Obama and Fox: A 'Presidency' or a 'Dictatorship'?

So THAT'S why you're known as NYLiar!

You're ranting like a crazy lady.

Are you trying to tell us that MSNBC is a fair and balanced news outlet?

Have you every tried being honest?

Even by accident?

You've now declared MSNBC to be a fair and balanced news outlet.

Do you wish to retract that?

Another lie.

Specifically, what's the difference between MSNBC and Foxnews as far as biased broadcasting goes?

There isn't any significantly. They are both pro-administration networks, when their own preferred party is in the White House.

All sorts of lies abound about Fox News, the far-and-away most popular cable station.

Fox etc etc etc are still free to lie about everything, like that fascists are leftists lol...political gobbelygook/RW idiocy.
Only Fascists Assail Free Speech | Page 16 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this, in the same thread....

"...conservatives are more likely to watch biased "news" sources."

Now...where did blanko and the other guy get that misapprehension?

Here we go:

1. Every day, and in so very many ways, Obama proves himself to be emotionally, intellectually, and historically, ineligible for the presidency of the United States.
Proof of the above can be found in the United States Constitution.

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; ..."

a. "The protection given freedom of the press is one of the most unique provisions in the Bill of Rights because it protects the freedom of an institution as well as that of individuals.

...the governed must have the information necessary to make wise decisions about the people they elect and the policies they want those people to pursue. Unless the consent of the people is informed consent, the democratic basis of a free society rests on very shaky ground. " http://www.godlessinamerica.com/freepress.html

2. The Obama to whom I refer is the same Obama who, on March 30, 2007, at a fundraiser, said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current presidentI actually respect the Constitution."

One might conclude that an individual who imagined himself to be "a constitutional law professor" would understand the importance of the first amendment, and a free press.

And...if he does.....he'd have to be some version of fascist to work against same.....wouldn't he?

3. "During an interview with President Obama that aired on CNBC yesterday, chief Washington correspondent John Harwood said, ā€œWhen you and I spoke in January, you said ā€” I observed that you hadnā€™t gotten much badpress. You said itā€™s coming.ā€ Harwood added that since then, Obama still hasnā€™t received much critical press and wondered if his administration isnā€™t being ā€œsufficiently held accountable.ā€ Obama, however, disagreed:

OBAMA:Itā€™s very hard for me to swallow that one. First of all, Iā€™ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration. I mean, you know,...." Obama: ā€˜Iā€™ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration.ā€™

a. The above correctly suggests that, overwhelmingly, the press has done nothing but wave pom-poms for Obama....but it's not enough!
Obama is demanding nothing less than 100% submission of every news outlet.

Imagine the Republicans in that position...a single news outlet opposed to 'em: They'd be tossing confetti.

Not good enough for Obama!
He wants a one-party system, and a monolithic press.

Obama's aim: " A Dictatorship rather than a Presidency"

Oh, another straw man. Maybe if you browsed the channels occasionally you'd see how wrong you are. Do we forget the 72-hr erection that Anderson Cooper had after the Benghazi attack?

"Do we forget the 72-hr erection that Anderson Cooper had after the Benghazi attack?"
What the heck are you talking about????
Did you actually post a suggestion that Anderson Cooper is on Fox???

No. Other networks criticize the president. Not just Fox.

All sorts of lies abound about Fox News, the far-and-away most popular cable station.

Fox etc etc etc are still free to lie about everything, like that fascists are leftists lol...political gobbelygook/RW idiocy.
Only Fascists Assail Free Speech | Page 16 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here we go:

1. Every day, and in so very many ways, Obama proves himself to be emotionally, intellectually, and historically, ineligible for the presidency of the United States.

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; ..."

a. "The protection given freedom of the press is one of the most unique provisions in the Bill of Rights because it protects the freedom of an institution as well as that of individuals.

...the governed must have the information necessary to make wise decisions about the people they elect and the policies they want those people to pursue. Unless the consent of the people is informed consent, the democratic basis of a free society rests on very shaky ground. " http://www.godlessinamerica.com/freepress.html

2. The Obama to whom I refer is the same Obama who, on March 30, 2007, at a fundraiser, said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current presidentI actually respect the Constitution."

One might conclude that an individual who imagined himself to be "a constitutional law professor" would understand the importance of the first amendment, and a free press.

And...if he does.....he'd have to be some version of fascist to work against same.....wouldn't he?

