So why should I (or America) give a shit what happens to that bitch?

As long as she gets due process, I don't much care what happens to her.

Really?! Haha, where did I assert that?! Paste my quote where you think I said that and then I can laugh even more about how your warped brain works. Go ahead, quote me.

Well you are a liberal wanker so maybe I should have said 'insert" Maybe you should go back to the first question I asked of you and answer that. I know they are hard questions for you.

Especially when I got to the part when I asked you if 2+2 = 4 and then if you liked movies about gladiators.
You tend to bring up several random subjects in your ranting posts. I like to get to the point so I usually stop reading after the first paragraph or question and just address that. Since you seem to be running from my last rebuttal of your nonesense to something else, do you care to restate the question that you want me to answer?

No, I just pose question after question that you refuse to answer. It's called Outting Hypocrisy.

It's not my fault I played you like a drum. You were just too stupid to recognize it. Kinda like Hillary Clinton looking at a Classified Document marked "Classified"

izcOK4m.gif
Yes I am going to ignore a dozen questions in a post because thats a pointless and inefficient way to debate. Take it one subject at a time and I’m happy engage. So for the second time, what question do you want me to answer?

Nice Meme of Adam btw, I’m very close with his family. Good people

Ignore one, Ignore a dozen, Ignore 20, 30. So long as you can Ignore any and all questions that lead you to the truth which might interfere with your propagandizing your audience with lies.

Don't play with professionals when you are an amateur.

giphy.gif
So that’s the second response in a row that you’ve ignored my request to see the question you want me to answer. Can you say hypocrite?

Well you are a liberal wanker so maybe I should have said 'insert" Maybe you should go back to the first question I asked of you and answer that. I know they are hard questions for you.

Especially when I got to the part when I asked you if 2+2 = 4 and then if you liked movies about gladiators.
You tend to bring up several random subjects in your ranting posts. I like to get to the point so I usually stop reading after the first paragraph or question and just address that. Since you seem to be running from my last rebuttal of your nonesense to something else, do you care to restate the question that you want me to answer?

No, I just pose question after question that you refuse to answer. It's called Outting Hypocrisy.

It's not my fault I played you like a drum. You were just too stupid to recognize it. Kinda like Hillary Clinton looking at a Classified Document marked "Classified"

izcOK4m.gif
Yes I am going to ignore a dozen questions in a post because thats a pointless and inefficient way to debate. Take it one subject at a time and I’m happy engage. So for the second time, what question do you want me to answer?

Ignore one, Ignore a dozen, Ignore 20, 30. So long as you can Ignore any and all questions that lead you to the truth which might interfere with your propagandizing your audience with lies.

giphy.gif
So that’s the second response in a row that you’ve ignored my request to see the question you want me to answer. Can you say hypocrite?

Here is another one: Is it wrong to file False Affidavits in a Secret Court, with hold contrary evidence to your case, and then Wire Tap a rival presidential candidate?

izcOK4m.gif

giphy.gif

Here is another one: Is it wrong to file False Affidavits in a Secret Court, with hold contrary evidence to your case, and then Wire Tap a rival presidential candidate?
That would depend on the details on what was withheld and what the court approved.

Thinking again on this, if President Trump colluded with Russia to win The Election, then why isn't there any evidence of one vote being changed? Why isn't there evidence of money changing hands? Mueller will tell you they all met at The Ecuadorian Embassy with Assange....... Laughable..

The whole thing is a scam to turn over every rock possible in the hopes to find anything they can harass the president with and is an exercise in throwing crap to the wall to see if they can get it to stick. Nothing happens in Russia without Putin's approval. So Question is, why didn't Putin create a Dirty Dossier on Clinton to give to Candidate Trump? Plenty of Material because she is a dirty political whore.
Where are the donations from Russia to The Trump Charities?

Clinton took $145 Million from Russia and Obama Bin Lying was given $64 Million for a book he never wrote from a Russian Owned Publishing company he never contracted with to write the non existent book. The Clinton Foundation just had 3 whistle blowers come forward to file sworn affidavits that Hillary Clinton was taking donations from foreign countries for pay to play access to The State Department and for access to Obama Bin Lying. This was the sole reason for The Secret Server to manage a pay to play system and to conceal it.

You have Clinton and Obama selling Russia 20% of our strategic Uranium, pulling missiles out of the Urkraine, letting Putin take The Crimea, putting excessive regulations on Coal Gas and Oil making it easy for Putin to sell Russian energy to Europe, and promising Putin that they can make deals after he was re-elected. Deals like giving Russia our Uranium and Iran $150 Billion to purchase Uranium and weapons from Russia.

LASTLY: One has to wonder why Clinton and Obama were so desperate to keep control of The White House that they were willing to pay Putin for a Russian Styled Smear Campaign, deal with foreign agents, and launder money through The Podesta Group, COIE Perkins Lawfirm and Fusion GPS to get it to Foreign Agents to pay for The Dossier and then distribute it to their moles John Kerry and John McCain and then distribute it to The FBI, FISA, and DOJ.

