Only Fascists Assail Free Speech

Obama has committed no crimes.

There is only one crime that is defined as such in the Constitution itself. It is the highest crime that any American can commit, and it is traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. See Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

President Obama has used the power of his office to give aid and comfort to invading foreign criminals, to take the side of these enemies of our nation and its people, against that of the American people who he is supposed to serve and represent. By any rational view, this certainly constitutes treason, as defined in the Constitution.

You made the charge of treason against the sitting POTUS; now it's time to present your case.

There is only one crime that is defined as such in the Constitution itself. It is the highest crime that any American can commit, and it is traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. See Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

President Obama has used the power of his office to give aid and comfort to invading foreign criminals, to take the side of these enemies of our nation and its people, against that of the American people who he is supposed to serve and represent. By any rational view, this certainly constitutes treason, as defined in the Constitution.

You made the charge of treason against the sitting POTUS; now it's time to present your case.

I did present it.

It is well-known that he has used the power of his office to promote the interests of invading foreign criminals over that of the American people. This constitutes treason, as defined in the Constitution.

I'm rational, and your claim is idiotic.

I did present it.

It is well-known that he has used the power of his office to promote the interests of invading foreign criminals over that of the American people. This constitutes treason, as defined in the Constitution.

EXACTLY!!

IF OBAMA was a Repubican or even a White Democrat he probably would have been impeached by now

I did present it.

A non-specific allegation of unknown and unidentified enemy persons intending harm to the US and to whom the POTUS is alleged to have allied, in the well of your mind, is proof of treason to you? That does not even prima facie evidence make!

Take two of "mother's little helpers", and get some rest!

I did present it.

EXACTLY!!

IF OBAMA was a Repubican or even a White Democrat he probably would have been impeached by now

It's not surprising you are unaware that

1. Impeachments originate in the House of Representatives

2. Republicans have controlled the House for almost 4 years now.

I guess we can call them accessories after the fact for shielding the President in light of all these supposed crimes he's committed.

4. Americans who identify as liberal or moderate are more likely than those who identify as conservative to agree that the news media attempt to report stories without bias. Fifty-one percent of liberals, 50% of moderates and 37% of conservatives support the statement."

It's probably because conservatives are more likely to watch biased "news" sources.

Today, I'll rip the premise of your post to shreds,....and, without attribution, I'm gonna use your post.

I hope you get the opportunity to read it...you have soooooo much to learn from it.

That is what the quote function is for.... but I don't see your response. Oh well.

4. Americans who identify as liberal or moderate are more likely than those who identify as conservative to agree that the news media attempt to report stories without bias. Fifty-one percent of liberals, 50% of moderates and 37% of conservatives support the statement."

It's probably because conservatives are more likely to watch biased "news" sources.

Today, I'll rip the premise of your post to shreds,....and, without attribution, I'm gonna use your post.

I hope you get the opportunity to read it...you have soooooo much to learn from it.

That is what the quote function is for.... but I don't see your response. Oh well.

Check this out:

Obama and Fox: A 'Presidency' or a 'Dictatorship'? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fox etc etc etc are still free to lie about everything, like that fascists are leftists lol...political gobbelygook/RW idiocy.

This is a serious request, blanko....

I'd love to use this post of yours for a thread about Fox....

You OK with my using your name?

Of course,the thread will show how utterly, abysmally,and totally incorrect you are....
...but you must be used to that.
As long as you link to it. Hitler was a leftist. right. BETTER be Fox lol...
So did I get a link, please?

Yeah, freedom of speech is being constantly violated by liberals. They often say that there is no such thing as liberal fascism but I'm sure it exists. They can never accept other point of views.

Yeah, freedom of speech is being constantly violated by liberals. They often say that there is no such thing as liberal fascism but I'm sure it exists. They can never accept other point of views.
Talk it up, little buddy, we'll just point out how wrong you are. And if your view is Hey, let's burn witches and faggots, you're correct, we're going to reject it.

