U.S. Scientists Speak Out About The Need For Fetal Tissue In Research

You're doing it all wrong then, if that is all you know
Arrogance like yours leads to the killing of babies

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Fetuses are not yet babies.

It is the woman and her doctor's decision what is best for her. As for the tissue, it is her right to donate it.
It isn't her tissue

her egg, her womb, her blood, her body, her tissue
And the father's DNA .... the baby is a separate human

when it can breath on its own after birth

Arrogance like yours leads to the killing of babies

It is the woman and her doctor's decision what is best for her. As for the tissue, it is her right to donate it.
It isn't her tissue

It has so we can kill babies that are three months after being born because they sure as hell need someone to care for it? DNA proves the unborn babies are separate humans and gouls like you ignore that because it give consequences to hedonistic lives and selfish assholes who wish to stay children

StandwithPP_0815_NEJM_c3_e1b2.png

Says you?

It isn't her tissue

It has so we can kill babies that are three months after being born because they sure as hell need someone to care for it? DNA proves the unborn babies are separate humans and gouls like you ignore that because it give consequences to hedonistic lives and selfish assholes who wish to stay children

Till they are no long part of the woman's body they are no their own beings. As long as the fetus is still growing in the woman, it is her tissue to decide about.

You don't get a birth certificate or SS# till after you are born, not before. You don't really exist as a person till birth, or a month after birth according to the bible.

It isn't her tissue

Till they are no long part of the woman's body they are no their own beings. As long as the fetus is still growing in the woman, it is her tissue to decide about.

You don't get a birth certificate or SS# till after you are born, not before. You don't really exist as a person till birth, or a month after birth according to the bible.
Once the woman is pregnant it is no longer just her body. These are things to think about before you lay down with a man . It is also why adults should have sex not children of all ages

Once the woman is pregnant it is no longer just her body. These are things to think about before you lay down with a man . It is also why adults should have sex not children of all ages

it never stops being her body. It is her choice if she wants to have a child or not

it never stops being her body. It is her choice if she wants to have a child or not
Yep she could have not had sex.

woman do not always have that choice.

How many abortions are done because of rape?

Wheither it is 500,000 or just 1, it is not for you to tell anyone they can't have an abortion. The choice, legally and morally, is her's not your's. You do not control her body. You are not her slave master.

Wheither it is 500,000 or just 1, it is not for you to tell anyone they can't have an abortion. The choice, legally and morally, is her's not your's. You do not control her body. You are not her slave master.
Lol you are the one pushing death like a slaver not I

Forum List

Back