Did Hillary just flee the country?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I thought she was on a speaking tour? Why is she with Huma in India?

Interesting timing.

Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers house raided.

Hillary heads to India

Hillary, and all the elite like her are unfortunately UNTOUCHABLE. So, no, she did not flee. She doesn't have to flee.

She's probably moving her Foundation's resources to a bank in India, and stashing cash in various places.

God you people are stupid.
2hwflx.jpg

Interesting timing.

Hillary heads to India
she is out there looking for money

why else would she be motivated to do anything

She's probably moving her Foundation's resources to a bank in India, and stashing cash in various places.
No, Hillary rigged the election giving her the Democrat nomination and is currently trying to overthrow the government, but she would never do that.

Well, she is the standard-bearer for the American resistance movement. What better place to headquarter her movement, than in India?

That's where all the call centers are located, right? I haven't received a call from some guy named "Raji" asking me to vote for Hillary in 2020 yet, but I'm standing by.

Interesting timing.

Hillary heads to India
Yep, she is shaking in her boots!LOL They have been under constant investigation since the mid 90's. I doubt she is any more worried tahn she was any day since the mid 90's.

Interesting timing.

Hillary heads to India
Yep, she is shaking in her boots!LOL They have been under constant investigation since the mid 90's. I doubt she is any more worried tahn she was any day since the mid 90's.

If Hillary isn't worried, she's an idiot. Hillary Clinton made a lot of promises to some very influential people during her campaign, promises she couldn't keep. She promised them that she would be the President, but we all know how that worked out.

I don't think some of those people she left in the lurch are very forgiving. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someday she's found to have committed suicide in a ditch, with five gunshots to the back of the head.

Hillary, and all the elite like her are unfortunately UNTOUCHABLE. So, no, she did not flee. She doesn't have to flee.

I have to agree. Hitlery will never, ever be held accountable for anything she does.

Hope she stays in India.

Did Bill continue the speaking tour without Hillary?
I bet that suited him just fine.

Interesting timing.

Hillary heads to India

If Hillary isn't worried, she's an idiot. Hillary Clinton made a lot of promises to some very influential people during her campaign, promises she couldn't keep. She promised them that she would be the President, but we all know how that worked out.

I don't think some of those people she left in the lurch are very forgiving. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someday she's found to have committed suicide in a ditch, with five gunshots to the back of the head.
Okay, I’ll volunteer.

She and Huma needed a getaway before Carlos Danger gets out of jail and needs some cooz....poor Huma...he's gonna be real horny. :safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back