Obama better not do this!

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1374-cnsnews.gif

Do we have something to hide?

Yes. You didn't know we have Mao lovers in our government. They're going to put us all in labor camps and kill us by the millions.

While I personally think the UN is a joke, and should be dismantled, I can already see the direction of this thread is going... because everything Obama does in the eyes of certain people is going to lead to America's utter destruction.

They need a report to tell them we arent a third world dictatorship? What are they blind?

They need a report to tell them we arent a third world dictatorship? What are they blind?
Why so defensive? The truth will set you free.

How is thinking it a waste of time defensive?

Why are you so certain there is something to hide? Why do you want there to be something to hide?

And why does it matter what the UN thinks of us anyway?

I think this is probably a very quiet fanfare announcing the next great national debate which will likely be illegal immigration. Obama is almost certainly going to try to make those here illegally permanent residents with full citizen rights as soon as he can, and it is a pretty good bet that compassion and human rights will be a heavy factor in the argument. And if by some hook or crook the Congress does pass that healthcare monstrosity this coming week, they are going to want something to divert the national attention from that really quickly.

I think this is probably a very quiet fanfare announcing the next great national debate which will likely be illegal immigration. Obama is almost certainly going to try to make those here illegally permanent residents with full citizen rights as soon as he can, and it is a pretty good bet that compassion and human rights will be a heavy factor in the argument. And if by some hook or crook the Congress does pass that healthcare monstrosity this coming week, they are going to want something to divert the national attention from that really quickly.

The way things are currently going for him, by the time 2012 rolls around he may very well need their votes if he hopes to have a chance at re-election.

The way things are currently going for him, by the time 2012 rolls around he may very well need their votes if he hopes to have a chance at re-election.

Well yeah. Why else? :)

our prison system probably ranks well with turkey and iran when it comes to human rights

Do we have something to hide?

Yes. You didn't know we have Mao lovers in our government. They're going to put us all in labor camps and kill us by the millions.

While I personally think the UN is a joke, and should be dismantled, I can already see the direction of this thread is going... because everything Obama does in the eyes of certain people is going to lead to America's utter destruction.

My personal belief is that our government does not have to apolagize to the world or to the UN because it is only responsible to the American people. It should apolagize to us for anything wrong done since it, and only it, is responsible to us.

Forum List

Back