Obama administration is complicit in the new and horrifyingly bloody crackdown

You knew it was just a matter of time...

HELP THOSE PEOPLE BY KILLING THEIR BABIES!

You want a conflict to end, then help the winning team kill off the losing team.

ESPECIALLY if the winning team is targeting Christians.

Yay GP.

The "winning team" has murdered, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent Muslims over the last decade; it's corporate offices are located on Wall Street and its enforcer, the Pentagon, kills babies on a scale abortion providers would never consider.

If you want a conflict to end, make sure you know which war you're fighting.

"The only way to break the hold of radical Islam is to give its followers a stake in the wider economy, the possibility of a life where the future is not dominated by grinding poverty, repression and hopelessness.

"If you live in the sprawling slums of Cairo or the refugee camps in Gaza or the concrete hovels in New Delhi, every avenue of escape is closed.

"You cannot get an education.

"You cannot get a job.

"You do not have the resources to marry.

"You cannot challenge the domination of the economy by the oligarchs and the generals..."

"And while what will take place in Egypt will be defined as a religious war, and the acts of violence by the insurgents who will rise from the bloodied squares of Cairo will be defined as terrorism, the engine for this chaos is not religion but the collapsing economy of a world where the wretched of the earth are to be subjugated and starved or shot."

Chris Hedges: Murdering the Wretched of the Earth - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

I'm so sick of this everyone owes me attitude by libruls, muslims, etc.. Go fucking earn and purchase your own land, home, dreams.. don't threaten people because you can't simply take something that doesn't fucking belong to you.. No one is buying in to your BS anyhow.. Radical Islam wants submission to Islam, period.. or face death.. Fuck that..

You have three choices under Islam...

Capitulate (Convert)

Pay a tax (in order NOT to be killed...SLAVERY)

Refuse and be killed.

Some choice.

The "winning team" has murdered, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent Muslims over the last decade; it's corporate offices are located on Wall Street and its enforcer, the Pentagon, kills babies on a scale abortion providers would never consider.

If you want a conflict to end, make sure you know which war you're fighting.

"The only way to break the hold of radical Islam is to give its followers a stake in the wider economy, the possibility of a life where the future is not dominated by grinding poverty, repression and hopelessness.

"If you live in the sprawling slums of Cairo or the refugee camps in Gaza or the concrete hovels in New Delhi, every avenue of escape is closed.

"You cannot get an education.

"You cannot get a job.

"You do not have the resources to marry.

"You cannot challenge the domination of the economy by the oligarchs and the generals..."

"And while what will take place in Egypt will be defined as a religious war, and the acts of violence by the insurgents who will rise from the bloodied squares of Cairo will be defined as terrorism, the engine for this chaos is not religion but the collapsing economy of a world where the wretched of the earth are to be subjugated and starved or shot."

Chris Hedges: Murdering the Wretched of the Earth - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

I'm so sick of this everyone owes me attitude by libruls, muslims, etc.. Go fucking earn and purchase your own land, home, dreams.. don't threaten people because you can't simply take something that doesn't fucking belong to you.. No one is buying in to your BS anyhow.. Radical Islam wants submission to Islam, period.. or face death.. Fuck that..

Capitulate (Convert)

Refuse and be killed.

Some choice.

I have to start cleaning up my language.. You'll find in person I never swear like this.. LOL This place brings out the bad girl in me! ;-)

Capitulate (Convert)

Refuse and be killed.

Some choice.

I have to start cleaning up my language.. You'll find in person I never swear like this.. LOL This place brings out the bad girl in me! ;-)

I understand fully. To my friends, I'm gentle...to my enemies? No holds barred, and I let them know it.