3. "During an interview with President Obama that aired on CNBC yesterday, chief Washington correspondent John Harwood said, ā€œWhen you and I spoke in January, you said ā€” I observed that you hadnā€™t gotten much badpress. You said itā€™s coming.ā€ Harwood added that since then, Obama still hasnā€™t received much critical press and wondered if his administration isnā€™t being ā€œsufficiently held accountable.ā€ Obama, however, disagreed:

OBAMA:Itā€™s very hard for me to swallow that one. First of all, Iā€™ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration. I mean, you know,...." Obama: ā€˜Iā€™ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration.ā€™

a. The above correctly suggests that, overwhelmingly, the press has done nothing but wave pom-poms for Obama....but it's not enough!

Imagine the Republicans in that position...a single news outlet opposed to 'em: They'd be tossing confetti.

Oh, another straw man. Maybe if you browsed the channels occasionally you'd see how wrong you are. Do we forget the 72-hr erection that Anderson Cooper had after the Benghazi attack?

Maybe if you read all of my posts in the thread, and recognize that every single one is accurate and true, linked, sourced, quoted....

....that you have been 'led down the garden path' by corrupt, malevolent elites of the Liberal persuasion.

See if you can find errors in any....or if you can construct a rebuttal that goes further than "is not, is not."

Double dog dare ya'

I don't have time to read every bit of nonsense you post. But feel free to reply with even one example, and I'll show you that it is false. By all means, choose the best one :rolleyes:

Edited to add: After skimming the entire thread up to the post i replied herein, I found absolutely no mention of a factual account given by Fox "News." I did see various quotations of some dipshits weighing in on how "good" Fox is. This is the problem. You idiots think that opinion is the same as fact.

Last edited:
Obama: " Iā€™ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration."
As he does with metronomic regularity, he lies.
Although this is nothing new....let's document that.

4. From September 8 through October 16, 2008, 40% of Fox News stories on Obama were negative. So were 40% of Fox News stories on McCain.
The Color of News

LOL. As if John McCain was further right than Obama :rolleyes:

While skimming this thread, I've noticed a misconception that some on the "left" have about Fox News. Fox News is not controlled by the Republican Party. It enjoys a symbiotic relationship with the GOP, where a certain amount of influence goes both ways. But it isn't beholden to the GOP. It is beholden to turning a profit off of yellow journalism. And what is good for business turns out to be having a "bad guy" to yell about, so that the bigoted rabble will tune in. They will even support such a politician financially, in order to have something to get hysterical about:

NewsCorpContributions.png

12. To be clear, everything the Obama administration put forth about Fox, e.g., "not really a news station," is false.

The Fox News people were doing exactly what they are supposed to do:
report, analyze, and...yes, criticize.
(Watch for it at the bottom of this post.)

a. "The job of the newspaper is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable."
The famous quote is about a hundred years old and can be traced to the work of Finley Peter Dunne, one of the great journalists of the day, who wrote about politics and culture in the voice and persona of an Irishman named "Mr. Dooley." Afflicting the Afflicted | Poynter.

And that's what Fox News does.

The reason for Obama's attacks on Fox News is simply put in the OP:
'Every day, and in so very many ways, Obama proves himself to be emotionally, intellectually, and historically, ineligible for the presidency of the United States."
We on the Right warned you....you didn't listen.

In light of his attempt to 'abridge' the press freedom of Fox in mind, this statement by the Liar-in-Chief is both shameless and astounding:

[Presidents] "inherit traditions that make us greater than the challenges we face. And one of those traditions is represented here tonight: a free press that isnā€™t afraid to ask questions, to examine and to criticize. " Transcript of Obamaā€™s Remarks at the White House Correspondents Dinner

That's right.....Obama said that.
And that is what Fox News does.

Obama is better suited to sit atop a dictatorship, than an American government.
What kind of people voted for this....???
Certainly not Americans.

Ok, so you think that anyone who doesn't consider MSNBC a news channel, that does just what it's supposed to do,

is more suited to for a dictatorship.

Fuckinay that's most of the RWnuts on this board. Go argue with them.

Here we go:

"Do we forget the 72-hr erection that Anderson Cooper had after the Benghazi attack?"
What the heck are you talking about????
Did you actually post a suggestion that Anderson Cooper is on Fox???

No. Other networks criticize the president. Not just Fox.
Only Fox makes up lies about Obama and repeats them even though they know they're bs.... "had total control for 2 or 4 years, passed many new regulations, added many to welfare with new rules" etc etc etc. Also many fake photos and stories. Just part of the Pub greedy idiot billionaire Propaganda/Hate Service.

Yes, you do. This has been shown throughout all of your threads by multiple posters. You're claiming moderates are communists, for fucks sake.
LOL. Biggest lie of the OP.

He was merely pointing out that the GOP attack dog is rabid.

Not even close to demanding anything.

Gee...you sound just like another Obama lap-dog, willing to follow 'dear leader' sans evidence or proof.

Could be?

Faux News Lapdog...

