Putin-Bot-G-5000 has zero proof of anything other than he has repeatedly shown to be a useful idiot and Agent of The Kremlin, spreading his lies, like he spreads his lice amongst the populace.

Anyone who is reasonable and has researched this will tell you that the Pakistani Hackers Clinton and Schultz hacked to steal data from Congressional files (most likely for blackmail or to gain illegitimate and unethical advantages in political contests) they stole data from The DNC servers, and handed some of it to Seth Rich who gave it to Assange. Assange is willing to testify to this under oath.

Mueller refuses to interview him or take his sworn testimony.

So what does that tell you? Mueller is a Moscow Muppet.

Chronology of The "Steele Dossier".

Timeline: The making of the Christopher Steele Trump-Russia dossier.

Please note that a Conservative Group hired Fusion GPS first. You ignore that.

We also know most of the events described in the Dossier have been proven to be true. You ignore that.

We also know that 45 directed and corrdinated the payments of Hush Money Adult Film Actress Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a. "Stormy Daniels") and Playboy Model Karen McDougal. These payments are in violation of Federal Law and considered Felonies. 45 can be prosecuted under Federal Law for those Felonies.

We also know that 45 wanted Russian Sanctions Lifted because the State Sponsored Bank V.T.B. was going to finance it. Doing business with a Russian State Owned Bank under Sanctions is a violation of Federal Law. 45 can be prosecuted for such violations.

We also know that 45 lied his ass off about not knowing about a meeting between Baby Don and Russian Nationals offering "Dirt On Hillary Clinton", A Known Hostile Foreign Power attempting directly interfer in a Presidential Election, any U.S. Election violates Federal Law.

We that Maria Butina, a Russian Intelligence Officer funneled "Black Money" to the National Rifle Association in order to effect the outcome of 2016 Presidential Election. A Clear Violation of Federal Campaign Finance Laws.

We know that Paul Manafort, former 45 Campaign Manager acted as an Unregistered Agent of a Known Hostile Foreign Power (Russia) in direct violation of Foreign Agent Registration Act (F.A.RA.).

We know that Michael Flynn, former Lt. General U.S. Army and former National Security Advisor to 45 acted Unregistered Agent of Foreign (Turkey) in violation of the Foreign Agent Registration Act (F.A.R.A.)

You have presented any Evidence, Proof of any Criminal Wronging on the of HRC or Former President Obama. I on the other presented facts.

You continue to Obsess over HRC. She lost when can you people accept that.

Evidence of Criminal Wrong Doing, Evidence beyond a Reasonable Doubt. You have presented nothing but 2nd. 3rd, 4th. 5th. and Sixth Hand Hearsay, which is NOT Evidence...NOT Proof.

Proof you Lying, Low life, Scum Sucking, Shit Sucking Fasicst.....Proof.

Last edited:
I prefer straight forward and direct answers. It’s how you have an intelligent debate. Give it a try
So in other words you are ignoring all the things, the massive conflicts of interest that exists because..... HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

So when did you call your Congressman and Senator outraged that Russian Propaganda would be used to launch a KGB styled attack against a duly elected president of The United States, Defraud a FISA Court, and Spy on a President?

Russia is loving this. And They Love you too for it.

This is Putin's most successful Propaganda Operation EVER, and his Useful Idiots, THE DNC and Clinton Campaign helped him achieve such a victory over The United States of America.

The Cold War never ended. It just went Underground in to The DNC Bunkers.
I don’t care that much about Russia, that whole thing is overblown but not insignificant. I’m trying to talk about your idiotic OP but you keep skirting to new topics. That tells it all. You got nothing

If it was "nothing" and "idiotic" you would not be making your best attempts to downplay it and undermine it.

Truth is, you are every bit a pawn of Putin's, an agent of The Kremlin, a Ruble Paid For Reprobate, a Useful USSR Idiot as are people like Maxine Muddy Waters, Shifty Adam Schiff, Upchuck Schummer, Obama Bin Spying, Nazi Pelosi Hillary Rotten Clinton, Moscow Mueller, and Commie Comey are.

To Promote the idea of Russian Collusion is to Promote Russia and Putin, and support their agenda.

Don't let The Dirty Dossier hit you in the ass on your way out.

Maybe you should have Putin-Bot-G-5000 hold the door for you.

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online
I’m not trying to downplay and undermine, I’m trying to discuss it but you keep running from the discussion to bring up new topics. Shows that you can’t back up anything you say. Fail

You never answered my questions, despite my answering yours. Here is another. Is what Adam Schiff did here, LEGAL?

Yes it’s legal, he clearly stated that he would be contacting the FBI regarding the conversation. Did Trump contact the FBI about his communications?