Obama will never take a stand against human rights violations, as he considers them collateral. His complete disregard for life continues to be sickening:

"After a prolonged and embarrassing delay, the State Department announced that it had chosen not to determine whether a coup had taken place, and Secretary of State John F. Kerry declared that Egypt’s military was “restoring democracy.”
Because of those decisions, the Obama administration is complicit in the new and horrifyingly bloody crackdown launched Wednesday by the de facto regime against tens of thousands of protesters who had camped out in
two Cairo squares. At least 278 people were reported killed, including many women and children. Chaos erupted around Egypt as angry mobs stormed Christian churches, which went largely unprotected by security forces. "

"This refusal to take a firm stand against massive violations of human rights is as self-defeating for the United States as it is unconscionable. Continued U.S. support for the Egyptian military is helping to push the country toward a new dictatorship rather than a restored democracy."
Egypt erupts as security forces attack Morsi supporters - The Washington Post

Agreed.

Wondering if you are coming at this as a partisan who is merely attacking Obama (in which case you don't want to talk about the civilians that were needlessly slaughtered under the Bush Wars).

Many of the Lefty groups I've read seem to condemn both sides when they make mistakes regarding human rights violations - and so they've been really tough on Obama. Sadly, I've noticed a lot of folks on the right who only seem to condemn the Left, but they're very easy on their own party. Which means that they really don't care about the actual human rights issues, rather, they're just using these human rights issues to attack the opposition. This is not only sad, it's kind of creepy.

On a somewhat unrelated point. You might look into the way large superpowers use Humans Rights Violations as a context to intervene in the destiny of other nations. Sometimes a nation will claim to be helping a nation by removing a brutal regime - but they have a deeper geopolitical agenda, like exercising greater influence over that nation's energy resources.

I remember when the student Left condemned LBJ because of what they believed to be human rights violations in Vietnam, caused by LBJ's management of the war. Can you imagine a movement on the right which rebelled against a sitting GOP President prior to lame duck status? Absolutely not. The GOP has cultivated an extremely loyal and obedient voting block. Can you imagine anyone on the Right ever questioning Reagan or Bush, especially in matters of war. It would never, ever happen. The rightwing voter is too obedient. Like a well trained German Shepard, the Rightwing voter protects his Washington leaders. The people on this message board love their (Republican) Washington leaders, and they tend to trust everything they say about war. Reagan is the essence of Dear Leader - people love him like they love God. The Political Leaders on the Right are very lucky to have minions who are so obedient, and who never question or attack them, especially when it comes to war. I guess this makes sense, because why would the government ever lie? Right?

Last edited:
You're talking about stuff 40 years ago.

You want to talk history, let's talk about the history of progressivism, and the Nazi party...let's talk about how looking the other way results in human rights violations and eternal damnation from the civilized world. Let's talk about pretending it's okay to raze churches and slaughter innocents NOW because it may or may not have happened in the past. Let's talk about China, and North Korea, and Russia...where people died (and continue to die) and philosophical pukes sat on their hands and said there was a good *reason* for it and we shouldn't get involved.

If you want to talk history, let's talk history. Real history. Not namby pamby "oooh boooshhhh" and "ooooo reagan" and "republicans are big dodo heads".

Give me a break.

Last edited:
Obama will never take a stand against human rights violations, as he considers them collateral. His complete disregard for life continues to be sickening:

"l]

But, but, but, his intentions were good.

971850_506763276061811_1528265811_n.jpg

Believable under Carter, Obama? Not so much.

"Every year, the U.S. Congress appropriates more than $1 billion in military aid to Egypt. But that money never gets to Egypt. It goes to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, then to a trust fund at the Treasury and, finally, out to U.S. military contractors that make the tanks and fighter jets that ultimately get sent to Egypt."

Profits Trump Blood as US Aid Undeterred by Egypt Massacre | Common Dreams

Proving yet again to those not blinded by flag and fortune which side of human rights elite Republican$ AND Democrat$ choose to support.

The real problem may be more banal. Egypt can't afford to eat any more. These are basically food riots. Roughly 50% of income is spent on food for the typical Egyptian.

Expensive food subsidies;

"Speaking to Reuters in a tent at a vigil by thousands of Mursi supporters, the ousted president's supply minister, Bassem Ouda, revealed that government stocks held just 500,000 tonnes of imported wheat.