Duck....here comes another custard pie in your kisser:

From the White House:
" What I think is fair to say about Fox ā€” and certainly itā€™s the way we view it ā€” is that it really is more a wing of the Republican Party. They take their talking points, put them on the air; take their opposition research, put them on the air. And thatā€™s fine. But letā€™s not pretend theyā€™re a news network the way CNN is."

Of course, this is the sort of lie one expects from the Obama administration.

9. Now, for the truth.

a. "...Fox is a serious news organization that open minded liberals can respect." Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech," p. 119.

b. ā€œI miss being able to turn on a straight newscast,ā€ he said. ā€œAnd it turns out the only place you can go to get one at 6 oā€™clock at night is Fox.ā€ Other Americans are reaching the same conclusion. Kelly beat the networks on election night, and now Bret Baierā€™s hourlong newscast at 6 p.m., ā€œSpecial Report,ā€ frequently beats the ABC or CBS newscasts in select markets, including Atlanta, St. Louis and even Baltimore, a Democratic stronghold." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/magazine/the-megyn-kelly-moment.html?_r=0

c. "Time magazineā€™s Joe Klein used to watch CNN at 6 p.m.... ā€œIt is such an embarrassment to our profession that CNN has gone in the toilet the way it has. You know, I miss being able to turn on a straight newscast, and it turns out the only place you can go to get one at 6:00 at night is Fox.ā€

The audience mumbled a bit, but Greenfield said Klein has a point aboutBret Baier. Because at leastSpecial Reportis a straight newscast, unlike CNNā€™s frantic MH370 coverage and, well,Al Sharpton." Timeā€™s Joe Klein Canā€™t Stand Watching CNN, Would Rather Watch Fox

d. George Will and Charles Krauthammer, Fox regulars, are two Pulitzer Prize-winning columnists.

e. Brit Hume and Chris Wallace have both won Emmys.

f. Two former CNN veterans, Ed Henry, former White House Correspondents Association Board President,- and Emmy Award-winner John Roberts.

g. Carl Cameron has covered every presidential election since 1996; " Stories he has broken include the breaches of security at theDEAand other Federal agencies in 2001 byIsraelisclaiming to be art students[2]andGeorge W. Bush's 1976drunk drivingarrest." Carl Cameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

h. Shepard Smith "The Fox Report with Shepard Smithwas a top-ratednewscastin cable news and has been ranked third in the top programs inU.S. cable news.[5]Shepard Smith tied for second (along withDan RatherandPeter Jennings) as the most trusted news anchor on both network and cable news in a 2003TV Guidepoll. Shepard Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Fox News is the most trusted news network: poll"
Fox News is the most trusted news network: poll

But....if you are an Obamunist...." Fox is not a real news outlet."

How ya' like that, boyyyyeeeeee???

There is a difference between being trusted and being trustworthy.

Not in this context there isn't.

Fox is most trusted exactly because it is most trustworthy.....the only outlet that doesn't lock-step behind Obama.

Audiences recognize that.
Seems you don't.
Most trusted by brainwashed idot GOPers who have no other place to go on tv for their bs propaganda and don't like to hear some real facts and stories that would make them think...

Name ten.

Yeah, that jumped out at me too.

She forgot the "news" part. (Probably because they aren't news. Totally Freudian) I'm sure she can't think FOX "news" is more popular than, say, HBO.

Did it 'jump' out at you that Fox is the most watched cable news network,and that Obama has lied about it consistently?

No...that's as old a story as the fact that Sponge Bob had more viewers and John Stewart a better informed audience.

Your omission is what jumped out, whether an intentional lie or a Freudian slip, there it was...

Politichic: "Fox News, the far-and-away most popular cable station"

An untrue statement

Name ten.

Yeah, that jumped out at me too.

She forgot the "news" part. (Probably because they aren't news. Totally Freudian) I'm sure she can't think FOX "news" is more popular than, say, HBO.

Did it 'jump' out at you that Fox is the most watched cable news network,and that Obama has lied about it consistently?

He has never lied about it. Foxnews functions as a media outlet for the rightwing propaganda machine.

So THAT'S why you're known as NYLiar!

You're ranting like a crazy lady.

Are you trying to tell us that MSNBC is a fair and balanced news outlet?

They must be...they give a conservative a three hour show....

While skimming this thread, I've noticed a misconception that some on the "left" have about Fox News. Fox News is not controlled by the Republican Party. It enjoys a symbiotic relationship with the GOP, where a certain amount of influence goes both ways. But it isn't beholden to the GOP. It is beholden to turning a profit off of yellow journalism. And what is good for business turns out to be having a "bad guy" to yell about, so that the bigoted rabble will tune in. They will even support such a politician financially, in order to have something to get hysterical about:

View attachment 48239

All the corporate media is profit driven. That's no more news than what Fox passes off. [emoji6]

You would be very happy in north korea. anyone who disagrees with the dear leader is killed.