Liberal fascism is total bs on its face. Why should we accept total idiocy, ie the New BS GOP. Thanks for W, a total catastrophe for the entire world. Which somehow you don't know.

Total bs lol...

Pick one word to represent America.....you'd probably pick some iteration of "freedom."
The aspect of 'freedom' most often mentioned is freedom of speech.

Sadly, the stronger the Left's influence abounds, the less of that free speech is available.

1. "Americans were asked what they believed was the single most important freedom that citizens enjoy. The majority (47%) of people named freedom of speech as the most important freedom, followed by freedom of religion (10%); freedom of choice (7%); right to vote (5%); right to bear arms (5%); right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (3%), and freedom of the press (1%). Women were twice as likely as men to name freedom of religion as the most important freedom. Thirteen percent of women named freedom of religion, whereas only 6% of men did.

2. Asked to name the five specific freedoms in the First Amendment, 59% of Americans could name freedom of speech, followed by 24% who could name freedom of religion, 14% freedom of the press, 11% the right to assemble, and 4% the right to petition. Thirty-six percent of Americans cannot name any of the rights guaranteed by the First Amendment.

3. The majority of Americans believes that the First Amendment does not go too far in the rights it guarantees. The gap between those who believe it goes too far and not too far has generally increased over time; however, this year there was a significant increase in those who claimed that the First Amendment goes too far in protecting individual rights.

a. Higher percentages of young Americans tend to agree with the statement that the First Amendment goes too far in the rights that it guarantees. Forty-seven percent of 18-30-year-olds agree, while 44% of 31-45-year-olds, 24% of 46-60-year-olds and 23% of people over 60 agree that the First Amendment goes too far.

b. Additionally, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to say that the First Amendment goes too far in the rights it guarantees. Fifty-two percent of African-Americans and 50% of Hispanics agree, while only 29% of whites agree that the First Amendment goes too far.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/madison/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SOFA-2013-final-report.pdf

Where Liberalism is strongest, one is least likely to find free speech.

Republicans love Free Speech so damn

Pick one word to represent America.....you'd probably pick some iteration of "freedom."
The aspect of 'freedom' most often mentioned is freedom of speech.

Sadly, the stronger the Left's influence abounds, the less of that free speech is available.

1. "Americans were asked what they believed was the single most important freedom that citizens enjoy. The majority (47%) of people named freedom of speech as the most important freedom, followed by freedom of religion (10%); freedom of choice (7%); right to vote (5%); right to bear arms (5%); right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (3%), and freedom of the press (1%). Women were twice as likely as men to name freedom of religion as the most important freedom. Thirteen percent of women named freedom of religion, whereas only 6% of men did.

2. Asked to name the five specific freedoms in the First Amendment, 59% of Americans could name freedom of speech, followed by 24% who could name freedom of religion, 14% freedom of the press, 11% the right to assemble, and 4% the right to petition. Thirty-six percent of Americans cannot name any of the rights guaranteed by the First Amendment.

3. The majority of Americans believes that the First Amendment does not go too far in the rights it guarantees. The gap between those who believe it goes too far and not too far has generally increased over time; however, this year there was a significant increase in those who claimed that the First Amendment goes too far in protecting individual rights.

a. Higher percentages of young Americans tend to agree with the statement that the First Amendment goes too far in the rights that it guarantees. Forty-seven percent of 18-30-year-olds agree, while 44% of 31-45-year-olds, 24% of 46-60-year-olds and 23% of people over 60 agree that the First Amendment goes too far.
b. Additionally, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to say that the First Amendment goes too far in the rights it guarantees. Fifty-two percent of African-Americans and 50% of Hispanics agree, while only 29% of whites agree that the First Amendment goes too far.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/madison/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SOFA-2013-final-report.pdf

Where Liberalism is strongest, one is least likely to find free speech.

Republicans love "Free Speech" that they are refusing to allow students at University of Colorado at Boulder to attend....seems their afraid of hearing from those eople that are not Republican, do not Support the Republican Party or would dare to question any member's of Republican Clown Car regarding issues.

Forum List

Back