling Joe the Sheriff a liar. He claims "Oahu" was copied & pasted from the Ah'nee birth certificate. More evidence you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

100 PERCENT FRAUDULENT.........deal with it.
I just proved both that Joe the Sheriff lied and that you idiotically fell for it -- and the best response you can muster is sticking your tongue out at me like a 4 year old?

How sad.

You obviously have no clue about how Adobe works and how it pertains it PDF files. Not everything from Ah'nee's birth certificate was lifted to put on the Barrypuppet's. It is a waste of time to keep going around this mulberry bush when the experts have demonstrated to ad naseum that this was a fraudulent document and then to add salt to the wound, the one that authenticated it mysteriously dies. Keep living in denial, dude....keep defending a ship that has sunk.

You proved nothing and the evidence produced speaks for itself. It was a poorly manufactured document and very little effort was put into it. The most basic safety precautions weren't even used....like a copy and then a scan and by the time they figured out how they had screwed up, it was too late because too many people had downloaded it.....but hang on to the fraud with both hands if you want. Please, by all means, have the last word.
and the ass beatings the paid shill .

Aren't you tired of having your Birther ass whipped?

Everybody knows the kenyan's online release of a so called scan of a certificate of birth was a pathetic forgery... everybody. Some will admit it, some chose to continue lying about it, end of story.
Only a low IQ or mentally ill person believes our intelligence services are that fucking stupid. You use the TAC shield as your avatar. Were you in the service? A member of TAC? An officer or enlisted? Honorable Discharge or something less?

The truth is Barry's CofB is a forgery.... sorry. The majority of people already admit it.

The truth is that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. The majority of Americans are not idiot Birthers and elected Barack Obama twice and have moved on.

Birthers are just idiots who believe lies, speculation and innuendo.

Everybody knows the kenyan's online release of a so called scan of a certificate of birth was a pathetic forgery... everybody.

You do know that the voices in your head are not 'everybody'?

Right?

Even your dear leader Trump threw you under the bus once he secured the GOP nomination- even he doesn't believe your Birther lies.

LOLOL

Now you're calling Joe the Sheriff a liar. He claims "Oahu" was copied & pasted from the Ah'nee birth certificate. More evidence you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Barack Obama- legally elected twice, served 8 years as President.

Born in the United States as repeatedly confirmed by Hawaii.

You will never be able to deal with it.[/QUOTE

I dealt with the fraud for 8 years and he may very well have been born in Hawaii but that birth certificate he presented was fraudulent.
As if more evidence was needed that you're insane.

Why the fuck would Obama forge two separate copies of his birth records since he was born in Hawaii??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

F-R-A-U-D..............

LOLOL

I dealt with the fraud for 8 years and he may very well have been born in Hawaii but that birth certificate he presented was fraudulent.

Why the fuck would Obama forge two separate copies of his birth records since he was born in Hawaii??

F-R-A-U-D..............
Birthers are F-O-O-L-S. As if it matters now that we have Republicans in the WH. Are you saying President Trump is part of the conspiracy to cover up Obama's origins?

LOLOL

I just proved both that Joe the Sheriff lied and that you idiotically fell for it -- and the best response you can muster is sticking your tongue out at me like a 4 year old?

How sad.

You proved nothing and the evidence produced speaks for itself. It was a poorly manufactured document and very little effort was put into it. The most basic safety precautions weren't even used....like a copy and then a scan and by the time they figured out how they had screwed up, it was too late because too many people had downloaded it.....but hang on to the fraud with both hands if you want. Please, by all means, have the last word.

Dude, I am about the truth and I don't give a shit which bought and paid for political party members get butthurt over it. 90 plus percent of these "politicians" are either corrupted and/or compromised. There are so many things that have gone on that you couldn't even wrap your head around. You HONESTLY believe in this crooked system even though the proof is out there that shows that the ones that control the currency are the ones that control it all....but you? You buy into this pathetic "dog and pony" show........pathetic.

F-R-A-U-D..............
Birthers are F-O-O-L-S. As if it matters now that we have Republicans in the WH. Are you saying President Trump is part of the conspiracy to cover up Obama's origins?

What I am saying is that there is "da gubermint" that we see....this inept, can't ever get along, fusses and feuds with each other as to explain why nothing ever changes for the better....then we have the banking oligarchs that control the Fed and are the real puppetmasters. "Give me a control of a nation's currency and I care not whom makes it's laws" Amschel Rothschild.

