Brexit Vote

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Claims are being made that it is not just the trade war but also Brexit and other EU problems that are driving down the US markets. Post-Brexit and post-trade war truce how many jobs will be created in the US? Also how many legal immigrants and legal residents will come to the US?

Claims are being made that it is not just the trade war but also Brexit and other EU problems that are driving down the US markets. Post-Brexit and post-trade war truce how many jobs will be created in the US? Also how many legal immigrants and legal residents will come to the US?
The European Markets are being driven down which affects our markets. May has made a mess of things, and I think she has been bought out by The EU. If GB just gets out, everything will be fine. They are better off signing trade deals with us and Canada anyways.

The European Markets are being driven down which affects our markets. May has made a mess of things, and I think she has been bought out by The EU. If GB just gets out, everything will be fine. They are better off signing trade deals with us and Canada anyways.
Agreed but will the exit agreements permit them to do so?

A Commonwealth/USMC agreement would be an economic and military monster that would make the EU look like backwater semi-third world confederation so I think only a hard Brexit could result in that outcome

Forum List

Back