Egypt, the world's biggest buyer, usually imports about 10 million tonnes of wheat a year, half of which is given out by the state in the form of subsidized bread sold for less than 1 U.S. cent a loaf."

Egypt welcomes U.S. remarks on Mursi; food stocks dwindle

"Egypt is experiencing a
phenomenon known as “stagflation,” a crippling combination of inflation and lack of growth. In
2012, real GDP grew by 2.2%, a figure that barely exceeds the country’s population growth. In 2011,
real GDP grew by 1.78%. In order to prop up social spending, preserve costly fuel and food
subsidies, service the debt, and counter the effects of investor capital flight, the central government
has been running huge budget deficits and drawing down its foreign exchange reserves.

In order to assist exports18 and tourism, the Central Bank has tried to manage the gradual
devaluation of the currency (Egyptian Pound), which has slid 8% against the dollar in 2013.
Although the government claims that the currency will not collapse, there is concern that rising
prices may spark additional unrest, as imported food and fuel become more expensive. Food prices
increased 8% last year and overall inflation was 7%.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33003.pdf

"Flour and sugar are 50 percent more expensive than they were a year ago, said Alif, and for now the bakery feels it has no choice but to absorb the increase rather than passing it on to customers"

Food price rises put restive Egypt on edge | Reuters

Maybe the US should stop propping up prices by burning it's excess food grains in car engines.

And also stop sending (food) riot control product$ to serial human rights abusers:

"Then there is money provided via Washington-based 'democracy' contractors such as the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and the Project on Middle East Democracy (POMED)

"Emad Mekay, a reporter with the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California at Berkeley has documented how some of this money has gone to former police officers who have called for violence against Morsi's supporters.

"For example Colonel Omar Afifi Soliman - who served in Egypt's elite investigative police unit which is notorious for human rights abuses – was financed by NED for four years, starting in 2008 when he came to the U.S. as a NED human rights fellow. Later, hi organization - Hukuk Al-Nas (People's Rights), based in Falls Church, Virginia – was funded by NED.

"Soliman instructed his followers on Facebook on how to use violent tactics. 'Incapacitate them by smashing their knee bones first,' he wrote in late June 2013. 'Make a road bump with a broken palm tree to stop the buses going into Cairo, and drench the road around it with gas and diesel. When the bus slows down for the bump, set it all ablaze so it will burn down with all the passengers inside … God bless,' Soliman's post read.

"Some critics say that NED did not finance Soliman’s Facebook posts but Mekay points out that his reporting is factual. 'Did those people ask for Morsi's ouster? Yes,' said Mekay. 'Did they receive funding over several years from the U.S.? Yes. Do we have documents and videos to back that up? Yes.'”

"The U.S. has also shipped riot control equipment for use by the Egyptian Ministry of Interior. A shipment that arrived November 26, 2011, carrying at least seven tons of 'ammunition smoke' – which includes chemical irritants and riot control agents such as tear gas – from Combined Systems, Inc. of Jamestown, Pennsylvania.

"A U.S. State department spokesperson later confirmed that they had approved licenses for the export of such devices to Egypt.

"That very month, more than two dozen people were killed and hundreds injured during protests against the ruling Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF). Protestors picked up spent cartridges in Tahrir Square marked with the logo of Combined Systems Inc."

CorpWatch*:*U.S. Maintains Aid for Contractors in Egypt, Despite Massacre

Both card carrying members of the rich white man's club always willing to profit from "cauldrons of blood and suffering":

"Radical Islam is the last refuge of the Muslim poor. The mandated five prayers a day give the only real structure to the lives of impoverished believers. The careful rituals of washing before prayers in the mosque, the strict moral code, along with the understanding that life has an ultimate purpose and meaning, keep hundreds of millions of destitute Muslims from despair.

"The fundamentalist ideology that rises from oppression is rigid and unforgiving..."

"It is bigoted and cruel to women, Jews, Christians and secularists, along with gays and lesbians.

"But at the same time it offers to those on the very bottom of society a final refuge and hope.