How sad.

Dude, I am about the truth and I don't give a shit which bought and paid for political party members get butthurt over it. 90 plus percent of these "politicians" are either corrupted and/or compromised. There are so many things that have gone on that you couldn't even wrap your head around. You HONESTLY believe in this crooked system even though the proof is out there that shows that the ones that control the currency are the ones that control it all....but you? You buy into this pathetic "dog and pony" show........pathetic.
If you are about the TRUTH, then please explain how both our intelligence services and President Trump, not to mention a Republican Congress, have allowed a Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent continue to collect a Presidential pension and 24/7 Secret Service protection? Is it because the entire Federal government is controlled by the Illuminati, Jews and/or Kenyan Muslims?

Former Presidents Act - Wikipedia
By law, former presidents are entitled to a pension, staff and office expenses, medical care or health insurance, and Secret Service protection.

Pension[edit]
The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. Former presidents receive a pension equal to the pay that the head of an executive department (Executive Level I) would be paid, as of 2015 $203,700 per year.[4]The pension begins immediately after a president's departure from office.[5] A former president's spouse may also be paid a lifetime annual pension of $20,000 if they relinquish any other statutory pension.[1]

F-R-A-U-D..............

What I am saying is that there is "da gubermint" that we see....this inept, can't ever get along, fusses and feuds with each other as to explain why nothing ever changes for the better....then we have the banking oligarchs that control the Fed and are the real puppetmasters. "Give me a control of a nation's currency and I care not whom makes it's laws" Amschel Rothschild.
And only you and a few others are smart enough to know the truth, eh? Good for you, sir!

LOLOL

F-R-A-U-D..............
And everyone here just watched you run away from answering my question.

Why are you so A-F-R-A-I-D?

How sad.

If you are about the TRUTH, then please explain how both our intelligence services and President Trump, not to mention a Republican Congress, have allowed a Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent continue to collect a Presidential pension and 24/7 Secret Service protection? Is it because the entire Federal government is controlled by the Illuminati, Jews and/or Kenyan Muslims?

Former Presidents Act - Wikipedia
By law, former presidents are entitled to a pension, staff and office expenses, medical care or health insurance, and Secret Service protection.

Pension[edit]
The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. Former presidents receive a pension equal to the pay that the head of an executive department (Executive Level I) would be paid, as of 2015 $203,700 per year.[4]The pension begins immediately after a president's departure from office.[5] A former president's spouse may also be paid a lifetime annual pension of $20,000 if they relinquish any other statutory pension.[1]

From a post I wrote earlier today.......

At the very top there are no differences between the two parties. The CFR allowed Carroll Quigley to sit in on their meetings and read all their white papers. They are "The Deep State" and this is why nothing ever changes for the better. It's all in his book "Tragedy And Hope".

“The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.” (Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, p. 324. 1966.)

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy” (Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966.)

F-R-A-U-D..............

All I know is that the one presented on the Dot gov website was a fraud. That much is obvious.......

F-R-A-U-D..............

All I know is that the one presented on the Dot gov website was a fraud. That much is obvious.......
And ..... still not answering my question....

Why are you so A-F-R-A-A-A-A-I-D?[

F-R-A-U-D..............

And ..... still not answering my question....

Why are you so A-F-R-A-A-A-A-I-D?[

I answered it but it seems that you need to take some "English As A Second language" classes.......

LOLOL

F-R-A-U-D..............

F-R-A-U-D...........= Every Birther.

How sad.

Dude, I am about the truth.

Dude- you are a Birther- which means that you despise the truth.

Which is why you ignore the facts- and instead rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

F-R-A-U-D..............

And by 'obvious' you mean directly contradicted by the State of Hawaii.

upload_2017-6-26_16-34-44.png

How sad.

Which is why you ignore the facts- and instead rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

I don't give a shit where the Barrypuppet was born but that last lame attempt on the dot gov website was a fraud...no "ifs, ands or buts"......

I don't give a shit where the Barrypuppet was born but that last lame attempt on the dot gov website was a fraud...no "ifs, ands or buts"......

You 'don't give a shit so much that you keep posting Birther Bullshit over and over.

The State of Hawaii confirmed that the BC is legit- you call it a fraud.

America goes with the State of Hawaii.

Forum List

Back