Thinking again on this, if President Trump colluded with Russia to win The Election, then why isn't there any evidence of one vote being changed? Why isn't there evidence of money changing hands? Mueller will tell you they all met at The Ecuadorian Embassy with Assange....... Laughable..

The whole thing is a scam to turn over every rock possible in the hopes to find anything they can harass the president with and is an exercise in throwing crap to the wall to see if they can get it to stick. Nothing happens in Russia without Putin's approval. So Question is, why didn't Putin create a Dirty Dossier on Clinton to give to Candidate Trump? Plenty of Material because she is a dirty political whore....so where is The Putin Approved Clinton Dossier?

Where are the donations from Russia to The Trump Charities? They exist at The Clinton Foundation....

Clinton took $145 Million from Russia and Obama Bin Lying was given $64 Million for a book he never wrote from a Russian Owned Publishing company he never contracted with to write a non existent book. The Clinton Foundation just had 3 whistle blowers come forward to file sworn affidavits that Hillary Clinton was taking donations from foreign countries for pay to play access to The State Department and for access to Obama Bin Lying. This was the sole reason for The Secret Server to manage a pay to play system and to conceal it.

You have Clinton and Obama selling Russia 20% of our strategic Uranium, pulling missiles out of the Urkraine, letting Putin take The Crimea, putting excessive regulations on Coal Gas and Oil making it easy for Putin to sell Russian energy to Europe, and promising Putin that they can make deals after he was re-elected. Deals like giving Russia our Uranium and Iran $150 Billion to purchase Uranium and weapons from Russia.

LASTLY: One has to wonder why Clinton and Obama were so desperate to keep control of The White House that they were willing to pay Putin for a Russian Styled Smear Campaign, deal with foreign agents, and launder money through The Podesta Group, COIE Perkins Lawfirm and Fusion GPS to get it to Foreign Agents to pay for The Dossier and then distribute it to their moles John Kerry and John McCain and then distribute it to The FBI, FISA, and DOJ.

I'll tell you why:

For the same reason they are trying to occupy The Current White House Administration with a daily barrage of unfounded accusations, and it is the same reason they went to such extremes to launch a soft coup, and launch an investigation in to a nothing burger. It's the same reason Clinton Bleach Bitted 33,000 emails from President Obama, Lynch, Rice, Powers, Mills and company on that Secret Server in violation of two court orders, and the same reason Comey let her do it in clear violation of those two Federal Court Orders.

It's the same reason that despite it being proven that Hillary Clinton lied 150 times to FBI Investigators and Congress, that not her nor anyone on her staff nor anyone associated with her was ever charged with "Lying to The FBI" despite the FBI itself making jokes about how many lies Clinton and Company had told and they weren't going to do anything about.

It's the same reason Clinton lied about how many unsecured electronic devices Clinton had (17 not 1 as she claimed), not given to her by State Department IT, but bought on EBAY as Burner Devices so she could destroy them at will.

It is the same reason Lynch ordered Comey to squash the Investigation on Clinton, and the same reason for the unmasking and leaking of classified information.

It is the same reason Comey had amnesia 250 times.

It's the same reason Clinton's secret IT guy plead the 5th 241 times despite being under immunity, and it is the same reason, Comey gave The Entire Clinton Campaign Immunity, never recorded their interviews and Exonerated Clinton Months before even talking to her.

The President (Obama) and Hillary Clinton were selling State Department and White House Access and getting rich off of it, and they would have continued to sell America out to the highest bidder for as long as they could, and to keep power meant to keep their scam a secret. To Lose POWER, meant their SECRET would be exposed.
Thanks for the laugh.

So in other words you are ignoring all the things, the massive conflicts of interest that exists because..... HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

So when did you call your Congressman and Senator outraged that Russian Propaganda would be used to launch a KGB styled attack against a duly elected president of The United States, Defraud a FISA Court, and Spy on a President?

This is Putin's most successful Propaganda Operation EVER, and his Useful Idiots, THE DNC and Clinton Campaign helped him achieve such a victory over The United States of America.

I don’t care that much about Russia, that whole thing is overblown but not insignificant. I’m trying to talk about your idiotic OP but you keep skirting to new topics. That tells it all. You got nothing

If it was "nothing" and "idiotic" you would not be making your best attempts to downplay it and undermine it.

Truth is, you are every bit a pawn of Putin's, an agent of The Kremlin, a Ruble Paid For Reprobate, a Useful USSR Idiot as are people like Maxine Muddy Waters, Shifty Adam Schiff, Upchuck Schummer, Obama Bin Spying, Nazi Pelosi Hillary Rotten Clinton, Moscow Mueller, and Commie Comey are.