I'll tell you why:

For the same reason they are trying to occupy The White House with a daily barrage of unfounded accusations, is the same reason they went to such extremes to launch a soft coup, and launch an investigation in to a nothing burger. It's the same reason Clinton Bleach Bitted 33,000 emails in violation of two court orders, and the same reason Comey let her do it in clear violation of those court orders. It is the same reason Lynch ordered Comey to squash the Investigation on Clinton, and the same reason for the unmasking and leaking of classified information. It is the same reason Comey had amnesia 250 times.

The President (Obama) and Hillary Clinton were selling State Department and White House Access and getting rich off of it.
Any time frame on these upcoming indictments?
i wish we could wait for things to happen. some topics don't even have a horses corpse left to beat anymore.

Hillary knew precisely what she was doing. she chose to ignore the law. there is no other explanation. the requirements of the law were too oppressive for her. she was different. these restraints were for other people, but she was a special, special person

she had enablers around her all the time. no one was strong enough to tell her she shouldnt do certain things because they all wanted to be part of her presidential administration!

what Crooked Hillary did is like stealing a car, only to give it back to authorities after being caught red-handed. the return of the car does not vitiate the crime.

izcOK4m.gif

giphy.gif

That would depend on the details on what was withheld and what the court approved.
Is using "Unverfied and Salacious" Propaganda sourced from a political rival,when you, yourself knew this "FISA WORTHY"? and why would one with hold such evidence....evidence required by LAW to be submitted to THE FISA COURT?

Is it against THE LAW to with hold exculpatory evidence in any investigation, trial, hearing etc.?

You avoided the first question. "Depends" is a diaper one wears to avoid actually answering a question.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Is using "Unverfied and Salacious" Propaganda sourced from a political rival,when you, yourself knew this "FISA WORTHY"? and why would one with hold such evidence....evidence required by LAW to be submitted to THE FISA COURT?

Is it against THE LAW to with hold exculpatory evidence in any investigation, trial, hearing etc.?

You avoided the first question. "Depends" is a diaper one wears to avoid actually answering a question.
You sound like Hannity, talk about propaganda!!

You don’t know what was used from the dossier and you don’t know what was verified or not. How about trump release the fisa applications like he said he was going to do??? He won’t do it because he is full of shit and knows that the truth will hurt him

giphy.gif

You don’t know what was used from the dossier and you don’t know what was verified or not. How about trump release the fisa applications like he said he was going to do??? He won’t do it because he is full of shit and knows that the truth will hurt him
I sound better than you, so thank you for recognizing that you are walking in the shadow of one superior to you.

Yet, what remains is yet ANOTHER Question DODGED by you.

did you know?

one John Deutch served as CIA chief under Bill Clinton. Classified info appeared on a computer in his home. Bill Clinton pardoned him.

crucially, Patraeus and Deutch never worked for the government again. their inability to maintain security clearances meant that holding high office was impossible. the same should apply to Crooked Hillary.

I sound better than you, so thank you for recognizing that you are walking in the shadow of one superior to you.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaohholyshithahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawhatthefuckhahahahahahahahaohhellhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahathatwasdamngoodhahahahahahahahahahaha

OH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahafunnyassshithahahahahahahahahaha

I didn’t avoid any questions, I gave direct answers. What were you confused about?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaohholyshithahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawhatthefuckhahahahahahahahaohhellhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahathatwasdamngoodhahahahahahahahahahaha

Sometimes I wonder why I bother talking to that guy but you nailed it... it’s for the laughs :)

Sometimes I wonder why I bother talking to that guy but you nailed it... it’s for the laughs :)
that just obviously cracked me up.

I didn’t avoid any questions, I gave direct answers. What were you confused about?
Your Gender Identification and your Faithfulness to America, It's Constitution, and our Electorial College which is the most Genius Bullwark against Voter Fraud ever invented.

If hitlery goes down, and I don't mean on Huma, the hag is going to drag everyone down with her.

It ain't going to happen.

If hitlery goes down, and I don't mean on Huma, the hag is going to drag everyone down with her.

She even said that after Trump was elected. She threatened everyone that if she went down she'd drag everyone of her crooked associates with her. Why do you think The FBI and DOJ bent over backwards to cover up her crimes? She was going to rat on everyone and play dumb if she got charged with anything.

She even said that after Trump was elected. She threatened everyone that if she went down she'd drag everyone of her crooked associates with her. Why do you think The FBI and DOJ bent over backwards to cover up her crimes? She was going to rat on everyone and play dumb if she got charged with anything.

I'm sure there are lots of republicrats that aren't friends of hers at all, but she has dirt on them.

Forum List

Back