"The massacres of hundreds of believers in the streets of Cairo signal not only an assault against a religious ideology, not only a return to the brutal police state of Hosni Mubarak, but the start of a holy war that will turn Egypt and other poor regions of the globe into a cauldron of blood and suffering."

oh and and as I said already, McCain and Graham are morons too....

this is going to go 'Algeria'...watch...

As in Battle of...?

"Battle of Algiers

"To increase international and domestic French attention to their struggle, the FLN decided to bring the conflict to the cities and to call a nationwide general strike and also to plant bombs in public places.

"The most notable manifestation of the new urban campaign was the Battle of Algiers, which began on September 30, 1956, when three women, including Djamila Bouhired and Zohra Drif, simultaneously placed bombs at three sites including the downtown office of Air France.

"The FLN carried out an average of 800 shootings and bombings per month through the spring of 1957,[citation needed] resulting in many civilian casualties and inviting a crushing response from the authorities.

"The 1957 general strike, timed to coincide with, and influence, the UN debate on Algeria, was largely observed by Muslim workers and businesses."

Algerian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The morons including McCain and Graham would seem to have less control over the Arab Spring than France had over the FLN. Perhaps it isn't only the borders drawn by Sykes-Picot that are subject to change?

no George, as in-

In December 1991 the Front Islamique du Salut dominated the first of two rounds of legislative elections. Fearing the election of an Islamist government, the authorities intervened on 11 January 1992, cancelling the elections. Bendjedid resigned and a High Council of State was installed to act as Presidency. It banned the FIS, triggering a civil insurgency between its armed wing, the Armed Islamic Group, and the national armed forces, in which more than 100,000 persons are thought to have died. The Armed Islamic Group declared a ceasefire in October 1997.[52]

Algeria held elections in 1999, which were won by President Abdelaziz Bouteflika. He worked to restore political stability to the country and announced a 'Civil Concord' initiative, approved in a referendum, under which many political prisoners were pardoned, and several thousand members of armed groups were granted exemption from prosecution under a limited amnesty, in force until 13 January 2000. The AIS disbanded and levels of insurgent violence fell rapidly. The Groupe Salafiste pour la Prédication et le Combat (GSPC), a splinter group of the Group Islamic Armée, continued a terrorist campaign against the Government.[52]

Algerian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol the middle east has been fucked up for hundred of years. It will remain fucked up for 100 of years.

You short sighted fuck.

Pussball, you have the intellect of a purified orange.

While the Middle East is fucked up - it took a meddling fuckup like Obama to toss a match into gasoline soaked garbage heap that is Egypt....

"Every year, the U.S. Congress appropriates more than $1 billion in military aid to Egypt. But that money never gets to Egypt. It goes to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, then to a trust fund at the Treasury and, finally, out to U.S. military contractors that make the tanks and fighter jets that ultimately get sent to Egypt."

Proving yet again to those not blinded by flag and fortune which side of human rights elite Republican$ AND Democrat$ choose to support.

George, george, george...

Reading Communist Dreams makes you a fucknut retard.

Egypt is supplied military HARDWARE and EQUIPMENT - it was never promised cash - nor would we want to give cash to the corrupt despots of Egypt. As usual, you Communists are complaining about the things that work correctly, while supporting violence and bloodshed.

George, george, george...

Reading Communist Dreams makes you a fucknut retard.

Egypt is supplied military HARDWARE and EQUIPMENT - it was never promised cash - nor would we want to give cash to the corrupt despots of Egypt. As usual, you Communists are complaining about the things that work correctly, while supporting violence and bloodshed.

Rich Egyptian generals are supplied military HARDWARE and EQUIPMENT they use to murder and maim impoverished civilians. Obviously, inbred authoritarians who haven't stopped beating their children yet would support such correctly working things.

oh and and as I said already, McCain and Graham are morons too....

this is going to go 'Algeria'...watch...

As in Battle of...?

"Battle of Algiers

"To increase international and domestic French attention to their struggle, the FLN decided to bring the conflict to the cities and to call a nationwide general strike and also to plant bombs in public places.