To Promote the idea of Russian Collusion is to Promote Russia and Putin, and support their agenda.

I’m not trying to downplay and undermine, I’m trying to discuss it but you keep running from the discussion to bring up new topics. Shows that you can’t back up anything you say. Fail

You never answered my questions, despite my answering yours. Here is another. Is what Adam Schiff did here, LEGAL?

Yes it’s legal, he clearly stated that he would be contacting the FBI regarding the conversation. Did Trump contact the FBI about his communications?

So according to you, it is perfectly legal to get 'political dirt' on a political rival in a "presidential race' from Russians, Ukranians, or British Foreign Actors, correct?

And did Shifty Schiff notify The FBI after the fact?

And when he met Trump, did he say to him, "It is raining in Brighton Beach?"

Did Hillary Clinton, The DNC, Barak Obama contact The FBI to tell them they would be requesting Russian Propaganda from Vladimir Putin to help them against Donald Trump?

Can you tell me when Obama and Clinton made that notification?

Did they even fill out the proper paperwork the disclosed their contacts with Russian and British Spies during their campaign? Clinton was not working for the State Department so what was she doing talking to Foreign Nationals (Spies) and soliciting Russian Propaganda from them?

Seems to me you are saying that it's perfectly legal for Obama and Clinton to get Political Dirt on Donald Trump from Foreign Nationals, even SPIES, even Vladimir Putin himself.
That is what you are saying about The Russian Dirty Dossier, correct?

Last edited:

Why would he contact the FBI about building a hotel in Moscow?

Schiff for brains did exactly what the Trump campaign did that you claim to be illegal: he colluded with Russians to dig up dirt on his political opposition.

Schiff for brains did exactly what the Trump campaign did that you claim to be illegal: he colluded with Russians to dig up dirt on his political opposition.

If it's a Ukranian I guess its ok if the dirt comes from a Ukranian, a British Spy a RUSSIAN SPY even....but JAIL time JAIL TIME I TELL YOU if an AUSTRALIAN overhears a unpaid drunk volunteer in a bar saying that he hopes he can get dirt on Clinton from some unknown Russian that he NEVER MET, nor ever received dirt from. Especially when it's THE AUSTRIALIAN (Clinton Associate) telling the drunk volunteer he can make such a thing happen. Weird huh?

But perfectly fine if Vladimir Putin personally handed the Dirty Dossier over to Hillary Clinton and then smacks her on the ass for good measure while telling her "got get em tiger"!

AM I RIGHT?

So according to you, it is perfectly legal to get 'political dirt' on a political rival in a "presidential race' from Russians, Ukranians, or British Foreign Actors, correct?

Did Hillary Clinton, The DNC, Barak Obama contact The FBI to tell them they would be requesting Russian Propaganda from Vladimir Putin to help them against Donald Trump?

Did they even fill out the proper paperwork the disclosed their contacts with Russian and British Spies during their campaign? Clinton was not working for the State Department so what was she doing talking to Foreign Nationals (Spies) and soliciting Russian Propaganda from them?

Seems to me you are saying that it's perfectly legal for Obama and Clinton to get Political Dirt on Donald Trump from Foreign Nationals, even SPIES, even Vladimir Putin himself.

Stick to one subject at a time, the point gets lost when you ask 10 random questions in the same post. I’ll answer your first question.

If Shiff took the call seriously then he should have contacted the FBI. If he didn’t then he should be reprimanded.

Where did Schiff lie about meeting with Russians? I missed that

Stick to one subject at a time, the point gets lost when you ask 10 random questions in the same post. I’ll answer your first question.

If Shiff took the call seriously then he should have contacted the FBI. If he didn’t then he should be reprimanded.

Dude. You don't have a leg to stand on. You are a leftist propagandist and you traffic in lies, and prevarications. You cannot even answer a single question. You are fine with Putin or one of his spies handing Clinton The Dirty Dossier rubber stamped by him, and even fine with using Russian Propaganda to launch an Illegal Espionage Operation to wire tap a presidential campaign, allow Barak Obama listen in to Trump Campaign meetings at Trump tower, Trump phone calls with foreign dignitaries and share this with Hillary Clinton.

Totally fine with that, but OUTRAGED that a volunteer said he would hope to get dirt on Clinton while in a drunken stupor from the so called "Russian Friend" of an Australian Diplomat who was actually a Clinton Cronie.

You embarrass hypocrites, you are so hypocritical.

