Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

Pepsi doesn't have any "fetuses", and has no need to "get" any of them.

Seriously, a few minutes of research, or even reading the thread, would help you out a lot.

A company that Pepsi contracts for "artificial flavorings" has used stem cells in the testing process of those "flavors". The stem cells that they use come from a lab culture that's been growing since the 70s.

Neither fetal cells, nor the cultured ones, are actually added to the Pepsi beverages.

"Yeah but..."

I'm just getting you ready for the learned response from the peanut gallery.

That you are unfamiliar with because you don't read them, but you magically know that they are invalid and nuttery?

roflmao, libtards are the proof that Western civilization is dead and rotting.

Nobody buys the allegation, nobody cares about the allegation, and nobody cares what you think.

Obviously.

So that research that Pepsi doesn't use is not referencing research that Pepsi executed?

THEN WHY REFER TO PEPSI NOT USING IT?

You are such a stupid fucking liar, it just baffles the mind that you are still alive.

Get your mommy to explain the English language to you some day.
Have her go over the difference between the word "using" and the word "develop".

lol, you clearly implied you were talking about Pepsi's research otherwise there is no point to mentioning it.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Riiiight -- your being too stupid to read simple English means the other guy is "lying".

Tissue? :eusa_boohoo:

You just reposted the same letter I did. It's still in the present tense. The laws of grammar haven't changed in the last ten minutes. Duh.

Another attempt at deflection.

Pepsi said they would not after a year of telling the prolifers to buzz off.

You don't get it to no surprise, since you have a marked predisposition to not understand anything you don't want to.

fucking liar.

So you've changed Pepsi's own words even after I quoted them here. The letter said, and still says "does not". It did not say, and does not say, "would not". So you've changed the facts to fit your rhetorical stupor. Who's the liar now, beeeyatch?

Dishonest hack.

Last edited:
"Yeah but..."

I'm just getting you ready for the learned response from the peanut gallery.

That you are unfamiliar with because you don't read them, but you magically know that they are invalid and nuttery?

Nobody buys the allegation, nobody cares about the allegation, and nobody cares what you think.

Obviously.

It is rather remarkable how often libtards like you think that they speak for everybody, and nobody remains to disagree.

You think that there is only one legit, valid view of any subject, and so when it comes down to actually reading about things and thinking for yourselves, you don't. You just check on whatever position your libtard ideology specifies and insto-presso! instant Truth for a libtard.

Again, just go on back to sleep, deary and let adults handle the discussion.

You just reposted the same letter I did. It's still in the present tense. The laws of grammar haven't changed in the last ten minutes. Duh.

Another attempt at deflection.

Pepsi said they would not after a year of telling the prolifers to buzz off.

You don't get it to no surprise, since you have a marked predisposition to not understand anything you don't want to.

fucking liar.

So you've changed Pepsi's own words even after I quoted them here. The letter said, and still says "does not". It did not say, and does not say, "would not". So you've changed the facts to fit your rhetorical stupor. Who's the liar now, beeeyatch?

Dishonest hack.

Anyone can look up the articles and see that Pepsi said 'would not' from the very first time the article was quoted, you fucking idiot.

Don't you have a bong calling your name, shit-for-brains?

Pogo is obviously an agent of the Abortion Industry.

Pogo is an internet wonderboy, in his own imagination. He rarely posts anything factual, but sometimes does, and then interprets the text totally wrong, like he did above insisting that the article I quoted many posts ago originally said Pepsi would not continue their use of Semantyx products that used cells derived from a fetal line of cells.

But the purpose Pogo pursues is not to shed light, but to derail a thread. He makes outrageous claims and personal insults to get a fight going over the trivial when self-respecting liberals have conceded that there is validity to the protest within the first 100 posts. He doesn't want to leave it at that, and so he buries the thread with his stupidity and gall.

Pogo is a Soros-troll.

Get your mommy to explain the English language to you some day.
Have her go over the difference between the word "using" and the word "develop".

lol, you clearly implied you were talking about Pepsi's research otherwise there is no point to mentioning it.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Riiiight -- your being too stupid to read simple English means the other guy is "lying".

Tissue? :eusa_boohoo:

I read it right, and you lie about it. That is obvious.

Why you carry on about it? Soros pays you by the post, I guess, lol.

Obviously.

It is rather remarkable how often libtards like you think that they speak for everybody, and nobody remains to disagree.

You think that there is only one legit, valid view of any subject, and so when it comes down to actually reading about things and thinking for yourselves, you don't. You just check on whatever position your libtard ideology specifies and insto-presso! instant Truth for a libtard.

The "adult" discussion about fetuses in Pepsi

Sure

Obviously.

Sure

lol, except that NO ONE says fetuses are in Pepsi, a factoid you would know already if you were not so closed minded, honey.

But then again, your posting style is so similar to the other libtards that I suspect you are a sock anyway, so have a nice nap, dear.

Last edited:
Pogo is obviously an agent of the Abortion Industry.

Still waiting, drive-by...
Waiting.gif

Give up?

Obviously.

[MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION]

You can as if I am the one making the allegation.

It's the federal government that makes and PROVES the allegation.

Do you find Pepsi to taste more like fetus or more like road kill?

I seem to detect a slight road kill after taste

Sure

lol, except that NO ONE says fetuses are in Pepsi, a factoid you would know already if you were not so closed minded, honey.

But then again, your posting style is so similar to the other libtards that I suspect you are a sock anyway, so have a nice nap, dear.

I don't think a whole fetus would fit through the opening on the top of their sodas.

A "Consumer Relations Representative" in NOT under oath when these make these statements.

In a federal Court, you are under oath.

You must produce a document of EQUAL credence, supported by oath or affirmation, in order to counteract the Federal proceedings.

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

Bull Shit. I "must", my ass. Who the fuck died and left you boss?

No one is under oath when they write a letter, ya flaming gasbag. Moreover, nothing about being under oath prevents anyone from lying anyway so the point is moot. More moreover, nobody's on trial here, idiot.

Like it or not, the evidence is entirely against your wacko conspiracy theory and your thread is to rational discourse as the Hindenburg is to aviation. Full of hot air.

Again, we ask: what is your point in posting the attorney's opinion about the stockholders? Or do you even have one?
Did you even bother to read it?

lol, you are too damned stupid. The SEC report was under oath, jack ass.

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

Doesn't matter if the SEC report was underage, underweight or underwater. It sheds no light whatsoever on any practices. What 2A keeps linking is simply a bunch of references to a stockholder request about policies, the legal question being whether stockholders have that kind of influence on normal business activities. Doesn't "prove" jack squat about any actual practices.

That's why he's been dodging the question "what's your point?" for five months -- there's no point in it.

then tell me is Pepsi profiting of the remains of a dead fetus yes or no? you do know the reason it is against the law to sell organs don't you? so why isn't it against the law to do the same of selling a fetus

Who is "selling a fetus"?

He said it was against the law, he did NOT say anyone was actually doing it, Einstein.

A remedial reading course I am sure is available at your local community college.

You should get the first slot, because that's exactly what Pepsi's been saying too.

Again ...... duh.

Sure

Actually several posters did say that...

Two Thumbs (post 12)
2A (post 33, post 41, post 84, post 102)

And the winner and still head-up-ass champion:
--- you (post 169, post 181, post 202, post 210, post 242)

OP also sez Pepsi does the research. Clearly neither of you have the faintest clue what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back