"The most notable manifestation of the new urban campaign was the Battle of Algiers, which began on September 30, 1956, when three women, including Djamila Bouhired and Zohra Drif, simultaneously placed bombs at three sites including the downtown office of Air France.

"The FLN carried out an average of 800 shootings and bombings per month through the spring of 1957,[citation needed] resulting in many civilian casualties and inviting a crushing response from the authorities.

"The 1957 general strike, timed to coincide with, and influence, the UN debate on Algeria, was largely observed by Muslim workers and businesses."

The morons including McCain and Graham would seem to have less control over the Arab Spring than France had over the FLN. Perhaps it isn't only the borders drawn by Sykes-Picot that are subject to change?

no George, as in-

In December 1991 the Front Islamique du Salut dominated the first of two rounds of legislative elections. Fearing the election of an Islamist government, the authorities intervened on 11 January 1992, cancelling the elections. Bendjedid resigned and a High Council of State was installed to act as Presidency. It banned the FIS, triggering a civil insurgency between its armed wing, the Armed Islamic Group, and the national armed forces, in which more than 100,000 persons are thought to have died. The Armed Islamic Group declared a ceasefire in October 1997.[52]

Algeria held elections in 1999, which were won by President Abdelaziz Bouteflika. He worked to restore political stability to the country and announced a 'Civil Concord' initiative, approved in a referendum, under which many political prisoners were pardoned, and several thousand members of armed groups were granted exemption from prosecution under a limited amnesty, in force until 13 January 2000. The AIS disbanded and levels of insurgent violence fell rapidly. The Groupe Salafiste pour la Prédication et le Combat (GSPC), a splinter group of the Group Islamic Armée, continued a terrorist campaign against the Government.[52]

Thanks (I think) for the History lesson:

"These massacres continued through the end of 1998, changing the nature of the political situation considerably. The areas south and east of Algiers, which had voted strongly for FIS in 1991, were hit particularly hard; the Rais and Bentalha massacres in particular shocked worldwide observers.

"Pregnant women were sliced open, children were hacked to pieces or dashed against walls, men's limbs were hacked off one by one, and, as the attackers retreated, they would kidnap young women to keep as sex slaves.

"Although this quotation by Nesroullah Yous, a survivor of Bentalha, may be an exaggeration, it expresses the apparent mood of the attackers:

"'We have the whole night to rape your women and children, drink your blood. Even if you escape today, we'll come back tomorrow to finish you off! We're here to send you to your God!'"

As in Battle of...?

"Battle of Algiers

no George, as in-

Thanks (I think) for the History lesson:

"These massacres continued through the end of 1998, changing the nature of the political situation considerably. The areas south and east of Algiers, which had voted strongly for FIS in 1991, were hit particularly hard; the Rais and Bentalha massacres in particular shocked worldwide observers.

"Pregnant women were sliced open, children were hacked to pieces or dashed against walls, men's limbs were hacked off one by one, and, as the attackers retreated, they would kidnap young women to keep as sex slaves.

"Although this quotation by Nesroullah Yous, a survivor of Bentalha, may be an exaggeration, it expresses the apparent mood of the attackers:

"'We have the whole night to rape your women and children, drink your blood. Even if you escape today, we'll come back tomorrow to finish you off! We're here to send you to your God!'"

I see it getting just as messy and cruel as outlined your post....

one wonders if the Egyptian people would have been better off if we backed mubarak....:doubt:

so where the people of Egypt supposed to sit down for tea and talk it out? Freedom can be messy.

You only care because it makes obama ( in your eyes) look bad. fucking trolls of human life is really what you are.

But let groups of TPMs gather in protest and watch how fast you ridicule them
:eusa_hand:

A military coup has happened.
This administration can't call it that because it would immediately halt all their "foreign aid".

Despite all the recent violence Obama Inc. can;t even label the MB as a terrorist organization

A year ago, conservatives were complaining that the Egyptian military didn't crack on the protestors and blamed Obama for it.

Today, they're complaining about the Egyptian military cracking down on the protestors and are blaming Obama for it.

Forum List

Back