You are also ok with Hillary Clinton lying her ass off to The FBI and giddy with excitement about anyone associated with Trump forgetting a date or time they met someone in a legal meeting already disclosed to the FBI in a proper disclosure form, when they were forced under duress and several hours of interrogation to recall such meetings by memory and not by looking at one of the thousands of disclosure forms they have had to fill out.

I mean, you are ok with that kind of abuse of power?

Why, Yes you are.

That's why I call you S.O.B.s DemNazis

Last edited:

I thought "colluding" with Russians to get dirt on your political opponents was the sinister criminal part. Are you now saying that's perfectly legit?

Boom, right there Schiff goes to jail. He talked about getting dirt on Trump. Illegal as hell, right? Especially if the conversation is with a Russian or a Ukranian, right? Capital Offense right there Buddy!

It's illegal to talk to Russians, Right? I mean you couldn't talk to a Russian especially if he was under FAKE investigation by the DOJ on a tarmac even if it was just about kids and golf, or you'd be thrown in jail by the FBI, Right?

Last edited:
Like what if your hands touched a Dirty Dossier that was touched by a British Agent, touched by a Russian Agent, touched by Putin?

Jail Time, Right?

Lock Her Up?

Cooties are Contraband, Man. Especially Russian Cooties known to contaminate Russian Dirty Dossiers.

I heard Clinton has an amazing "Immunity" to such things....but I just don't believe it!

I recommend Quarantine for anyone who touched that, especially the FISA Court. They are all contaminated.

I thought "colluding" with Russians to get dirt on your political opponents was the sinister criminal part. Are you now saying that's perfectly legit?

Collusion means secret and corrupt coordination. Schiff took a phone call and reported it to law enforcement. You just make yourself sound stupid when you compare apples to oranges like you are doing.

Boom, right there Schiff goes to jail. He talked about getting dirt on Trump. Illegal as hell, right? Especially if the conversation is with a Russian or a Ukranian, right? Capital Offense right there Buddy!

It's illegal to talk to Russians, Right? I mean you couldn't talk to a Russian especially if he was under FAKE investigation by the DOJ on a tarmac even if it was just about kids and golf, or you'd be thrown in jail by the FBI, Right?

Who ever said it was illegal to talk to Russians? If you need to make shit up to shape your argument then you don’t really have an argument do ya?

Schiff got a prank call and reported it to law enforcement. No crime. Trump people took meetings and lied about them, so there is an investigation to see if illegal activity was at play. It’s not hard to understand

Who ever said it was illegal to talk to Russians? If you need to make shit up to shape your argument then you don’t really have an argument do ya?

Every snowflake moron who claims that meeting the Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary says it was a crime.

Schiff got a prank call and reported it to law enforcement. No crime. Trump people took meetings and lied about them, so there is an investigation to see if illegal activity was at play. It’s not hard to understand

ROFL! So, you can rob a bank so long as you report it to law enforcement? Is colluding with Russians to get dirt on your political opponents a crime or not?

Elite Democrats like Hillary don't get indicted. She was already caught red-handed engaging in innumerable felonies and she skated. There is ZERO chance Hillary will EVER be indicted NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID.

Every snowflake moron who claims that meeting the Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary says it was a crime.

ROFL! So, you can rob a bank so long as you report it to law enforcement? Is colluding with Russians to get dirt on your political opponents a crime or not?
What are you talking about?! It’s not a crime to talk to Russians, stop acting like a dumbass. Don Jr is not in jail for taking that meeting is he?

The Russians committed crimes during the election, Trump people lied about meetings with Russians, so there is an investigation. If any of the Trump people were involved in those crimes then they are accessories to those crimes. How do you not understand this?

What are you talking about?! It’s not a crime to talk to Russians, stop acting like a dumbass. Don Jr is not in jail for taking that meeting is he?

The Russians committed crimes during the election, Trump people lied about meetings with Russians, so there is an investigation. If any of the Trump people were involved in those crimes then they are accessories to those crimes. How do you not understand this?

If it is not a crime to talk to Russians then why in The FUCK is James Comey.....Err Robert Mueller investigating people talking to Russians legally?

Please cite US code to define what crimes were committed during The Election that justifies the existence of Herr Mueller, who is a descendant of Heinrick Mueller of the Nazi SS. (yes that is a fact) Sig Heil Hitlery.

And we know Clinton lied. She lied over 150 times and destroyed over 33,000 government documents that were under two federal court orders to be preserved, so why did James Comey and Hillary Clinton commit those federal offenses?

Well you should be happy today. Mueller found Russian Collusion. Here is an Xray of Mueller with his Russian Collusion.

x-ray-book-stuck-up-cassette-tape.jpg

Forum List

Back