List the people Obama has killed for disagreeing.

when did I say he had killed anyone? What I said is that the kind of government you are asking for can be found in north korea.

What is wrong with you, exactly?

are you talking to yourself again? maybe a visit to a shrink is in order for you.

Why did you bring up North Korea's leader and compare him to Obama?
Because she's ignorant of a false comparison fallacy.

Gee...you sound just like another Obama lap-dog, willing to follow 'dear leader' sans evidence or proof.

Could be?

Faux News Lapdog...

From the White House:
" What I think is fair to say about Fox ā€” and certainly itā€™s the way we view it ā€” is that it really is more a wing of the Republican Party. They take their talking points, put them on the air; take their opposition research, put them on the air. And thatā€™s fine. But letā€™s not pretend theyā€™re a news network the way CNN is."

9. Now, for the truth.

a. "...Fox is a serious news organization that open minded liberals can respect." Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech," p. 119.

b. ā€œI miss being able to turn on a straight newscast,ā€ he said. ā€œAnd it turns out the only place you can go to get one at 6 oā€™clock at night is Fox.ā€ Other Americans are reaching the same conclusion. Kelly beat the networks on election night, and now Bret Baierā€™s hourlong newscast at 6 p.m., ā€œSpecial Report,ā€ frequently beats the ABC or CBS newscasts in select markets, including Atlanta, St. Louis and even Baltimore, a Democratic stronghold." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/magazine/the-megyn-kelly-moment.html?_r=0

c. "Time magazineā€™s Joe Klein used to watch CNN at 6 p.m.... ā€œIt is such an embarrassment to our profession that CNN has gone in the toilet the way it has. You know, I miss being able to turn on a straight newscast, and it turns out the only place you can go to get one at 6:00 at night is Fox.ā€

The audience mumbled a bit, but Greenfield said Klein has a point aboutBret Baier. Because at leastSpecial Reportis a straight newscast, unlike CNNā€™s frantic MH370 coverage and, well,Al Sharpton." Timeā€™s Joe Klein Canā€™t Stand Watching CNN, Would Rather Watch Fox

d. George Will and Charles Krauthammer, Fox regulars, are two Pulitzer Prize-winning columnists.

f. Two former CNN veterans, Ed Henry, former White House Correspondents Association Board President,- and Emmy Award-winner John Roberts.

g. Carl Cameron has covered every presidential election since 1996; " Stories he has broken include the breaches of security at theDEAand other Federal agencies in 2001 byIsraelisclaiming to be art students[2]andGeorge W. Bush's 1976drunk drivingarrest." Carl Cameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

h. Shepard Smith "The Fox Report with Shepard Smithwas a top-ratednewscastin cable news and has been ranked third in the top programs inU.S. cable news.[5]Shepard Smith tied for second (along withDan RatherandPeter Jennings) as the most trusted news anchor on both network and cable news in a 2003TV Guidepoll. Shepard Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Fox News is the most trusted news network: poll"
Fox News is the most trusted news network: poll

There is a difference between being trusted and being trustworthy.

Not in this context there isn't.

Fox is most trusted exactly because it is most trustworthy.....the only outlet that doesn't lock-step behind Obama.

Audiences recognize that.
Seems you don't.

Fox's audience are delusional. If they were actually fair and balanced, they wouldn't have been lock step with Bush. But they were. That is an indisputable fact.

If you want to watch a network that offers criticism of all presidents, try PBS.

If you want news without a filter, use the wire services. But don't pretend your agitainment is news. It has been proven not to be over and over, by various fact-checking organizations.

It is much like the old Pravda, trusted by a minority of the population who are brainwashed fools.

I've shown via journalism reviews that Fox is fair and balanced.

Folks watch what they agree with, and 30% of Fox viewers are Democrats.

Re-read the last quote I provided from your lord and master.....it says it all.

Did obama order the border patrol to stand down on enforcing immigration violations? yes or no.
You have made an assertion. You have to offer evidence next, not demand it.
I am asking you a question. Can you answer it? Its a yes or no question, not an assertion.
You have given an assertion, have not given any evidence but want me to? Not my obligation. Your opinion and questions mean nothing until you support them.

" I don't copy and paste random quotes out of context..."

Nor do I.
Yes, you do. This has been shown throughout all of your threads by multiple posters. You're claiming moderates are communists, for fucks sake.

Could be?

Faux News Lapdog...

From the White House:

9. Now, for the truth.

Faux News is as much a legitimate news outlet as the National Inquirer is. :rofl:

polls of public opinion say otherwise. But we get it, anyone who tells the truth about obama and clinton is to be denigrated. We understand your motives-------------------but its not working.

Forum List

Back