Obama and Fox: A 'Presidency' or a 'Dictatorship'?

"MBA from the liberal bastion of Harvard as well as degrees from Wharton, a state university, and Georgetown", and with this pedigree, you won't build a basic case as you would have been taught at any of those institutions.

Either you are fucking lazy and narcissistic, or you did not go to any of those schools.

Your assertions and feelings are not facts, Redfish. No one has to build a case to refute your assertion. You have to do far more than say "go to this web site."

I would post my diplomas but they have my name on them and you might recognize it.

you asked for cites, I gave them to you. Just because they refute your lies does not make them invalid.
You can add liar to lazy and narcissistic. I asked for your case, your evidence, so I could rebuttal. You gave me a web site. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

the website gives all of the data that you asked for. If you think its invalid provide something else. Otherwise crawl back under your rock and go back to sleep.
If you had done that at college, you would have failed. Your assertion is horse shit, only your belief. Obama is not a dictator by what you have provided. You fail.

You're hamstrung by the actual meaning of words. That's your problem. You need to stop questioning, stop thinking..... and just feel. Then this will all make so much more sense to you.

"MBA from the liberal bastion of Harvard as well as degrees from Wharton, a state university, and Georgetown", and with this pedigree, you won't build a basic case as you would have been taught at any of those institutions.

Either you are fucking lazy and narcissistic, or you did not go to any of those schools.

Your assertions and feelings are not facts, Redfish. No one has to build a case to refute your assertion. You have to do far more than say "go to this web site."

I would post my diplomas but they have my name on them and you might recognize it.

you asked for cites, I gave them to you. Just because they refute your lies does not make them invalid.
You can add liar to lazy and narcissistic. I asked for your case, your evidence, so I could rebuttal. You gave me a web site. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

the website gives all of the data that you asked for. If you think its invalid provide something else. Otherwise crawl back under your rock and go back to sleep.
If you had done that at college, you would have failed. Your assertion is horse shit, only your belief. Obama is not a dictator by what you have provided. You fail.

You're hamstrung by the actual meaning of words. That's your problem. You need to stop questioning, stop thinking..... and just feel. Then this will all make so much more sense to you.
Words matter, too. :) The dude thinks his assertion of feeling and when asked for his points gives a heritage web site makes his feelings credibe. And claims to have degrees from Harvard, Wharton, and Georgetown. Wow!:cuckoo:

I never claimed that obama IS a dictator. I said he would like to be one and you would like for him to be one. Those are opinions based on actions and statements from him and you.

The cites were about the cost of illegals to the american budget. Try to stay on topic. Did you miss your meds at your feeding this morning?

Words matter, too. :) The dude thinks his assertion of feeling and when asked for his points gives a heritage web site makes his feelings credibe. And claims to have degrees from Harvard, Wharton, and Georgetown. Wow!:cuckoo:

if you have a website that you feel is more valid, post it.

"I said he would like to be one and you would like for him to be one" is your opinion that is supposedly based on actions from the Pres and me. I have asked you for specific evidence, yet you refuse to give it. I am not going to make your case for you; that's your job. When you make it, I will tear it apart. So based on what I have seen on the President and his actions and what I have seen of your comments on the Board, you have nothing except how you feel.

Forum List

Back